Annabeth Would Like to Say Hi
Our little photo shoot took place in my office, which is not a room Annabeth is normally allowed to play in. I had to make an exception that day because the colors in the office went so well with her outfit. I'm sure you understand. She was so happy to see a stack of Bibby's books on my bookshelf! She picked out the Whispers of Hope Daily Planner. Nice choice, AB!






158 Comments:
So cute! I especially love the photo of her sitting next to the green wall. My daughter, Rachel, is really into pink and lime green right now, so she would give a big thumbs up to Annabeth's cute outfit.
Hugs,
Adrienne
what a cutie!!! look at those toesies!!!!!!!!!!
HOW Sweet!! She is precious.
Love the outfit!
Good Morning Sweet Annabeth! You smiling little face sure made my day! May your mommy see God everyday in your pretty little face!
Loving you,
Andrea
All I can say is YUM! So adorable, you just want to eat her up! Thanks for sharing.
What a sweetheart! Her outfit is adorable and couldn't match your walls any more perfectly! What great planning on your part!! lol
I totally understand the necessity of coordinating background color to outfit. Scrapbooking is a huge hobby of mine and so it's especially nice when you have a background paper to put on your page that also matches the clothing and wall- and maybe a sticker or two- perfection. You're on your way to a perfect scrapbook page already! Truly, she's so cute- will we get to meet her In january??
Rebekah
She is just beautiful~Thank you for sharing!
Beautiful baby fashionista!
We have a just turned two year old grandson and it's not fair that baby stores are 3/4 filled with the most adorable girl things. I am sure you noticed that when you had Jackson. So it's such great fun to log on and see an adorable AB all decked out!!!
Thanks for sharing your beautiful girl with all of us Amanda! You all are so dear to our hearts!
She's adorable!!!
Seriously - could she be any cuter!! I love that little outfit on her.
Soooo sweet!!!!! :)
The highlight of my day is checking for posts from you. I love seeing the pics especially since I have no baby grandchildren anymore. They grown so fast so please enjoy her "baby" stage while you can.
She is p recious! Where do you get that outfit? It's too cute!
Where did you get that adorable outfit? Too cute!!
Great pics! She has such a beautiful smile! Love the outfit, too! :)
She is SO sweet!!!
So precious!!!
She's so cute! If I were you, I'd be posting photos every day :)
Hey, Sweetie Girl! You better crawl to your Bibby right this minute!
Oh my gosh.. I cant wait for grandkids. I would be kissing her face off!! Just too sweet.
She's so adorable! Love that sweet smile!
Too cute for words! I love the fact that the office was chosen for the shoot since it matched her outfit! Must have color coordination.
Thanks for saying Hi Annabeth!
She is so beautiful! Just like the rest of the ladies in her family! :)
The pictures are very good. She is so cute!
Patti, Kissimmee, FL
PRECIOUS!
Funny, as soon as I saw the first pic I thought to myself "HOW CUTE, she matches the walls perfectly!"
Her outfit is adorable!
So cute! :)
So cute! :)
With 5 precious boys..........I drool over those outfits! Of course, the little darling in it is the REAL gem!
Where do you get such cute clothes for your daughter? She is always a fashion statement! Bibby must be elated to have such a treat in this adoreable child.What a blessing to Grandmother.
That outfit is darling! Where did you find it?
So cute! The outfit is adorable, too!
Adorable!! She's a little model and knows how to work the camera!! So precious!
Thanks for sharing! She is just adorable and always makes me smile.
Darling! Need a babysitter?
How can you stand it?? Too cute! :)
How sweet! Love the outfit! As the mother of two boys, I don't get to see the cute girl stuff very often!
She is so adorable!!
Thanks so much for always sharing these great pictures of your life with us.
She is soooo stinkin' cute!!!
What a precious little darling! Can't believe how much she looks like Jackson! I completely understand the exception...that color match is too perfect to pass up!
Ok, I can't decide what's cuter....Annabeth or her outfit!! Well, I guess Annabeth wins, but her outfit comes in a close second :) What a precious, adorable thing!
Made my day! If only they made teenage girls clothes that cute! Even my teenage daughter thinks so! We walk by the little girls clothes and she says, "Why can't they make this stuff bigger!"
