Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Shalom!

Shalom, My Sistas!! To the great glory of our God and in answer to your profuse prayers, my man and I pulled up to the house a little after midnight last night after about 24 (virtually sleepless!) hours (total travel time) home. Melissa was standing at our front door, smiling ear to ear, throwing arms around us, and the dogs were jumping wildly and spinning around the yard. Keith fell in the bed immediately but I stayed up and threw clothes in the washer. Then, after a few hours of sleep, my eyes cracked open and I could tell the sun was up. Only a woman can fully understand this but I had to get up and be with my house and my yard. (And, of course, the Lord Jesus, who I'd also been with much of the way home.) It was a gorgeous morning and my birdfeeders needed filling. I know my bird-friends have wondered what on earth has happened to me. I should have left Melissa some instructions for bird feeding but I felt that she might go over the edge if I added it to the three typed (single spaced) pages on dog care. I am absolutely delirious (which in Moore terminology also means stinking hilarious) and I laughed so hard with Amanda on the phone this morning that I nearly threw my back out. I said, "My birds have missed me so much..." and she interrupted me with, "that they want to nest in your hair?" (Laughing again)

I have so much to tell you but I am jet lagged beyond intelligible words and, also, Melissa is sitting across from me, hasn't seen me, and isn't in the mood to share her mother's attention. God was SO WITH US and I know so much of that was in answer to your prayers. I've been all over Jerusalem in the past 5 days for Psalms of Ascent and in research for Esther. My throat is sore from practicing my Hebrew. Those gutturals are heck. Imagine them with my southern accent.

I love you, love you, love you, love you. And thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you. And I am so in love with Jesus right now. If there was anything I'd ever want you to pray for me, that, my Darling Ones, is IT. I'll write you more soon but I wanted to let you know I'm home and deliriously sleepy and happy.

137 Comments:

At March 7, 2007 at 9:54 AM , Blogger Mauimom1 said...

Oh Beth-Welcome home sista! You and your man have been held tightly in prayer! I hope this trip was everything you had prayed it would be and more! You are such a blessing...and so very loved and appreciated. Get some much needed rest. I can just hardly wait to read about your travels!

 
At March 7, 2007 at 10:00 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Welcome home, sister!!!!
I am so excited to see the new study! I love your teaching!
I am from Russia and the first time I was introduced to your studies when I was a missonary overseas.A country near Turkey. Thank you for blessing me in so many ways!!!
Glory to GOD!

 
At March 7, 2007 at 10:01 AM , Blogger flip_flop_stamper said...

welcome back to the good ole USA! My husband has been on a mission trip to Honduras since last Thurs. so I was praying for both of you faithfully! He gets home around 1am Friday morning, and it will be SO good to see him!! I keep going over the song on the Patriarchs cd about "When Praise Demands a Sacrifice" and I praise Him now and forever! Those Travis Cottrell cd's lead me into such sweet praise and worship! I ask the Lord what He wants to hear "me" sing today? When I get to heaven, I will have a great voice!!! Meantime, He gives me people like Travis to help me sing!

Ellen from Michigan's Thumb

 
At March 7, 2007 at 10:01 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beth,

We are all so glad to know you and Keith are home! I signed up to pray at the wierd hour of 6 a.m. (wierd only b/c I am not up then) but God was faithful to help me get up to pray! We (according to the blogs) have all been waiting, anticipating the news returning from Israel because we feel such a strong connection. So glad it went well, but then God knew exactly how it would be and that over 2000 of us would be praying...wonder what that looked like in the realm that we can't see. I always think of Daniel when the angel told him he'd heard the prayer and it took 3 weeks....hmmmmmmm ....God is good. All the time.

Love you all so much. Won't heaven be glorious??

 
At March 7, 2007 at 10:01 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome home, sweet Beth! As I read your comments and tears began to tip out of my eyes, I had a heart cry, Lord I want to go to the Holy Land to experience that closeness with you! And then the tears began to pour and the Holy Spirit tip-toed across my heart and whispered..."You don't have to go that far to draw close to me, I'm right here, right here." Praise Him! Praise Him!
on my face!
Teresa Cocke
Braden, TN

 
At March 7, 2007 at 10:05 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome home! It was a joy to travel with you in prayer...

 
At March 7, 2007 at 10:09 AM , Blogger Sister Lynn said...

In Jesus, we love you, love you love you, love you, too, Beth!

May the Lord be praised for your successful trip and your safe return!

 
At March 7, 2007 at 10:11 AM , Blogger Mary Watkins said...

Beth,
So glad you are home!
Get some rest. We can wait a while longer to hear all about the trip.
We love you, dear one.
God is so good!

Mary
Arkansas

 
At March 7, 2007 at 10:13 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well welcome home Beth and Mr. Keith. I am glad the birds will get feed again!
Amamnda has done a wonderful job keeping us up to date on your travels. You have amazing daughters.

Love ya
Lori in Florida

 
At March 7, 2007 at 10:16 AM , Blogger Angela in Abilene said...

SO glad you're home! We are having a GORGEOUS, sunny morning also. The sunrise was awesome this morning in this part of Texas!
Hope you and Melissa have a very blessed day.
Angela In Abilene

 
At March 7, 2007 at 10:16 AM , Blogger Mom J said...

Hey! Just thought you should know something about the simulcast Feb.24. In Elgin, IL we were supposed to have terrible weather: thunderstorms, sleet, rain, snow, ice; ALL DAY. Bummer! God held back the bad stuff until 4:00 - after the program, and we were half-way home! Thank you, God! I love you, too, Beth!

 
At March 7, 2007 at 10:18 AM , Blogger Linda said...

Precious Beth!

I’m thrilled beyond words that you & your man are finally back on home turf amongst us! I wasn’t expecting a personal word from you until later in the week after you’ve had a chance to somewhat recover, and was floored to read your sweet, funny note. Even though I’ve only seen you once in a large meeting, I can’t tell you how much I’ve missed you this week and how you and your family and team have constantly been on my mind and heart. It has been such a sweet privilege to lift you before the throne, and asking God to show up BIG in your behalf. My favorite sista is finally safe back home!!! Please tell me you’re spending the rest of the week pampering yourself silly, enjoying precious time with Melissa, spoiling Sunny & Beanie, and getting caught up with Amanda, Curt and little Jackson! And of course indulging your Starbucks fix! (Are they in Israel?) You deserve some much-needed down time with your precious family and puttering around your home. Amanda has done such an amazing job keeping the home-fires going and keeping us all updated on the blog. You have every right to be bustin’ with pride – you and Mr. Keith have raised awesome young women of God!

Love you bunches girlfriend – WELCOME HOME!

Linda

P.S. In case you haven’t heard yet, we’re all eagerly awaiting your recipe for chicken & dumplings when you’ve had a chance to catch your breath and regain your sanity. There may be a shortage of poultry on grocery shelves next week. I have a feeling there will be a lot of us sistas making c&d and thinking of each other!

 
At March 7, 2007 at 10:20 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet Beth, we are all so happy you are all back safe and sound. Amanda was the best at keeping us from worrying our little heads off and sharing with us at how God was so answering our prayers for safe passage and productivity of His Word. Being a Houston Sista of your Tuesday night studies.....you were sorely missed BUT knowing what you were doing and the stories to come allowed giving up a selfish want to have you here and keep praying for your safety to get those little feet planted back on Texas soil! Amen.
Welcome home sweet Sista Beth! :o)

 
At March 7, 2007 at 10:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

How grateful I am so see your post! I've been thinking and praying so much for you lately that you showed up in my dream last night...I was part of a group hosting you and I was all excited to get you a diet coke. BUT (as only dreamland can do) we were in a fraternity house (for crying out loud!) and there were no clean cups and no ice. (And diet coke without lots of ice is just bad). I was exhausted this morning after spending all night roaming around that fraternity house looking for a clean cup for my friend, Beth.
(FYI--it's been 20 years since my college days...so where the whole frat thing came in, God only knows). Smile.
Go Greek?!,
Cathy
PS--Amanda, I'm anonymous because I haven't figured out how NOT to be (but I DO have a new blog by accident!)

 
At March 7, 2007 at 10:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am SO happy you are back...I feel like we are old friends and I am SO excited to see this study. Thank you so much for being such a great example and source of encouragement to so many as we walk, run and sometimes stand in awe in pursuit of the Most High God...if I never meet you here on earth I will be happy to stand beside you in heaven shouting "Holy, Holy, Holy - Worthy is the Lamb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 
At March 7, 2007 at 10:36 AM , Blogger Erskine said...

Beth,

I am amazed at this simple opportunity to communicate with you. Please bear with me as I quickly share my heart.

I am 23 yrs old and a woman called by God if ever there has been one. I am from the little, lowly area of the world called Atlantic Canada.

As a little girl, God deposited His Spirit, His Word, and His divine call within me, but many, MANY, layers of fear kept it bound within. I'm now graduating from Bible College and my husband has begun his first pastorate position.

I was introduced to your ministry several years ago and have ever since longed to do what my husband describes as "have tea with you and the Holy Spirit." How I long to cry on your shoulder and grieve with you over the bondage of my people. I am a musician and God has placed a beautiful anointing on my voice; but I am called to teach/preach.

I wish so much to share more, because God has placed a similar anointing on my life that seems unique to anyone around me here.

You are my sister and my mentor. Thank you so much for going before my generation and making a path of obedience to the Word and the Spirit.

Natasha Erskine

 
At March 7, 2007 at 10:37 AM , Blogger Patty said...

Oh Beth, it is wonderful to hear from you. I woke up this morning and you all were on my mind and I will still continue to pray for you and Keith and that you will get much needed sleep and rest!! I do understand wanting to get back to your home and yard. It is so warm and nice in East Tennessee that I am going to work in my flower beds. I have daffodils and tulips coming up everywhere and I love walking around the yard looking at them and talking with God. I love watching birds and my favorite is the red bird or cardinal. God blesses me weekly by putting 7 red birds on my fence line. It's like God alerts me that they are there and he never lets me miss it!!! Same with the beautiful sunsets he paints for me! Can you help but be in love with him?!!! Enjoy Melissa and your home, yard and of course Beanie and Sunny!! We all were honored to pray for you and we are all excited for you to see Amanda and sweet little Jackson next week!! Again, welcome home!!! Have a wonderful and blessed day my sistas!! I am going to clean house and enjoy the beautiful day God has blessed us with!!!
Love,
Patty

 
At March 7, 2007 at 10:40 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you melissa!
beth-so blessed to have prayed. will continue. love the birds. watched couple batches of chick-a-dees take their first flight from their little house on the back deck. i video taped it. we were all so excited- like watching your little one start to walk...oh no!!! i just relized i don't have video of my 4 kids taking their first steps but i have the birds!!!
enjoy your day! going to have coffee with my man-lisa

 
At March 7, 2007 at 10:43 AM , Blogger debra parker said...

So glad that you made it home safely. Have fun with your birds and Melissa. *smile*.

 
At March 7, 2007 at 10:44 AM , Blogger hisfivefooter said...

Oh Yes! You are home safely, still in one piece, and it seems with some degree of sanity! Get some sleep- I love you and am so glad that you are home. Please tell all that God has done- Say hi to Melissa- I still want to know what she needs prayer for exactly. Our prayers have definitely been answered, as it sounds from your voice. I literally could "hear" how tired, excited, thrilled, etc. you really are. God Bless- Thank your darling girl for all the work she has done on the blog, she is a gem (a royal diadem in the hand of her God). So glad to "see" you again!

 
At March 7, 2007 at 10:47 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome home, my friend! So glad that God met you every step of the way in Jerusalem. He is awesome!
Michelle

 
At March 7, 2007 at 10:48 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beth,
Welcome Home! We missed you terribly. So happy to hear to wonderful report of the Lord's presence with you and Keith. Get some rest and we'll wait patiently for the rest of the story.
Blessings on yah!
Teresa
Texarkana, AR

 
At March 7, 2007 at 10:55 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Welcome home sista! :) I'll be happy to be sleeping better now too! <3 Ter

 
At March 7, 2007 at 10:59 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Praise Him for delivering you safely home, Beth! I am a relatively new "sista"; that is, I only learned of your ministry and your tireless work delivering His Word to all hungry for it when I began the Jesus study several weeks ago through my church. Your method of teaching resonates with me so much, and your love for Jesus just absolutely overflows from your words and wraps anyone who hears them in a great big hug that we're powerless to resist (not that I'd want to!) I will be a permanent fixture with LPM in any way that I can -- I would so volunteer there if I lived in Houston! Amanda has been so faithful in delivering news to us and I'm personally so thankful she kept us apprised of the details of the trip. I prayed my heart out day and night for you all. I knew you'd come home even more in love with Him than you were when you left! I didn't think it was possible, but I should know by now that ANYTHING is possible with Him! You're definitely helping me to fall more for Him every single day, and I THANK YOU! Praise God you're home and safe with your loved ones, