Friday, July 13, 2007

Thank You

Ladies, thank you so much for your thoughtful, honest, heartfelt responses! There were several times when I just had to stop and pray for all of us as I was reading through them. I'm sure many of you did the same thing. My mom just got home from the Women of Faith pre-conference in Washington, D.C., and she told me she can't wait to read all of them. Now that we have passed the 400 mark, I'm going to close the comments. Thank you so much for participating!

I have some very exciting news. Today 11,000 women attended the pre-conference event in D.C. We were blown away by that! But that's not the exciting news I'm talking about. Eight hundred and ninety-three women committed their lives to Christ! Praise Jesus! I cannot even fathom it! We praise God for how He's using Women of Faith to introduce women to our Savior. I know my mom has been blessed to partner with them this year.

Have a great weekend, everyone! I'm going to try to keep my laptop closed as much as possible for the next two days, so I'll see you Monday.

62 Comments:

At July 13, 2007 at 11:51 PM , Blogger Healed By His Grace said...

Hallelujah and Praise God!!! He is mighty and strong to save! I am reminded that Jesus said we did not choose Him, but He chose us to go out and bear fruit, fruit that will last. LOOK AT THE FRUIT, SIESTAS!!! God bless you, Beth, for your perseverance and great love for women; God bless you, Amanda, for your faithfulness to this blog; and God bless you, Melissa, for your scholarship in helping your mother prepare so well for this new study. It is going to be fabulous and I can't wait!!! Thanks, ladies. Love you lots and big hugs to each of you!

 
At July 13, 2007 at 11:54 PM , Blogger AbbyLane said...

i am not believing these numbers!! so many new sistas in Christ!!!!! thank you for keeping us updated amanda...it is encouraging to know the victories that Jesus is having in so many hearts!

praise Him!! :)

 
At July 14, 2007 at 2:40 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh pooh, twice I typed comments under the "3 hardest things" post and I think my computer or the connection got messy and they didn't post.

Anyway - for anyone who hasn't taken a few minutes to glance through the 408 remarks - it is quite stunning, I thought.

I was stunned: that so many people commented in two days!; that really, all points considered, there were certainly some very clear themes - I love how siestas are so similar regardless of where we live, how old we are, etc. Life is life just about everywhere, it appears, and life is full of challenge - it is tough. Also, being someone who isn't really prone to the upheavals of hormones that much (41 now so maybe I need to hold my breath for what's coming...), hearing SO MANY of my sisters comment on the fact that hormones are one of their top three areas of challenge FLOORED ME!!!!! I had NO idea. It made me evaluate certain female friends I have who can go from hot to cold (mood swings not hot flashes, tho maybe that too) and it has made me want to be much more merciful to them - perhaps they're one of the kzillion siestas who really struggle with this.

Thanks, girls, for opening up my eyes! Love to everyone in Siestaville,

Warm in Alaska.

 
At July 14, 2007 at 2:57 AM , Blogger Shellie Paparazzo said...

I just realized I actually gave you about 4 things that I find difficult about being a woman. I suppose that wouldn't have happened if I'd numbered mine like everyone else and been all organized, but that would be so out of character for me. Honestly I'm quite surprised at my restraint. I think I could probably write a book on the subject. Probably several books. Anyway, I'm sorry about that.

 
At July 14, 2007 at 4:15 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say thank you to the other women who listed "losing a child" as one of the most difficult things about being a woman. Sometimes I have felt so alone in that. It's helpful to know that you're not alone.

 
At July 14, 2007 at 6:48 AM , Blogger Xandra@Heart-of-Service said...

God has chosen you for a special ministry and we are all so fortunate that He did. My life has been changed and uplifted in so many different ways because of your obedience, dedication and hard work.

Thank you for all that you do and know that you are being prayed for daily and sincerely appreciated.

 
At July 14, 2007 at 7:40 AM , Blogger Little Steps Of Faith said...

Hey:-)
Yea, I can honestly tell you that there are a lot of people in the north east that really need to hear about Jesus!
There is so much traditional/religious churches up in that area, that most people just don't take the word seriously.
And the only time they hear it, is at church!
I have parents that grew up that way.
It is also very strict. My father was told to leave the church during mass because he asked my grandma about something when the priest was talking.
Its sad when you ask someone if they believe in Jesus, and they answer they believe in a higher power, but never believed Jesus walked the earth.
I pray against generational/religious curses!
IN JESUS NAME!!!