Amanda, she could not be cuter! What a doll!
Love the pics! She looks so much like Jackson!
Cute pix! I think Annabeth looks so much like her Aunt Melissa, especially the pic of her against the green wall. So adorable!
oh my goodness! pink and green and Christmas all in one package.
how precious she is.
hugs to you all.
Deirdre
Adorable Annabeth!!!
That smile melts a heart!
love the pics!! We have a little girl with not near the hair Annabeth has in our church nursery who is less than 3 weeks younger than Annabeth. I always compare what she is doing to see how active your precious little one is doing. Thanks for sharing your family.
Jan
Amanda,
She is so precious and her smile lights up that beautiful face. I can hardly stand not wanting to scope her up and play all day.
Her outfit is adorable, here is a sight for you to check out as your baby girl grows, this will go with her fashionista sytle, www.tallulahmoon.com
Thanks for sharing!!
Hugs,
Celeste
What a sweet baby girl! She's so beautiful!
That girl is so stinkin' cute, how can you stand it??
Love to new Christmas design, too! :)
Sounds like Bibby and AnnaBeth are just having BIG FUN together today!!! WOH was my very first Beth Moore book... it eas given to me as a Christmas gift by my former boss at our state convention office (he is now with the Lord, so this is a gift that is very precious to me)....
Great pics of AnnaBeth! She is growing up to be a little cutie....
She is absolutely adorable!!! Thanks for the post!! We've been waiting to say "HI" to Annabeth.
GG2002
Judy Baggett
Love the outfit... she is just adorable. Also love the family picture on the header of this blog... what a beautiful family (inside and out)!!!
Kim
What an adorable little girl!!
I love her outfit. She's so cute.
By the way I love the new look on the blog.
She is a doll and I LOVE her little outfit! :-)
Oh, I love the new look on your blog!!! Great family picture!!!
She is tooo precious!!! I also love the new picture and heading at the top of the blog!!! The Moore/Jones/Fitzpatricks look wonderful!!
What a beautiful little girl, and what a fantastic smile!
Oh Dear Beth and Family,
Your family picture just brings tears to my
eyes. I feel God's Love in it. You are an
inspiration.
Thank you.
In Him,
Michele Denman
Sweet! And I love the look of the LPM Blog for Christmas, can't wait for January. :-) Lovingly on the last day of November. Yolanda
She is so adorable and I love the little ruffle on her pants!
Adorable and oh so precious!! She looks very good color coordinated! :)
CUTE!! :) I love it!
I also love the new header/picture on the website! :)
Prayers and blessings,
Rebecca
She is so cute.
Kim B. in AZ
Awww how precious. I miss buying those adorable little outfits for my daughter. Her outfit matches my daughter's room also. She will be 12 in a few weeks. She is so not into the cute clothes any more. It's breaking my heart. Enjoy this time as much as possible. God Bless
God bless her!
She is the cutest little angel ever!
Hi Annabeth and the rest of the Siestas! This is my first day on this blog and just wanted to "comment test". AB is beautiful. Once I get two free hands and 5 min to myself I'll update my pic w/my two gifts from God. Looking forward to being an active part of this community. Blessings...
she is soo precious! i just love the one with her looking at the books.. too cute :)
Could she be any cuter?!?!?!?
Love the new blog layout!!
She's too cute!
We haven't seen Jackson in a while though. Doesn't he get his own photo shoot too?
What a cute little sweetheart Annabeth is! I'm glad you're taking pictures of her as she grows. You'll never be sorry! I love getting out my grown kids baby pictures and seeing how adorable they were!
Marilyn...in Mississippi
Annabeth makes a fashion statement just like her Bibby! Both of them are so amazingly darling!
Carla, he is MUCH harder to photograph. We did take some great picures of him last week that I will post soon. Blessings!
That outfit is to DIE FOR! Adorable.
I love the picture of y'all in the Merry Christmas heading! Thank you for sharing that with us. Perfect for the holidays!
WOW, she's adorable, and getting so big, so fast!!! :) Thanks for sharing.
How very precious! And of course, you MUST be sure you have the colors coordinated! My, my, who would think otherwise!!!!!!
Thanks for the family Christmas card and picture!!!
GG2002
Love the outfit! OK...so I love the new Christmas blog outfit too! Fabulous K certainly does a Fabulous job! Merry Christmas to you all :o}
Kelli in Michigan
She is adorable!!!! The colors are beautiful! ;)
So sweet, Amanda. She's going to love her Bibby's books, just like we do! I love the Christmas family picture.
May God continue to bless you ... I know He will.
Shelli
AB - We'd like to say hi to you too darlin. You're just the most adorable girl version of your big brother! We can't wait to see more little clones, especially since you're so cute! Thanks for being a good baby and keeping out of too many things in the office. You're just a living doll!!
Kisses!!
aww.. thanks for sharing. she is BEAUTIFUL. i think she looks a little like her namesake. :) and i love the redecorating done on the site too! fun and festive. :) looking for a fresh Advent this season..
blessings!
She is precious! Thanks for sharing the pictures with all of us.
I love the family picture, too...beautiful family!
Could she possibly BE any sweeter!!!?
Love the family pic and Christmas greeting too. Very nice...:)
Melana
Too sweet ---- love the Moore family pic - first one of the clan -
ADORABLE!!!!!
She is getting so big and just beautiful!
And I love the new blog look :)
Much love
Kimk
LOVE it!!!
Oh she is just so precious! And her outfit is just too cute. Your right, she does match the room..:)
I love the Christmas theme on the blog!! How fun!!!
Oh and she looks just like one of the little "Who children" in the Grinch movie too!! She just needs some sparkles on her eyelashes and she'd be all set!!
Annabeth lou who? (giggle)
Blessings,
Sasha
I love her little bare feet! But that outfit is as happy as a birthday cake with lots of candles!
The picture of all of you made me smile. I just love every one of you and thank God for all you do for this ministry.
I love that smile!!! She is growing so fast. Also like the family picture at the top of the Blog home page. Blessings to you all. In Jesus' Love Kathy Knoblock
Oh Amanda! My youngest is turning 5 years old tomorrow (all 3 girls) and I rejoice, but I look at your little Annabeth and am reminded how very fast it goes . . . Enjoy her & Jackson! What special gifts they are:)
She is such a little doll! Thanks for sharing pictures of your precious children!
Jennifer - Texarkana, AR
I CANNOT STAND HOW DARLING SHE IS IN THIS OUTFIT!
That is all.
She is just the CUTEST and most precious!! Those eyes say so much. Love the outfit!! These are the most precious years...I'm sure you hear that ALL the time.
What a cutie!! Speaking of good books, check out the Terrestria Chronicles, a series of 7 books which are set in the time of knights and castles; and are an allegory of the Christian life. Excellent and Biblically solid. I read all 7 aloud to my children and heard them say numerous times, "That's just what the Bible says." And once, "That's just what Dad preached about!" Way cool. I thoroughly enjoyed them as an adult and found them very encouraging and full of truth.
Go to www.dunlopministries.com
I can just hear Bibby (and dad & mom) reading to those precious children :).
For God's Glory,
Lori in SC
ADORABLE!!! (singing) Like the new header. It's a great family photo.
What a sweetie pie. And the new header looks fabulous!
oh my stars! This mom of 4 boys thinks those girl clothes are unbelievably cute - not to mention the girl in them :)
Hi Annabeth! She is looking so cute in her Christmas duds :) Love the pink and green together!
I also love the new blog design...very cute!
Well, hi there Annabeth! You're rockin' that outfit. You look like you'd fit right into Whoville. Love it! Tell your mommy great choice on the new blog theme - looks so festive!
Keep up the hard work, girl,
Lynnette in Houston
Darling photos, thank you for sharing your precious blessing with us. Love to you and yours, An Aunt Siesta from Austin
I had to comment again - AB totally blends in to the background - too funny - she could be one of the art pieces in Bibby's office - and we Texas girls only wear shoes if we have to ---- she needs some flip flops for Christmas . . . and hair bows ----- life is so good!
You make me want a grand baby!
Major Cuteness!
That outfit is so stinking cute! :)
Sweet!
And I like the new look!
O MY WORD...I have nothing else to say. LOVE the outfit...LOVE the new blog background.
LOVE U GIRLS...
Allison Lee
Thanks for sharing your little Lily P. Kewpie doll!!!!!What a Love!!!!
Wow, she is just too cute! Makes me want to kiss those little piggy toes. Savor every moment at this age. . . it's priceless and very short!
Blessings to you!
Vicki
She looks exactly like you, Amanda! The bare feet are so cute! Thanks for sharing! Pure awesome!!!!
What a precious little baby! Hope you have a blessed week.
Elizabeth
Annabeth is so cute and adorable and her outfit is so cute!!
I love the Christmas blog look!!
Have a wonderful and blessed week.
Love,
Patty
What a little doll and love her pink and green candy cane Christmas outfit. I tell you, is anything sweeter than little baby girls? Precious! I'm in the mood for Christmas and decorating today.
Thank you for the "lift" and blessing of your little doll. Couldn't you just nibble those pink little toes? Bibby, you are so blessed!
Hugs,
Pam H.
Buena Park, CA
Such a doll!
She just might be a Bible teach when she grows up.....she seems mighty interested in those books. :)
Could she get any cuter????? What a precious child of God!!!
Nice job of dressing her Mom....
Blessings,
Bible Bunny in NO MI
Oh that outfit is too cute! She looks just like a small, female version of her big brother!
She is absolutely gorgeous!!! She has her mother's beautiful eyes!! And she looks like her BIBBY, too!!
Thanks for sharing your family with us, we love all of you!!
How adorable in her pink! She is definitely all girl! Love seeing her picture updates!
Adorable! Love the look of the blog, especially the family picture!
She is so cute. I love your studies. would you like to be my blogger friend. i would really appreciate it.
Annabeth is so precious! Love those facial expressions...and the outfit!
Oh my word...she is too cute! I would love to get to play in your office :)
Annabeth's outfit is soo cute!! Baby girl clothes are so much more plentiful in different styles than boy clothes, I've noticed. Can't beat ruffles and pink and green with stripes!:)
Blessings,
katiegfromtennessee
Annabeth is adorable - just like her mom, her aunt and her Bibby!
P.S...Love the family Christmas pic and the blog header!!
Oh she is SO precious! : )
**Love your family Christmas picture! Y'all are just precious too! : )
Precious! She is absolutely adorable!!!
I have 2 precious, wonderful, sweet boys, whom I love with every molecule of my being, but they don't let me dress them up! Maybe one day the Lord will add a sweet girl to our family:)
Well, we would like to say hello right back at Annabeth. She's a stinking darling as they come!
Hey Amanda-
Love love love the cute outfit! My daughter's 5 1/2 and has developed an opinion in what she wears now, so that cute stuff is out the window!
I was wondering where you stand on Santa and all that goes with him. Do you do Santa? I'm on the fence and was hoping you could share your thoughts in the blog.
Thanks!
Aww! Annabeth is beautiful Amanda!
Oh, and I just bought the "Whispers of Hope" daily planner at LifeWay on Saturday, so she did make a great choice ;)
Hope you're having a great day!
She's so cute - looks like she came from "Whoville" (little Cindy Lou Who)
Have a beautiful Christmas!
She is so darling! And reading her bibby's books so young! Wow! She's going to be smarter than all of us combined!
Amanda,
Annabeth is completely adorable! I love the outfit! What a precious little girl!
so cute!
The Journey Continues ~
AMANDA ~ BETH ~ MELISSA <3<3<3
I cannot believe how big that PRECIOUS LITTLE ANNABETH has become! I must admit, I went to my favorite little children's shop on the central coast and purchased something for both of your little ones.!!
(I couldn't help myself ~ I don't have any little GIRLS to purchase for)
I am mailing them out ~ Hopefully to the correct address!
If you could email me to confirm the address for delivery I would sincerely appreciate it.
YOU and BIBBY will LOVE the items!! aDORABLE!
KLSAFINA@aol.com
By the way, tell Lis that I totally understand about the FB situation!! I have had stuff happen too!!
Go love on those babies ~ and TAKE SOME Christmas decorating TREE photos!! LOTS OF PHOTOS!
