
.jpg)

I tried to capture Jackson dancing for y'all. He's really groovin' with his right side. He's either enjoying a little "Jesus Paid it All" sung by Kristian Stanfill or "You Are My Joy" by David Crowder Band on Passion's "Everything Glorious" CD. He's heard both of those about a thousand times.
83 Comments:
What a cutie! Congratulations on surviving and thriving in the land of toddlers!
PS - I have a picture of my daughter in the pink version of that little box. :)
Kids are the BEST!!!!
Too cute!
WHAT A LITTLE DARLING! Listening to you enjoy your little one brings back such sweet memories -- the days go by slowly, the years go by quickly. It looks like you're doing exactly what you're supposed to be doing as the mom of an 18 month old: Enjoying him!! Today my kids went back to school: 2nd, 4th and 6th grades; and while (I can't lie) I don't exactly miss the carseat/diaper rigamarole (?sp), I miss Larry Boy and Bob and Elmo and watching their little faces, intent with concentration to see where all those dogs are going at the end of the Go, Dog, Go book (as if, maybe on the 17,000th reading of that tale the dogs might end up at Chuck E Cheese instead of the top of the tree). Oh, what it is to have little ones to love.
Thanks for sharing the journey with us, Amanda.
As always, Warm in Alaska (one day I'm going to figure out how to make a cute little blog site like everyone else!)
Thanks so much for shareing those specail pictures, I would love to send you pictires of my grandchildren, 13,12, 3 all boys & live together.so speacil.You & your familey are so very specail, so blessed.I would love to meet you all some day. Just keep dancing for the Lord, & doing his work he ask you to do.Now honey the time goes by fast so enjoy that specail gift form God.They are so specail but grow up so fast. God bless love sister in Christ Victoria
He's adorable and seems to have his moves down pat!
He makes me smile, the only thing better would be to HEAR him laugh from the bottom of his "tippy toes"!
I agree with "twisting his arm"-kids are the BEST...God's gift to the world!
He is too cute!
Great Pictures! What a little sweetie :)
Precious....he's just precious!
How Cute, thanks for sharing those. He's adoreable.
Kara
He is so adorable! :) My Gracie is 20 months old and at such a really fun age!
Thanks for sharing!
In Him,
Jen Honeycutt in CO
He is darling! What a smile...and those eyes! I can see why Granny is stinkin' in love with that little man. Praise God the Father for His good and perfect gifts!
Oh the joy that children bring! :) He's like a gift of unconditional love from Jesus! Too cute! :)
Oh, my! What a fun age! All the fun and sweetness really make up for the struggles, huh? What a blessing!
His little soccer uniform is just WAY TOO CUTE!!
Okay...the Daddy toss has just done me in!!!!!
And it is with much joy that I join you in the worthy proclamation that Jackson CLEARLY has some good dance moves :) lol
Amanda,
Jackson is so cute. He can shake a leg too! Some of your sweetest memories will be times like these.
I have a photo of my boys together when they were little. They wanted to to try some of Mom's mud mask. I wish you could see them in it.
Hugs to all!
So, so absolutely adorable!! He's got the groove thang going on! He's his granny's boy, for sure!!
He honestly couldn't be any cuter. And the drawstring to his shorts flying in the wind echoes his serious "groove". :-)
wow, he looks like a little man in that first one. He is growing up so FAST!!! Love every second of it- it goes FAST...Sara is about to be 2 1/2 and I think I love EVERY stage she's at..the best!!
I'm only 5-1/2 weeks into the Nana life and my little man has already captured my heart! Thanks for sharing these precious pics with us.
AWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!
i remember when beth announced (at the HUGE simulcast with like eleventy-two thousand listeners)that she was gonna be a granny.
oh wow.
18 months already!?!
He is such a cutie! Looks like he is enjoying life.
Amanda,
I enjoy the pictures of Jackson so much. Thank you for taking the time to share them with us.
It takes me back to the time my children were his age. It seems like such a short time ago. A son Matthew 32 and a daughter Sarah 30.
Children are such special gifts from God. ENJOY! Savor every single moment with Jackson. They go fast. Keep those pictures coming.