And Beth I know what you were saying about your mom not wanting you to share your story.

My mom always told me what happens to our family, stays in our family.

But how much of a difference in the world can happen saying nothing.

Praise Jesus, He is the truth, He is the light, He is the reason I get up 7:30am(well, going to the beach, but didn't really want to go lol.)

Ang

 
At July 14, 2007 at 8:11 AM , Blogger gigetgirl said...

893!!!

PRAISE THE KING!

 
At July 14, 2007 at 9:03 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amanda,
Thanks for providing the opportunity to share (and READ) what is on the heart and mind of so many of us women. It blessed me tremendously to see how much we are all alike. We all struggle, fall, get up, and try again. Only with our Lord can we continue to grow and gain strength. We have hope that Jesus sees it all and stands aside as the man in our lives that fills all our needs.
Thanks,
Heidi <><

 
At July 14, 2007 at 9:38 AM , Blogger THE SMITHS said...

Oh dawgone it, I didn't get to comment. Oh well haha!

Praise God for what He's doing at the WOF conference... I really want to go to one!

Blessings to you!

 
At July 14, 2007 at 10:10 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know about anyone else, but I am just blessed reading the comments from the previous post and knowing I am not alone makes it so wonderful! I have alternately laughed and cried and I don't think I am even through the first 100.

 
At July 14, 2007 at 10:19 AM , Blogger mandy said...

Wow!!!
PRAISE GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At July 14, 2007 at 10:20 AM , Blogger Patty said...

PRAISE GOD!!!! I am blown away that over 800 women gave their hearts to Christ. I am astounded by that but I am also excited and thrilled for them and God is FAITHFUL!! Thank you Jesus!! At a time like this I would have loved seeing Beth's reaction to the sweet women coming down to receive Christ into their hearts!! This is what it's all about. Reaching the lost and ministering to a hurting world!!

Have a great weekend!!

 
At July 14, 2007 at 10:34 AM , Blogger jennyhope said...

PRAISE GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At July 14, 2007 at 10:53 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's awesome!

 
At July 14, 2007 at 11:49 AM , Blogger valerie said...

Amanda,
That is a wonderful report from the Women of Faith conference.
I wanted to let you know that I got high speed internet! I'm the one who had dial up and hate change. It didn't work at first and I prayed (like your mom always does) "Jesus make me smarter than I am!" This morning everything is working, praise Jesus!
I didn't get a chance to comment on the three things that are hardest for women, but did read them and it was enlightening. I too prayed for women everywhere and for the needs and desires we have.
Enjoy your weekend!
Valerie

 
At July 14, 2007 at 12:07 PM , Blogger Katie said...

I was lucky enough to be one of the 11,000 women in Washington, DC yesterday, and Beth was AMAZING!!! Thank you for giving your life over to God for his Glory. You've encouraged me, yet again, to step out in faith and past my fears. Thank you for delivering God's message. God Bless You!!!

 
At July 14, 2007 at 3:07 PM , Blogger Lisa Pierre said...

In the words of Travis Cottrell/Napoleon Dynamite: Yesssssssss!

That's awesome, never before done. I love it! God works great! Applaud! Do it again!

 
At July 14, 2007 at 3:07 PM , Blogger Holly said...

Clapping! Yeah God! Praise You Lord! Welcome to the family new Sisters! 'Can't wait to see you on the other side...
Praising Him,
Holly

 
At July 14, 2007 at 3:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can hardly wait for WOF in Atlanta. I'll be there for the pre-conference, as well. WOOHOO!

The conference was sold out in ATL, but a friend of mine got two tickets from a friend of her's who had been trying to GIVE AWAY two tickets. We were so excited we got the tickets! :)

We're already praying for WOF in ATL.

Julie
from Georgia

 
At July 14, 2007 at 3:40 PM , Blogger LOVE, MERCY AND GRACE...GOD'S GRACE said...

Amanda and Beth,
I came online this morning wanting to respond to how tough it is being a woman, but as I read all the others, my answers were already given, and then some!! (Of course, you had already stopped accepting Comments).
Thank you for all you do through Crhist to touch our lives! I can not wait for the Esther Study....and I know it will be just as wonderful as the others!
God Bless!
Beth in NC

 
At July 14, 2007 at 8:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

From one of the "did-come" mass from the DC area, thank you, Beth, for another message that resonates deep in all of us. As the facilitator of "When Godly People..." Bible study for women in the Fairfax Co VA jail, it kicked in early on for the injured paws there who yearn and struggle to be defused and used to His glory like the rest of us. I'll be sharing that. Come again soon. Eleanor Duffield emd901@msn.com

 
At July 14, 2007 at 8:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord 893 new sisters in the Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!! God is so good!

 
At July 14, 2007 at 9:32 PM , Blogger gomomyourock said...

I was there in DC - Beth was wonderful and touched so many of us, leading us to a closer relationship with our Savior. I'd only seen the video studies before and was so thrilled to be in that audience on Friday! You all are a blessing.
Thank you.

 
At July 14, 2007 at 9:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beth, I've just returned from the Women of Faith Conference. Your pre-conference teaching was excellent!!! All I can think about is God removing more and more of the veil and revealing more and more of his glory to me. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

 
At July 15, 2007 at 12:23 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's amazing! O, Lord, nothing is too difficult for you. Just as Esther asked for a repeat, we ask that of you too, Lord. Please do it again and again -- for the harvest is plentiful.

 
At July 15, 2007 at 8:28 AM , Blogger annette said...

I had to quit reading after about 50 of the responses--there is so much pain and hurt. Thank you for being an "ear" to so many women. I'd like to add that there are a lot of GREAT things about being a woman too! Beth, I pray you are not downcast by the sadness. I expect if you had reversed the question and asked for the top 3 greatest things about being a woman, you would have some serious joy to celebrate with the Siestas. God's protection and inspiration as you write. Love, A

 
At July 15, 2007 at 10:24 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord Jesus! I was in DC and GOD Was PRESENT! What an amazing work God did in our midst on Friday (I love it when He shows off!). Thank you dear Miss Beth for your transparent honesty, your humor and your hungry pursuit of Jesus. You were a blessing and a joy and the message was clear! Would you please post the commissioning when you're able? I want to print it for my mom- she and I went together and shared some wonderful fellowship. Thank you Father! Love in Jesus, Kim in PA
PS were those the delicious chocolate capris from the birthday shopping spree?? ...and those shoes! :) Kim

 
At July 15, 2007 at 12:01 PM , Blogger Liz said...

WOW! I am still amazed at the way God revealed himself through your words, Beth, on Friday in D.C.. I was one of those 11,000 women and knew that God had been reading my mail when He confirmed through you what I was refusing to believe: I have a ministry right here at home as a stay at home mom. Having been VERY involved in ministry before we adopted our Michael it's been a shock to adjust to not having that same ministry. But God is in control and I'm going to stop whining and let God give me His power. Now I know I have a reason to wake up and put on clothes instead of wearing PJs all day...God is putting me to work and I need to be plugged into Him first. Thanks for listening to God & ministering to us. P.S. Can't wait to see you again in D.C. (did come!) :-)

 
At July 15, 2007 at 12:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish we, the ladies, had gotten the chance to read what the men "posted", but understand the decision to do otherwise. WOW! The similarities between the men and women are glaring and yet the differences are highlighted as well. There are many hurting people out there. Age, race, gender, financial status, location - none of this seems to matter. People are hurting in spite of "having it all". Reading the responses took me back to Jesus - he is the answer! Period!!

 
At July 15, 2007 at 3:41 PM , Blogger Caliginian said...

I was at the pre-conference in DC. What a wonderful day. God clearly spoke His word to me. I was so blessed by Beth's teaching and by the worship led by Travis. My adult daughter also attended, she has been wandering far from our Lord but I think that Friday may have been the catalyst that will cause her to return to the walk of her childhood.

 
At July 15, 2007 at 4:05 PM , Blogger Fast and Pray Tuesdays said...

