Atlanta - Women of Faith
Here's the Atlanta commissioning for all you Georgia Peaches.
My Dear Sister,
The Maker of Heaven and Earth
Has His hand on you.
Don't trade what He has for you
For the comforts of this world.
Let the love of Christ compel you
And infuse you with courage.
God, even God, who created the heavens
Is the One who comforts you.
Whatever you do,
Don't refuse it!
His grace will guard you from bitterness
And Christ will turn your pain
Into Holy Passion.
Pour your life lavishly into others.
Humble yourself and share your hardships
That others may also share your comfort.
Live till you die!
Then live like there's no tomorrow!
For the King enthroned in Heaven
Is worthy of your all.
Now, go, Girl!
For the Father of Mercies
And the God of all comfort
Goes with you.
Bless be God
And bless be you!
78 Comments:
This is great & has answerd something that I needed answered, thanbks so much for posting it. I so much want to meet you & the familey. You are so specail.But at the same time just down to arth wehre you will, smile, cry & talk to people .I do want some day to have coffee with you all & just talk about God, family, kids & grand kids(for those that have them ha)& animals.Just like everyday freinds for thats the way I would feel if I ever meet you in person. God bless you al, & thanks again for that wonderful message.God bless love sister in Christ Victoria
Thank you for sending that commission to all of us who were not there last weekend!
My family is going through a season of unknowns right now (sicknesses, moving, changing liife into full-time ministry) and to claim that commission to trust the God of ALL comfort is peace to my soul!
Beth, thank you for your mentorship (even if it's over the computer!)
I love that you post the commissionings on the blog. And this one especially spoke to me because it confirms some things that my heavenly Father has been showing me. And also I lived in Texas for about four years and my nickname around the office was "peaches" because I am a Georgia girl, and they were at times much amused by my strong southern accent (and this was in Texas...lol).
You'all's text is becoming so deep and rich that one can't help from becoming emotionally involved in it!
I always love these. My old shallow self needs these reminders. Thanks!
Folks, This was exactly what the daughter of a Georgia Peach needed, exactly when I needed it! Thank you for letting God work through you to serve others - there is no higher calling. I continue to pray for your ministry. Keep working humbly through Him. Peace,
Kim in NC
Not just those Georgia Peaches, but for us Mississippi Magnolias who were there too. :-)
Thanks so much!
AWESOME...just AWESOME! I am printing this out and keeping with me in several places. Bless you LPM for transforming lives.
Fran
OH Amanda - thank you so very much! The ladies in our group will be thrilled. We looked into each others' eyes and said this as sweet Beth read it before us. It was very special and empowering - bringing closure to the day in a special way!
This Georgia Peach is so thankful for y'all.
By the way, the best peaches of all are the late peaches - the August peaches, called Elbertas. They are sweet and juicy and good. I may have to go by the fruit stand on the way home. I'd love to send you some pecans from our farm!!! The trees are loaded this year!
Georgia Jan
Blessings to you in Jesus' name. Thanks for sharing a part of the Atlanta conference with us. Beth,what a sweet,treat you experienced (Travis & Sandi Patty). It just doesn't get any better than when people who do not even know each other become friends in Christ! and that's how it seems with you! Thank you for all you give for His sake! I am a grateful recipient!!!!! Love in Christ.
Thank you so much! I am a "Georgia girl" transplanted by the Holy Spirit to Oklahoma. I love where I am, but thankful for my "roots". Your faithfulness and love of our Father blesses abundantly!
Beth,
What encouragement!
Thank you!
As I read the commissioning, God seemed to take me by the chin and lift my head.
Sometimes I need to be reminded of some things. Your words ministerd to my heart today, dear one.
"Pour your life lavishly into others.
Humble yourself and share your hardships
That others may also share your comfort.
Live till you die!
Then live like there's no tomorrow!
For the King enthroned in Heaven
Is worthy of your all."
I love you, sweet Beth!
Chewing on that one for sure! Praise God for this gift your Mom has, Amanda...to sum up and yet give depth to the Word! Praise Him!
Love and Prayers,
Holly
"...Christ will turn your pain into Holy Passion..."
love that :)
Thanks for posting the commission. It was an AWESOME experience. By the way, I don't know if you realized that the K-Love encouraging word for last Friday was 2 Cor. 1:3. a Godstop?
I was there last Friday and Beth allowed God to speak through her in amazing ways! I was thrilled with His word.
I cried during the entire Commissioning ceremony, so it's good to have the words again!
The past 2 years of my life have been the darkest days of my entire life and the teaching on the Great Comforter couldn’t have been better timed. Is God absolutely good or what?!?!
I love your energy, Beth, and I know we are very close to the same age – so I know where your energy comes from! Are you even mindful of how many times you race up and down the platform stairs? You made my friends and me tired! You were all over that place!
Thank you for living your life for Him. You will never be able to meet everyone you have touched over the years – but my life has certainly been touched by His teaching through you!
Psalm 3: 3-4
But You, O LORD, are a shield about me,
My glory, and the One who lifts my head.
I was crying to the LORD with my voice,
And He answered me from His holy mountain.
Julie
GA
Thank you Beth. It took me so much out of my "comfort zone" I couldn't remember what I said but I know it made a forever impact on me! Ha My husband now LOVES it when I call him, my MAN!
From a Georgia Peach that was there, THANK YOU SO MUCH!! It was wonderful and so needed. Thank you, Amanda and Melissa for sharing your mom and yourselves.
Diana
Thanks for posting this,Amanda. I was at the pre-conference in Atlanta on Friday and was blessed by your mom's message. It was wonderful to have a day off from work to bathe in the truth of God's word. On Sunday I felt as though I was a kid returning from youth camp. I was renewed and full of anticipation for what the Lord is going to do in and through me this week. Thanks to you and your family for faithfully ministering as the Lord leads!
I was blessed to be there in Atlanta in person and hear this first-hand. It was a memorable way to end the day with Beth. Powerful words given to Beth by our powerful God. Thanks for taking the time to post it.
I attended WOF conference in Bossier City, LA last year. I have been feeling like my world is falling apart at the seams. We lost almost all of our possessions and most of our home in Katrina, my school was distroyed as well as my parents home. We are back in our not quite finished home and so are my parents. My mother is very ill. She has been in the hospital several times in the past couple of months. It is only a matter of time before she looses her leg because of no circulation in the lower leg and foot. I feel so helpless. I am a principal who is used to fixing things, but I cannot fix this. I am trying to let go and let God take care of her, it is so hard. I read your books and articles and the Bible passages that you share in order to do the right thing. Please pray for me and my family. Thank you for being such a wonderful teacher and sharing yourself with us. stephanie
I just have to tell you that our minister just finished a series of sermons on the names of God - Jehovah Rohi, Jehovah Rophe, Adonai, Jehovah Jirah, Jehovah Shalom, Yahweh, and Elohim. Then last night, our group of Monday Night Siesta's was watching the video for Breaking Free Week 5, I was totally blown away by the name that you used for God - "glorious cardiologist". Wow, that just rocks my world!
The maker of Heaven and Earth never sleeps! He knows our needs and He is able to answer in ways we can never imagine! His specialty is and has always been the impossible! He puts in our path sweet people (some of which we may not even know) to lift us out of a deep dark pit. He is my wonderful Savior and I love Him! I thank Him for everyone that is a part of this LPM blog! God bless you all!! jan
Oh, I'm so glad to find this. I had e-mailed LPM to see if I could get anything from the Comfort talk in ATL but was told that it was not taped. A friend was supposed to be there and decided at the last minute that she would not come. I believe she needs to hear what Beth had to say and was willing to buy the talk to let her hear it. Thankfully I took lots of notes, but nothing compares to Beth Moore's voice and her enthusiasm. My friend has a fear of abandonment and has tried to allay her fears through our relationship, and as Beth said, it has led to disappointment and now a root of bitterness. I am so in hopes that I can somehow convey to her what I heard and that I think it was meant for her. I truly believe that the devil is dancing because he kept her at home when Beth had a word specifically for her.
This really spoke to me and I'm just a southeast Texan. LOL Thank you for sharing this.
Wow! I Love powerful messages that make you feel like you are on top of a mountian. Thanks! I don't want to ever come down!
Man, I had never posted on this blog until Sunday, and now here I am posting again! It was such an emotional moment as I spoke this commission to my fellow sister-in-Christ. Thank you for allowing us to savor in writing the words we spoke to each other to "spur one another on."
WOW!!!!!!!! Thank you Beth, for reminding us why we were born in the first place...to have a relationship with our Maker...to honor and serve our King...to bring glory to His name, for He so richly deserves to be praised and glorified!!!
I met up with my blogging siesta Shelly in Atlanta! When we faced each other and said the benediction I felt like I was saying my vows or something! LOL!! Good times.
jenny williams, pelham al
Did you have to post this?? I feel like I've been taken out the the wood shed, so to speak!! Why does the Holy Spirit do that?? (okay, I already know the answer. . still going to complain a little though since my rear is really smarting right about now).
This addresses the very crisis I blogged about Sunday and Monday. And although I know I shouldn't be, I'm constantly amazed at how the Holy Spirit works--even through cyberspace!!
A little sore bottomed and sizzling in St. Louis,
~Cheryl
Thank you so much for posting this Atlanta commission. I wasn't there, but as I read this one tonight I am in tears. It is almost 1:00am Seattle time and I can't sleep....have many heavy things, hurtful things on my heart
tonight and what jumps out at me from this one is: "His grace will guard you from bitterness (I'm counting on that) And Christ will turn your pain into Holy Passion. (I'm counting on that one too!!) I pray that God will help me to humble myself so that I can share my hardships that others may also share my comfort. I praying that comfort part will come quickly tonight.
I don't want to put out any specifics, but please, please pray for me, my husband and my family tonight, it would mean the world to me!! Thank you to all you dear sweet siestas that I have never met, but feel like I know intimately, my heart tells me you are siestas that pray though, and for that tonight I am most GREATFUL!
Bless you Amanda for taking the time to post this, I really needed it.
XO
Angela in Redmond
It doesn't seem possible that each commissioning could be better than the last, but I declare they just get better! It's just like our God to keep amazing us every day. Thanks for posting it for those who couldn't be there (but wished we could!). I'm printin' it out to read in Sunday School this weekend - it's to good not to share.
May we always rely and trust in the Lord of comfort through our present trials so that we live our life victoriously and for His glory! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
These commissionings just get be going! I can't imagine what it would be like to be there when it's first read! They are so powerful. Thanks for sharing!
steph.
Thank you for sharing the commission with us! It was a great encouragement to my heart this morning! Next Thursday I am heading to Rhode Island, and my heart is filled with great expectation to hear our Father of unfailing love speak once again through you, Beth. My prayers are with you and your precious family!
Susan
PS My daughters are close in age to Amanda and Melissa, and they were avid listeners of the Friendship Compahy too. :)
This commission spoke directly to me for a couple of things I am dealing with. Thank you for sharing this.
This benediction really blessed and encouraged me, as is the current series your mom is teaching on Life Today about being filled to the Measure with Christ. I am facing a time where I am having to give up many of the things that I have typically leaned on for comfort, for my health both physically and spiritually, and this reminder of where I should get my comfort, and from where I should be being filled, is a great Word from the Lord for me today.
Be Blessed!
-Nicole
I shared this with my co-workers and my friends from church. This northern girl thanks you for posting it. It is really encouraging.
Thank you so much for posting this...I cannot tell you how grateful I am!
My sister and I had the privelege of looking each other in the face and proclaiming this commissioning over each other. Next to us stood my mom and mother-in-law, who have become best of friends. This meant much to us as our family has been through quite a year...my mom, after 29 years of marriage (the last 26 of which included abuse by my father) had the courage to leave and seek a safe place. The Lord has truly blessed her, and to see her flourish in her new freedom has been one of the greatest joys of my life. She, my sister, and I are living proof that God works miracles, and that He is truly our Rock (Isaiah 26:3) and the God of all comfort to us.
Be encouraged to know that we have been seeking ways to turn that comfort right back to others...my mom is now pursuing a mentoring program at her church for younger women, and my sister and i are ever seeking to serve and love on those who have deep woundings from either churches or abusive parents (or relationships). He has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy! What a blessing to be a part of His great and redemptive story! Thank you from all of us for sharing yours!
Georgia Peaches are not the only ones who benefit from your ministry. I'm a Montana "Prime Rib" and I needed the Word carried in your commissioning to the Atlanta-Women of Faith. We are all "Women of Faith." Thank you and bless you all (you all is two words in Montana).
This part really blessed me today...
His grace will guard you from bitterness
And Christ will turn your pain
Into Holy Passion.
Pour your life lavishly into others.
Humble yourself and share your hardships
That others may also share your comfort.
This is so true to me. I pray that I will never be/live so proud that I refuse to humble myself and share my hardships with others that would be a shame! I know so many people in my life who could touch others lives greatly if they would just humble their hearts and share their hardships so that others could share in their comfort!
Thanks for sharing this post!
Suzi
beautiful. passed it on to my sister! enjoy your day
lovin life in Him-lisa
Prayer for Stephanie ...
Lord God, You are the God of all comfort. Your comfort is here with us here and now, and I pray that our sister Stephanie will feel your comfort especially this day. God, please bless her and her family. Give the doctors wisdom for her mom's leg.
And Lord, please help Stephanie know that you are the "Ultimate Fixer", and that she can trust You for all these things.
In Jesus' Name,
Amen
~~~~
Blessings, Stephanie, I am a "fixer", too. :)
Tanya
Beth,
Would it be possible for you to lead a single woman through a daily prayer to pray each day? Could you give some guidance? I am a single woman. And I am so tired. All I know to pray right now is, "Lord, I trust you. And I hurt. Please bless me with the gift of marriage."
I loved your Valentine prayer for marriages. And I would love a prayer like that to tuck into my bible. (to see/pray each day)
Forgive me if you have already done this and I missed it!
Thank you!!
Thank you so much for that word of encouragement!! God's blessings on you, too!!
Thank you for the commission. Just out of curiousity, have you all stopped writing the newsletter since you have the blog? If not, when does it come out? Also, do you post the WOF and other events Beth does in the audio section or is that strictly for LPL events?
Jan in NC
Thank you for sharing these with us - such a blessing!! As a mom, I am so used to being the rock, but seeing in balck and white that I need to share hardships so that blessings can be shared as well.... I can't put it into words how that speaks to me where I am right now. Funny, all of the commissions speak to me where I am "right now"!!! God is so good - and Beth, my dear siesta, He uses you in mighty good ways too!!! All you Moore girls!!
thanks you and may God bless your day as richly as He has blessed mine through you!
I was in Atlanta and was totally amazed at the words that God had given Beth for all of us there. Being there was unlike any experience I have ever had. Totally amazing! I came home to the news that my grandmother had passed away and the words have just been carrying me through....the God of all Comfort!
Thank you Beth, for being a vessel that God uses so mightily in all of our lives.
I must add that we were right above you on Friday night and it was a blast to party with you!
Thanks again,
Cissy
(who drove 8 hours from Arkansas to be a Georgia Peach for a few hours)
Sweet Beth,
I just love that you do these commissionings. Kind of makes me feel like I was there even though I wasn't. :)
Thanks for speaking the truth into our lives.
Love you much!
Dear Ms. Beth,
I am just beginning "Get Out of that Pit" and am overwhelmed with tears, excitement, joy and fear. There are just not enough words to adequately express my gratitude and love for what you have done for me with your bible studies...never heard that before huh?! I was that wreck too. I guess we all are. I completed breaking free and i felt like i just needed more..i needed more teaching, more encouragement, more something...now, i have this book and I think our sweet Savior is telling me...."Its time!" Get out of that pit and live freely. I shall begin....GLORY!
I thank you for your transparency.
Its changed my life and given me hope.
Many hugs and love....
anonymous at 12:52...
fear not! you are not alone in the single world! the Lord knows the desires of your heart and He wants to bless you! just keep trusting Him to satisfy your every want and need...because until we let HIM be IT for us--our EVERYTHING--we run the risk of trying to REPLACE Him with the very thing that we want Him to give us...
i am praying for you and the rest of us single gals that we would just fall HEAD OVER HEELS in love with Him every morning and never cease to praise Him for being our PRINCE of peace! love you siesta!
abby :)
Psalm 45:11...the KING is enthralled with YOUR BEAUTY!!!! :)
Amanda,
My sister just sent me the most precious video and I thought you and our sisters would really enjoy it too. It's on www.godtube.com and you click on the little girl and Psalm 23. You will be blessed to see this.
Dear Beth and family,
All of you are in my heart and prayers as Erin dumps flooding rain upon you. I pray that all of you are safe and that the storm withers into nothing but a whisper of air. May the Lord bless and keep you and all of the Gulf Coast in His loving arms. Please let us know you are safe.
I wanted to tell "anonymous" that she is in my prayers for a future mate. I haven't gone through this, but I know God has a perfect plan for your life and lonliness isn't a part of it. One of my favorite passages is in Ps. 37 that talks about delighting yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart.
Here's a little mini sermon :) but in verse 3 it says "trust" verse 4 it says "delight" verse 5 "commit" and verse 7 "rest" and "wait". (oh, waiting is SO hard, isn't it?) but you want God's best!
I know God has great plans for your life and during this time draw so close to Him and He will give you the desires of your heart.
I'm praying for you!
Thank you so much for this awesome message to us! I've been fighting tears all morning because I have to send my baby off to Kindergarten tomorrow. I was tempted to get caught up in all of the things I regret doing and not doing in the time I had her at home all day. However, I stopped quickly to read this & was so encouraged. Plus, I had to take up the shield of faith! Let's say the pledge, siestas:
God is who He says He is!
God can do what He says He can do!
I am who God says I am!
I can do all things through Christ!
God's Word is alive and active in me!
I'm believing God!!!
Thank you for posting that today, I am going though so much that I can not handle. I feel like the devil comes at me from every angle to push me back down. I read your book "Get out of the Pit" and it hit home, I am in the process of reading it again. I really need God to do a work in me. Please keep me and my family in your prayers.
Thank you.
I would have loved to have been in Atlanta. Thank you for sharing and thank you for being such an inspiration to women everywhere!
I noticed that y'all use YouTube to do your videos, and y'all considered GodTube.com.
Love your blog!!! Thanks for having it!!!
So uplifting!!! I'm about to finish the Believing God study and I've peaked at the commission... haha but I won't read it again 'till I'm done!
I love reading these commissionings! They are always motivating and powerful!
Lily
I'd say this just hit the spot today.
Thanks so much.
xoxo
Robyn
The Atlanta WOF was absolutely amazing...prefaced with the lesson on Comfort... It was exactly what I needed...thank you!! And, now I can have my friend sign the commissioning, since we shared that time together! May our Father continue to bless your ministry!!
I can't even begin to tell you how much I needed this commission. My husband is a youth minister and has been told he has to resign from our church. We just told the church and our precious youth this past sunday. It hurts so bad!
Please pray for us as we transition to where ever the Lord is leading. Pray that as Beth's commission says that I will "allow His grace to guard me from bitterness and that Christ will turn my pain into Holy Passion."
I love these commissioning's. They are so motivating and powerful!
Thank you for posting them.
Lily
I repeated after Beth the commission looking into my Christian friends eyes as my own eyes filled with tears. With tears streaming down my face, I repeated the words, but after it was over, I could not remember all that I had said. I came to the web site hoping you would have it posted somewhere. It was such a moving experience for me. Thank you for your ministry.
Thank you for sharing this. It was so powerful to speak the words in person and yet I wanted to be writing it down. I was so torn!!!
I was so blessed this weekend with your message and that of the WOmen of Faith. What an honor to be able to worship so freely like that in this country! PRAISE BE TO GOD! Oh, and Travis... I cannot stop listening to "Psalm 145" in the car on the way to work every day.
WOW! Heather Peacon-Corn
A Georgia Peach
Receiving Divine Comfort from the only One who is able.
He makes me love Him more...
My close friend was fortunate enough to go to this conference. Little did she know what God was preparing her for. Here's the story: Her neighbor, Lori was doing their nightly ritual of washing her 4 year old's hair in the bathroom. Her daughter Jessica likes to lather up the soap real good on top of her hair. Lori hears her 18 month old son, Tommy in the other room. Jessica was scrubbing her hair as Lori stepped out the door to the living room, just out the door, to check on him. When she stepped back in, about 30sec. later Jess was under the water. She grabbed her up and ran to the living room to find the phone and dialed 911 and immediately started CPR. The paramedics arrived and took over, they were able to get a pulse. They were unsure as to how long she went without oxygen. They rushed her to the medical center where they had her on a ventilator, although she was breathing on her own. They later medivaced her to Scottish Rite hospital in Atlanta. This morning they found out from further testing that she is brain dead. Now the family has to make decisions of what to do. Not all the family members are saved, but we can already see God moving and working in and through this situation.My heart has been so broken over this.
I read your ATL commissioning and I could see God preparing my friend for what was going to come. Lori and my friend had no idea what was coming-but God did.
Thank you for your service and for your dedication. I'm sorry for writing so much. I thought you would like to know how God was preparing His servant-through you.
Seeking His Heart, Marion
Thank you Beth for this week end, I was sooo tired.....God used you to give us a message on comfort. Before it was over with He had feed me and wrapp me up in a blanket of love.... What is comfort? It comes to us in so many ways.....I'm still facing many challenging in my business and at school. Please continue to lift me up, so I will stay in the spirit and make the correct decisions. Once again I have dealt with some depression lately, please pray for it. The conference was awesome, awesome, awesome,....... Continue doing what you are doing.
Your sister in Chtrist,
Elaine
Can't begin to tell you how thrilled I was to find that you had posted the commitment prayer from last Friday in Atlanta.
It was a very powerful day in my life and I thank God for Beth and her faithfulness to study, pray and share the TRUTH!
I have passed the prayer along to all of the gals there with our group. I am so grateful to God that He is willing to push me from glory to glory as He conforms me to the image of Christ.
This is amazing. I changed a few of the words (sister to brother) and posted it in my boss' hospital room where he is recovering in ICU and has been for the last month. We will all read this to him when we visit. The commission brings tears to my eyes. How I wish I had attended the event first hand.
Beth,
I just found my friends blog about this, but wanted to thank you personally and ask for prayer for this family.
I have been reading your Blog since last week when I was GIVEN tickets to the pre-conference day for the WOF conference. I was able to attend with my 14 year old daughter and a dear sister. I didn't know what God was doing, but I was one who was there for a fresh word from God. I was so encouraged and have chewed on the message since, not knowing how God would use it. On Monday I read the commissioning statement and was reminded of the power of you speaking this over 15,000 women, never realizing how they would take hold of my very being three days later.