In His Love,
Wilma your TN sister
Happy 1 1/2 Birthday, Action Jackson! I really love how you stomp for the LORD! You know how to Jam for Jesus, little man!
You are absolutely too cute for words! No wonder your mommy takes so many pictures of you. I also think you have BEAUTIFUL eyes! Is that Jesus I see when I look at your eyes? I think so!
Have fun, Jackson! Keep on dancing and smiling!
Love
Aunt Roxanne
(Your favorite aunt that you do not know yet!)
PS Don't tell Aunt Melissa!
Amanda, jackson is so beautiful!! Love his little dance..he really gets that thing on! you go boy!
18 months already? they grow so fast, savor each moment with him. Love that you take lots of pics..i love to stroll through my old pics of the children..
Thanks for sharing "your heart".
Oh Amanda and Beth, thank you for sharing your lives with us!
Last mnth I was on very little as my mohter who had weeks to live succumed to cancer on July 13. I fear I have only been on once to twice since then, to see the Arkadelphia story. (I'm from the Ozarks)
Exactly one month to the day my father passed from a second massive stroke. He had been in rehab for exactly four weeks and t hen Hospice House for four days.
I logged on today and the first thing I saw was that too cute Jackson. He is too precious. Thank you for sharing, it brought joy to heart!
What a beautiful boy, that smile...thanks for sharing your sweet photos Amanda
the one in the air is absolutely priceless!!!
oh what a cutie....He is quite the dancer...
thanks for sharing
Isn't it funny how little kids like to sit in those boxes. I have tons of pictures of my son sitting in a blue box like that one. :) He is 2 and still loves crawling into it.
Being a mommy is so much fun and sooo totally awesome!
I guess grandma is quite proud of these "dancin'" pictures!! His eyes are absolutely beautiful - yea, I know so are daddy's!! He appears to be "spoiled with love" overflowing! Thanks for sharing these pictures - he is such a joy to watch grow up. Your whole family is a joy to hear about.
Amanda,
The pictures of Jackson are sooooo cute!! He does have his groove on!! I cannot believe he is already 18 months old. I love seeing the pictures of him and thank you so much for sharing your little boy with us!!
Have a blessed week!
Honestly, Amanda, I could just eat that child with a spoon! SSSOOO PRECIOUS!
he is so so precious! I'm loving the dancing pic and the pic of him up in the air. Too precious!
Awe, that is just so cute!! I love it when my boys dance! Those twins of mine can really get into that music at times! LOL
Wow!! Amanda I just love him bunches!! Reminds me of my son at that age..he is 13 now. I went to Bham. to see your mom at Living Proof live..and it was right after he was born..she was the most adorable little grandma up on that stage and she could not say enough about how much she loved him and you and the family. Can't believe that much time has passed. The time just goes by so fast. Enjoy every minute of it. Thanks so for sharing your life...and your moms life with us. Sometimes there are times... that you just have to smile and say an extra thank ya to Jesus(looking at pics like these)...he rocks...oh that each child may be able to dance to his glory...like your sweet angel. Much love to your whole family!!
Tina
Madison,MS
You got the picture of him being tossed up just perfect! It is precious!
Lindsee
OH MY GOSH HE IS SOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!
time sure does fly by doesn't it? he's a lil' cutie!! ...ya just want to eat him up!
your son is beautiful. how sweet! happy birthday jackson
WOW, WHAT A CUTIE PIE!!! these are great pixs, thank you enormously for sharing with us!
love the dance! i have a similar pic of my son at age 7... a bit more action tho as neither feet are on the ground. he was havin a time in worship as well! blessed hey! simply blessed with these babes!
lovin life in him-lisa
This beautiful sweet little boy has a uncanny resemblance to his Granny Beth! As a matter of fact, I think you and your mom look soooo much alike! You, Melissa, and Granny Beth are as beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside! Did I miss the miniature banner in that last dance? We have heard a certain Granny telling some stories~
The most precious gift that God gives...our children! He is a living doll!
Thanks for sharing!
~ lol! jan
Oh, he is so sweet. I can just imagine him dancing. My kids used to dance like crazy. Sometimes they still do, but not as often. They mostly just think I'm nuts now. They're probly right about that. I'm not suffering from insanity, I'm enjoying every minute of it!
He is just sweeter than grandma's
apple pie!!!! Mmm, Mmm!!!!
How adorable is he!! Seeing pics of your little one just makes me overcome with joy at becoming a mother. I am 19 weeks pregnant with our first child, and we will find out this thursday if we are having a boy or girl. I cannot wait. In one of the pics I saw the "son" of Jackson's name on the wall. How cute!! Did someone's creative mind make those or did you buy those somewhere?? Just thinking about baby's room and thought those were so cute!!
What a precious little boy. Being the mother of 7 sons I am partial to boys. Give him a big hug for me.
And Beth looking so forward to seeing you this weekend in Rhode Island. Can I have a big hug from you? Thanks for being the person that God made and being obedient to Him. Love you all,
Lyn from New Hampshire
Jackson is so expressive. I bet it is a blast to shoot his photos! Do you scrapbook?
Its great raising your chldren and remembering all the funny things they do and then 27 years later its super great to watch those grandchildren mimic the same moves my very own kids did.God is so good. From a proud Nana (the pictures are adorable)
What a joy little boys are!!! I have a 23 month old at home and man my days sure are full!! My little guy is full of energy and has his mamma's heart clinched tight in his little fists! Amanda, what is the boarder you have over the blinds in Jackson's room? I could see it in the picture but could not quite read it. God bless you as you raise a little man. I am right there with you,
love ya,
Jennifer in Florida
Oh too cute! What a handsome, happy little boy. The one of him dancing made me smile, just imagining him and his granny praise dancing is the sweetest thing! Thanks for sharing, Amanda.
How touching to see Amanda & family enjoying every minute of Jackson's precious life! He is the cutest thing!!!
BTW- I have a similar reaction when I listen to David Crowder Band...and I'm 46! I'm quite sure my moves and grooves aren't as cute as Jackson's. At least that's the look I get from my 18-yr-old son! It's a quick ride from 18 mths to 18 yrs. God bless you for throwing your hands up and enjoying every minute of the roller coaster ride! Hallelujah!
Oh my gosh Amanda, he is just so darn cute!!! Love the dancing picture, what an adorable boy!!! Thank you for sharing with us. Love and Hugs To You!!!
I wouldn't doubt it a bit if Jesus was jammin' with him right there at that moment!! Both delighting in each other. Thanks for the sweet pictures of your little darlin'!
Blessings,
Paulette from East Texas
Look at that little LOVE! I want one of those!
Absolutely adorable! I bet he is just rotten! (In a good way of course!)
Loved the photos! Amanda - you'll have to post a video of his best dance moves... that would be SO cool!
Amanda,
I don't need this on the blog, never quite sure where to send certain thoughts. I want to recommend a book for your mom's reading list, one that I think will have profound impact and material for teaching. It is titled "Faith that Endures" by Ronald Boyd-MacMillan and is about the persecuted church. I have been reading, pondering, praying...several things have coincided, one being the blog post on Beth's return from Africa and the young boy's miraculous healing. This book offers amazing perspective on suffering and God's heart in that for His church. The last few chapters in this book have very practical, life changing perspective on God's Word and our growing relationship with Him.
Also, your mom had mentioned her young friend Kendall at the Deeper Still conference in SF. I wondered how she is doing?
Kathleen from Albuquerque, NM
KCantwell1@aol.com
How precious! Pics of Jackson never fail to put a smile on my face. Thanks for sharing. Also, David Crowder's "You are My Joy", one of the BEST praise songs of all time. So glad to hear it's one of Jackson's and Granny Beth's favorites too.
Love & blessings,
April
I think there needs to be a fine given out to Blogs that exceed a natural and acceptable levels of cuteness and adorablitly. If there were such a fine, I think this blog would be one the "usual suspects" for sure. :)
Pure, unmitigated joy all in an energetic, adorable bundle. Love that you share these pics and give some of us wannabe grandmas a lot of vicarious joy.
Oh that mid-air shot is priceless, perfect, fun!!!! He's gettin so big!
Love from Michigan
Okay, the sign over the window says, "Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives you a fairy tale." I got that at a store called Jelly Beans in Springfield, MO. The letters over the crib spell "Jackson" and I ordered them from doodlingart.com. I sent a picture of his crib bedding and the artist matched it. I'm embarrassed about how shabby Jackson's mini-blinds look, but he is constantly banging on them with his hands! I know y'all understand!
Jackson is so precious. Thanks for sharing your pictures with us. He just radiates with life and joy.
His smile made me smile. I can picture God smiling too. Jackson looks like he is having the best time. Makes me want to put on some praise music and dance before the Lord myself :) Reminds me also that God rejoices over us with singing (zephaniah 3:17). My prayer for all of us, is that today
God would open our ears to hear the song he is singing and that we would all feel the need to dance.He rejoices over us with singing so maybe we should praise him today with alittle dancing. May our dance make God smile or maybe just cause a holy laugh. God is so fun and I love him so. Thank you Amanda for sharing. May God bless you and your family . Your family and your mom are such a blessing to so many people.
Oh my goodness how can you stand it? What a cutie! I just LOVE this age too. Big enough to really do cute and funny things but baby enough to cuddle and still want mommy! What a joy. Enjoy because the time just FLIES!
You sure you're raisin that boy as a Baptist? He's gettin' his groove on! hahahaha
Happy 18 months Jackson! You are so handsome and have some serious dance moves. Way to go buddy!
What a day brightener!!! God blessings of joy be on you all today! In Jesus' Love Kathy Knoblock
Adorable! I have plenty of pics of my kids on my blog for anyone who needs another 'kid fix'.... :) It's www.emilyandjoshramblings.blogspot.com.
So precious! That one in the box is just adorable! Thanks for sharing.
Hi Amanda! Thanks for the photo's of Jackson. FUN! You have to check out Godtube.com and put "Little Girl and Psalm 23" into the search box. It is so cute! It proves that you are never too young to memorize scripture!
Does he not just capture Your Heart!!
JOY!
He is such a cute little boy. My little boy is now entering High School. Cherish these days, because they really do blow by you so fast. Enjoy each and every minute!
Ahhh what fun pics! He is such a little delight. And btw those are two of my very favorite songs, too! :) Jackson has excellent taste in music.
Hey Amanda,
After seeing these pictures... I'd have to say that you NO longer have a "baby" but a "little man". It is not the haircutt either...
boy they grow up fast!!! I just celebrate my "baby's" 9th birthday.
Treasure every single moment and never feel like you tell him TOO MUCH that you love him!!!
Blessing to you all and I appreciated the picture of your husband. Cute family!
Hey Amanda,
I can fully relate to the mini blind thing. My mom almost got in a fight with a teacher of mine in the 5th grade because I was playing with the mini blinds instead of paying attention. lol
Of course my mom's comment was "Can't you make her change seats? You ARE the teacher, you know! "GO JACKS!!!"
What darling pics. Jackson is too cute!
My sympaties to Kathy. You must be going through such gfief. God be with you.
OMG!!! He is such a beautiful child!
btw: Love DC Band
Melissa Charlotte NC
Amanda,
He is the cutest boy! My "baby" girl is 11 and I sometimes wonder where those little girl days went. Enjoy every day with your little guy - it goes much, much to fast. Thanks for sharing your family. Isn't it amazing how you can care about someone so much and you've never met them? I just love your family and I love the way you share your family with us.
I love the one of him laughing in mid air! He is such a cutie!
Beth,
thank God woman have a site they can go in there homes to read the word, and see the different things that are out there in the world. There are so many people who need help.
God Bless You,
Mary
Uh, Amanda- check this out and perhaps you can find a way to post it if you think it would be encouraging. I had "THAT KIND OF DAY" yesterday and it was refreshing to receive this link and have a good dose of laughter and a reality check.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130144061675&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fsearch.ebay.com%3A80%2Fsearch%2Fsearch.dll%3Ffrom%3DR40%26_trksid%3Dm37%26satitle%3D130144061675%26category0%3D%26fvi%3D1
Post a Comment
<< Home