Amanda,
Thank you so much for sharing about some of the eternal results that came of your sweet Mom speaking at the WOF conference over the weekend. I had the honor to be in the audience and let me just tell you...she brought it!! All in the name of Jesus, of course. Beth, thank you for coming to DC!! Thank you for being bold enough (you are a warrior, you know) to share about the glory of God and how we get to participate in sharing in his glory through His ministry. Also, thanks for the reminder that we must get on our faces before him and just get to know him. Yes, Mrs. Moore, His goodness is quite glorious!

Your 27-yr old sister in Christ who had her own colored pens Bible Study moment when you came to Passion 98. I can assure you, I have never been the same.
Love,
Bonnie

 
At July 15, 2007 at 4:07 PM , Blogger Caliginian said...

I was at the pre-conference in DC. It was such a blessing, God spoke His word directly to my heart. Thank-you, Beth, for speaking the truth and Travis for the wonderful time of praise and worship.

 
At July 15, 2007 at 6:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was out of town and missed commenting on the 3 hard things about being a woman. I did sit down today to glance at some of the responses and found myself reading every single one! It felt SOOOOO good knowing that other women out there struggle with the same things I do. I think if more of us spent time being transparent with each other instead of trying to put on a facade of "having it all together", there would be fewer lonely, desperate sistas out there!

 
At July 15, 2007 at 7:20 PM , Blogger kat said...

To God be the glory...He deserves a clap offering for sure. Oh the angels are rejoicing...

 
At July 15, 2007 at 7:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is a honor to partner with this ministry in prayer. I'm moved to tears that there are so many new sisters in CHRIST!!! While I'm sure it is very fullfilling to bring words, & teachings to edify the body of CHRIST, I know from experience that introducing someone to JESUS is unbelievably wonderful. I'm sure that this experience was both exciting, & humbling. Makes it so worth all the effort. Praying for the ALMIGHTY's continued blessings.
mistie woods - abilene

 
At July 15, 2007 at 8:03 PM , Blogger Linda Hicks said...

I am a Pastor's wife from Arnold Maryland who was at the pre- conference this past weekend in DC and I know that for the ladies at our church this was the best part of the weekend. Beth's teaching was wonderful. But what really was a blessing was the way that Beth was so nice to speak to the ladies in our church who were staying in the same hotel that she was in. (I met her outside of the elevator where she was waiting for a long time for a elevator). She was so kind of say that she wished she had time to minister to a "pastor's wife" and my comment to her would be she does on a regular basis through her studies. The Word of god is living and active and Beth truly does make it applicable to those who listen. Thank you!

 
At July 15, 2007 at 8:14 PM , Blogger Faith said...

Praise Jesus! What wonderful news!

 
At July 15, 2007 at 8:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I attended the Pre-Conference in Washington DC, and it was awesome! I was so thrilled and awed to be a part of that event.

I've never commented in a blog before, but upon seeing this, I just had to comment. Beth Moore is so inspiring, and I am ready to tackle my ministry and show God off! I will also say that I downloaded Travis's song Alive, Amen to my Ipod, and Beth, I did some praise dancing for Jesus today! I didn't even shut the blinds! I loved hearing that story about you and your grandchild.

I also really enjoyed watching you praise Jesus when Travis was singing - your face was so joyful as you were praising in song!

Thank you for an absolutely wonderful day! I left renewed and refreshed and rarin' to go!!

 
At July 15, 2007 at 11:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think "WOW" is the only response! Does this mean we'll have to share our mansions in heaven? I don't know where all these folks are going to fit!

 
At July 16, 2007 at 12:08 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

THE BROWN OPEN-TOE PUMPS

Beth, the shoes were gorgeous...and they "had a ministry" in DC!

I brought my teenage daughter - who really wanted to be "having fun" with her dad and siblings. She wasn't too engaged during the morning...

During the lunch/shopping :) break, we saw some cute sandals but didn't buy them. In the afternoon session, your sharing had a real impact on her...and I sensed God nudging me to buy her the (rather expensive) sandals as a "souvenir" of our day...with the thought that if she's old enough to attend a women's conference, she's old enought to wear women's shoes.

At the store, while I tried on my red sandals, she marched over and said, "How about these instead?" She had on brown open-toe pumps! I just smiled...

Thank you, Lord, for blessing us on Friday...from head to (open) toes!

 
At July 16, 2007 at 1:11 AM , Blogger Profbaugh said...

First of all, I'm totally blown away by the 893 women who committed their lives to Christ! PTL!!!

Second, I want to take time to thank Amanda (although I know she doesn't seek the attention) for all the work she's done on moderating this blog. Honestly, I'm equally blown away by the number of women commenting. How Amanda manages all this is simply beyond me!! Think about it Siestas. . . the number of hours she must spend daily here.

Thanks again, Amanda. You're cetainly a blessing to me and my LPM Siestas!

Gratefully,
~Cheryl
St. Louis

 
At July 16, 2007 at 6:19 AM , Blogger SkippyGirl said...

I was there!!!! It was amazing. I hate to say it, but I think I am officially a Beth Moore groupie. I had the privilege of bringing three ladies to WOF with me this past weekend in Washington, DC. Lives were changed. One of the ladies accepted Jesus and I am over the moon!!!! The Holy Spirit showed himself magnificently through Beth. I was moved to tears more than once and am humbled by this amazing and gracious God that we serve. I could go on and on, but just wanted to take a minute and say thanks to Beth and all y'all there....I can't wait to see you again. And Beth, I personally appreciate what seemed to be even a more transparent look into your life....and yes, you are messed up....praise God...makes me feel so much more like pressing on! God bless!

 
At July 16, 2007 at 6:38 AM , Blogger LOVE, MERCY AND GRACE...GOD'S GRACE said...

I commented earlier but I just had to respond to the fact that all of Heaven has been rejoicing in the rebirth of our new Siestas in Christ!!! Oh! How Awesome! Beth! God is continuing to use you in such an awesome way...teaching and reaching the hearts of women who are hungry to know Christ and being His child and being more intimate with Him!
Praise God from Whom all Blessings Flow!!

 
At July 16, 2007 at 7:19 AM , Blogger Speaking Thru Me Ministries said...

My mouth about wider than when I am taking a bite of chocolate cake - wow oh wow - praise Him!! That is something to be dancing about. Love it, Love Him!!

Hey Siestas - I have placed a blogging challenge on my blog. It is about the mouth and what we say on our blogs. Come by and be challenged. It is from Him!! It is most creatively titled - Blogging Challenge. hee hee

Have a wonderfully awesome week!
Leigh

 
At July 16, 2007 at 7:27 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was there in DC - it was a great conference, like always, and just what I needed to hear from the Lord through Beth. I had brought a friend and Beth spoke right to her needs - thank you, Lord.
And... Beth looked so cute in her 'birthday' brown capri's and pumps.
Keep sharing His Word...
Carolyn

 
At July 16, 2007 at 8:05 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read many of the comments on the 3 toughest things to be a woman and thought - I'M NORMAL!!!!

Praise God for LPM live and the Women of Faith conferences!!!!

LPM family - you are loved and cherished!!

Susan

 
At July 16, 2007 at 9:38 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy cow! That's fantastic!!

I agree with the other Siestas who said they were comforted in realizing they aren't alone in their issues. There were more women dealing with infertility than I expected and it was a relief to know I am not the only one.

I am praying for all of you!

 
At July 16, 2007 at 1:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was one of those 11,000 women in D.C. and I am thrilled about the number of ladies coming to know Christ! Praise God! Beth's message really meant so much to me as I strive to do my ministry here in my neighborhood (I lead a stay-at-home mom's group; I'm the grandmother of the group). I am going to go back over all my notes, pray over them, and seek whatever God wishes to plant in my heart. Thanks so much, Beth, for your loving guidance!

 
At July 16, 2007 at 4:39 PM , Blogger tinab said...

How can I get a copy - CD or DVD -- of Beth's talk at the preconference in DC. It was awesome!! I want to be able to hear it again and again.

 
At July 16, 2007 at 7:07 PM , Blogger Bonnie said...

I love all the comments. I'm just sorry I didn't get to post my 3! Enjoy those hormones ladies - I miss those days - now that I have sagging skin, etc. from lack of hormones!