A dear friend and former neighbor called me late Monday night to take care of her 18 month old that was at her neighbors. She was at the emergency room with her 4year old. The unspeakable happened as her daughter was in the tub, she stepped out the door to check on the lil boy, 30sec. only to walk back in to find her daughter underwater. She took her up and preformed CPR until paramedics arrived. From Monday to today it has been a roller coaster of emotion. Many have prayed and trevailed for this family.
Jesus has Jessica now.
So, as I read now the words spoken, my heart is pierced.
He is the One who comforts me and I will not refuse it.
His grace is guarding me from bitterness and turning my pain into a Holy Passion for this family to know Christ.
May I truly live like there is no tomorrow, because I am not promised tomorrow.
Thank you for being sensitive to the Holy Spirit and sacrificing your comfort for us!!!!!!
In the Shadow of His Wings and healing,
Victoria, Col. GA
Marion, Your story just breaks my heart into a gazillion pieces. I KNOW though that God has an awesome plan in all this and He will comfort and heal in time. Beth, do ya think you could pray for another miracle?!
Joanne in NH
need more blogs. too sparse.
It feels good to have someone to turn to.. thank you
I, too, was at the Atlanta WOF. Beth, you added the last part just for me! My dad is an alcoholic and we've been so praying that he'd enter a Christian rehab. That weekend was a critical point. Praise God, through several ministering angels (in human form!) my dad is now in a Christian rehab in South Carolina. Their ministry is free to any who need it...totally supported by local churches-food, supplies, and money. God works in such wondrous was to show off!!! Praise Him!
Myself and three friends made a road trip to Atanta for the Women of Faith conference and to hear you on Friday. What a blessing..and the commissioning was wonderful. Just what we needed. The Women of Faith conference was wonderful and felt God's presence. Look forward to being in your Bible Study in Houston. We begin Loving Well at FBC, Killeen, Texas Phyllis Bishop
Thank you so much Mrs. Moore for how you spoke to my heart at this conference. My name is Darla Calderon and I am very aware that I don't know you and I don't pretend to but your heart for teaching God word moves me. I haven't done all your bible study and I have only heard you speak couple of times in person. I am coming to your conference in Jacksonville this March but I try to get you on CD's, DVD's or what ever else I can get my hands on so that I can catch what you got when it comes to bringing forth the precious Word of God. I am a mommy of four and a youth pastor's wife. Over the past 8 years God has preparing me for speaking and teaching in many ways but several years ago when you where speaking at the Women's of Faith National conference in Ft Lauderdale I can't explain to you or describe what happen but the calling on my life was placed with no mistaking it or getting out of it. God marked my life in such a profound way. As I was in that huge arena, I was all by myself and right there in the middle of what ever you were saying He called me and it was so overwhelming. I get home and find that I have a battle to fight with Satan himself for 6 months striaght. He was trying to discourage me and tell me I can't and he had many reason to tell me this but I fought girlfriend and guess what GOD WON VICTORIOUSLY AMEN!!! I took your advice and refused to lay down to depression and prayer and the Word of God was all I had. I even sleep with the word of God I thought you were crazy when you said that on one of your bible studies but I was desperate and I said Lord I will try anything so I lived with the bible in hand and open near me everywhere I went and I know that is what keep me from completely laying down to depression. Thank you it saved my life.
I would ask that you pray for me I am trying to get a devotional book published and not getting very far yet but trusting. I am stepping out of my comfort zone and starting to move in a direction that is making this more real every step I take.
If God prompts your heart to give me any advice or direction I would be greatful. Thank you and I love you my sweet siter in Christ. Continue to serve the Lord and continue to teach God's word the way He convicts you.
I KNOW YOU ALREADY KNOW THIS BUT YOU HAVE ONE AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL GRANDBABY!
Thank you in Christ Service my email is: heavenlyhaven@bellsouth.net
Post a Comment
<< Home