~
I am guest speaking next Monday night, singing a solo with a childrens choir, & decorating a tree while I speak ~ I am calling it The Priority Tree of Life. Guess who will be at the TOP?? JESUS "THE STAR" ~ I am also Using Nesting Dolls too!!! Then at the end I am donating the tree to someone! Giving gifts as the women answer my questions! It should be fun! Please PRAY for me!
Jingling With "Heaven Bound" blessings, Kim Safina
KLSAFINA@aol.com
http://www.kimsafinathejourneycontinues.blogspot.com
Darling...........
She is beautiful just like her momma, auntie and Bibby!! I love seeing how she is growing and those beautiful eyes and sweet face. What a gift from God she is. I have 3 grandsons that are so very special to me too!! Love your Christmas family picture Beth, you have a gorgeous family. Blessings to you all and your LPM family also...Merry Christmas!!
So abosolutely ADORABLE! I love her!!
She is a doll-love that stinkin' outfit!
SO sweet!! I love it and I LOVE the family photo and Christmas header on the blog!! :)
What a little angel doll!
Thanks for sharing~ Warm in Alaska.
She is so beautiful! She's a little posin' thing, isn't she? So photogenic like her Bibby!
(I've already commented on how DARLIN' Annabeth looks!) But just now saw the Christmas photo of the Fam -- was it up yesterday? Anyway, everyone looks full of merry, merry!
Have a fun December Siestas (and I sure hope Keith was successful on his T'Day hunting trip!)
Warm in Alaska.
Thank you for this blog :) I have been reading through the old posts and I have been so blessed! So challenged and encouraged! He has definitely blessed this ministry, even down to the online blog :), and has been teaching me so much. I look forward to take part in this! :) I am 21 years old and am lovin this sisterhood!
PS- are you all going to be doing another scripture memorization next year, for 2010? Either way, I started my own spiral of notecards for Dec 1! :) So thank you for the information and the challenge! To Him be the glory! :)
Sari
In response to "Annabeth would like to say hi" ... I'm so glad she did! She really made me smile today - soooooooooo precious!!!
So I just had to tell you...we just painted my kitchen together. I had "Measureless Love" on the tv while I repainted the whole thing. Call me crazy but it was like having a bff in my kitchen talking about Jesus with me while I responded and painted away. I do have real life friends but I am not big on asking people to come help me do stuff around the house. Anyway, it just cracked me up!
Siesta Donna would like to say hi to Annabeth, also. Listen to Bibby while in her office, sweet one!
Love the adorable pics of little Annabeth! She must bring so much joy along with her big bro.
Love the family picture on the blog! What a fun pic to welcome us bloggers when we "pop" on. THANK YOU!
Many many blessings to you all!
Carla
Precious, precious, precious!! I love those piggies...
She is her father's daughter... looks just like him... in pink.
peace~elaine
Adorable! Enjoy every second! What a blessing! Thank you for sharing the pictures! They made me smile!
Dearest Amanda,
May I make a suggestion? Maybe you might would like to put her in a pickle jar and just have her pickled! She's so preciously cute! And so is Jackson! They grow up so fast! I wish we could hold on to them tight enough to make it last longer! To hold them still at that age for a moment. If holding them tight enough at that age could have done it, mine would still be stuck there! I suppose that jars won't hold and that they won't work either. The glass would break. They're made to grow! But my, how in the world that they do it so fast is beyond me!
Treasure your moments. And I know you are... your words, your pictures, your boasting all shows the sweet heart that's carrying them. I'm not a grandma yet, but you better know I'm an awfully smitten great-aunt to all of my sisters' kids' babies! We had EIGHT great-grandbabies at my mama's house last Christmas!!! Don't you KNOW that this Christmas is gonna be FUN!
Love to you and all of your bunch!
sharon (Montgomery, AL)
she is a DOLL. so, so cute. and that outfit, L.O.V.E. IT. I searched al over to see if you told, but couldn't find it. Please tell me, where you to got that adorable, yumminess.
Sooo cute! I would have taken the picture in there too. The color was perfect. And it is never to early in life to read a good book!:-). Have a Merry Christmas it will be so fun with your little ones.
Post a Comment
<< Home