 
At July 16, 2007 at 8:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amanda, when you get time, please print the commissioning that Beth gave us at the pre-conference for WOF in DC this past weekend. Thank you. And Siestas, let's join together in praying for those over 800 lives that were committed to Christ - we know that the enemy is mad and will try to do anything to derail them - so let's remember to hold them up in prayer.

 
At July 16, 2007 at 8:59 PM , Blogger Melana said...

I read those numbers with tears in my eyes! How wonderful! God is so good. It never ceases to touch my heart to hear of people, especially us girls, coming into the fold. I was teaching my little Sunday school kids yesterday. These are 9-12 year olds. We talked about what it means to be consecrated. I asked if they could tell me if they knew of anything that was set apart to be used for a holy purpose. One little girl, holds up her hand and says "We are". It was all I could do not to cry and hug the stuffins out of her!

 
At July 16, 2007 at 11:31 PM , Blogger deanna said...

I am sorry to have missed this pre-conference in DC, but privileged to have prayed for a student of ours who had the opportunity to take her mom (not a Christian BUT listens regularly to Beth Moore's radio broadcast!). The day before she turned 20 was spent watching her mom for the first time hold a Bible. Thanks, Beth - and we're pretty sure the connection is your hair, crazy as it sounds.

 
At July 17, 2007 at 7:59 AM , Blogger Sarah said...

Oh! sure I had company all this week a 5 month old and a 3 year old and their mom stayed at our house and I was sooooooooooooooooooo busy. I don't know how mom's do it really. I'm sad as I missed the comments on the women survey.
That sure is good news what the Lord did very awesome. PRAISE YOU LORD FOREVER!!!!!!!!!
Blessings
Sarah - Prayer Warrior

 
At July 17, 2007 at 9:33 AM , Blogger Snappy Casual Snippets said...

That is so amazing. Just proof that God is always working, we just have to be open to listen to what he is telling us and obey.

 
At July 17, 2007 at 10:57 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I Praise God for that Fruit! I was at that preconference and it was like being in heaven with all that Faith around you! And I praise God for the anointing he gave you Beth for I was Self Protecting and now I HAVE A MINISTRY,and I am more than enough for that ministry, and I am currently showing off that ministry so much my church members are looking at me like "What in creation happened to her?!", and I will not lose heart again because 2 years ago I put my fire out and now that God has revealed his glory to me the tiny flame I brought with me is a forest fire and its spreading near you. God Bless you and Living Proof Ministries and all those women carrying a little flame. I Sing with abundant praise!!!!!!

 
At July 17, 2007 at 11:03 AM , Blogger Becky said...

This is my first post (ever on a blog)!!!! Yippee!!

I was in DC it was AWESOME! (Thanks Beth!!!!) Can you get Beth to post the words to the commissioning on her blog?????

LOVE YOU and praying for Beth and her ministry.

 
At July 17, 2007 at 12:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, does anyone still read this days after the original posting??
Well, DC showed up, the metro area that is! Beth, please bring Living Proof Live to DC (also check out the Patriot Center in Fairfax at George Mason Univ.) I attend church next to Word of Life that you mentioned and boy do I wish I had been there to see those Baptist ladies dance! Glory! We started your studies about 5 years ago and have been so blessed. Thank you!

 
At July 18, 2007 at 5:50 PM , Blogger MorningSong said...

Great news!!! I am amazed that there are still people in this world who've not heard of Christ. How can that be?? I know my life would be a total disaster without my Father God stepping in and guiding me home!! What a sad thought to think some haven't heard yet! But Praise God for the new babes entering in now!!! Praise God indeed!!

 
At July 22, 2007 at 12:15 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was one of the many fortunate attendees of the DC pre-conference. Beth has a way of pulling the entire Bible together and confirming His authenticity! Thank you so much for studying His Word so intently that we can apply what you learn to our lives! Praise God! He was all over that place!

 
At July 25, 2007 at 4:34 PM , Blogger Melissa said...

I was also at this event. After seeing Beth in her videos, I was thrilled to hear her in person! There were so many things that The LORD has been working on me about, and Beth touched on every one!! My only regret is that it was not recorded so I could review it again and again and again! WOF told me it would be, and when I found out afterward it wasn't, I was almost in tears! Guess Beth will have to come back to DC again soon!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home