Monday, September 14, 2009

Passion 2010

College-age Siestas, the Passion 2010 Live Link is tonight at 8:30 (EDT). Check it out at www.268generation.com. All you need is an internet connection and a computer or iPhone and you can link up with Louie Giglio and the Passion folks in Atlanta. Beth is going to be at Passion this January and we hope you will join us! I went to several Passion events when I was in college and they were life changing. Don't let this pass you by.

Okay, back to Debra's post!

17 Comments:

At September 14, 2009 at 5:08 PM , Blogger Amy Beth @ Ministry So Fabulous! said...

Putting it on my calendar... NOW! So, so, so excited!

 
At September 14, 2009 at 6:03 PM , Blogger Mandy Maria said...

that so cool! Well, I'm a recent college graduate, but its definately something I'm now looking forward to.

 
At September 14, 2009 at 6:46 PM , Blogger Purplelicious Janice said...

I'm going... for the first time! Yay!

 
At September 14, 2009 at 8:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

please pray for the bozo people of molly and Hannah (missionary to the bozo people) as she just lost her mom today.

 
At September 14, 2009 at 9:09 PM , Blogger Morgan Lea @ Gloryfilled said...

My husband and I lead the college ministry at our church and love Passion!

 
At September 14, 2009 at 9:27 PM , Blogger Miranda Riley said...

Aww I missed this!!! I have been wanting to go to the Passion Conference for two years now...but I just haven't had the money to make it each time....this college girl is beyond broke. I think by the time I have the money I'll be too "old" to attend. Ha!

I did get the chance to meet Louie and Chris while I was interning with the Gospel Music Channel this year! God has done a huge work in me through both of their music and videos. What a blessing they have been to my walk with my Jesus! LOVE them!

 
At September 15, 2009 at 12:36 AM , Blogger Cait Clendenin said...

i want to go!!! i really hope i can work it out!

 
At September 15, 2009 at 7:19 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Live Link was awesome and I am anxious with anticipation for January! Love you guys! Thanks for posting the reminder!

 
At September 15, 2009 at 10:59 AM , Blogger AbbyLane said...

Yes! I am so there! Passion 07 actually eternally changed my life. It was the year that Loui used the plant as an illustration of the purpose of the life and death or Christ...and as a daughter of a baptist minister, I met Jesus face to face for the first time that night as a 22 year old college student. My only regret is that I never attended an event sooner! Can't wait..see ya'll there!!

 
At September 15, 2009 at 1:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have had my ticket since January! I can't wait!!!!

Shawn, Georgia

 
At September 15, 2009 at 3:24 PM , Anonymous Nina said...

(I've been reading this blog for over a year but this my first time commenting and I am strangely nervous! lol)

I was invited to go to Passion just a few days before this post. I was mulling it over because it is a pretty long drive for me (I'm from the North...I've learned so much about Texas from this blog, "y'all." Haha.) But I just don't think it's any coincidence that this was posted a few days after the invite...Now, I am for sure going! I am so excited (and still a little nervous about commenting)!!!

God is so good!!!!

 
At September 16, 2009 at 7:36 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bringing a group of young adults who have never been exposed to anything like Passion. Several are new Christians, several have been Christians so long they have lost their first love. I can hardly wait to see what God has in store.

 
At September 16, 2009 at 1:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I so wish we could have a University of Siesta-ville gathering in Atlanta. How fun would that be?

 
At September 16, 2009 at 1:31 PM , Blogger Nicole said...

Ahhh...Passion memories! The one in 2000 I missed bc I was expecting any day so my hubs took a big college group without me! I was so sad.

Then, I went VERY pregnant with my husband to One Day 03 in Sherman Tx. It was a hot one!
It was also the very first time I heard Bethie in person...Wow! I still remember her talking about the lie in our right hand. SO powerful! Also, i remember the presence of the Lord falling so thick when Christy Nockels sang, "Knees to the Earth." Amazing!

 
At September 19, 2009 at 3:46 AM , Blogger YaYa said...

My daughter went to a Passion event over 10 years ago. She and her friends came home to tell us that a woman named Beth Moore had prayed over them in their car. They later heard Beth as a speaker...What an impact Passion was on their lives - My prayer is for Passion to continue to impact the lives of college students

 
At September 21, 2009 at 7:21 PM , Blogger Joan Falldine said...

I attended Passion City Church last night in Atlanta--my first-ever Passion experience. Now I see what my boys are talking about. Louie brings it!!

 
At September 26, 2009 at 8:11 PM , Blogger Jami said...

I love the idea of a "University of Siesta-ville" gathering in Atlanta! :)Whats a possible way we could do that?

Im so excited- cant wait to hear Beth Moore...and quite excited about Hillsong United!! :)

Anyone happen to know of a church or something in the area who might be able to house a few people? Melissa, didnt know if you would know. It would be easier on our pockets to sleep on a church floor than pay for hotel ha. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home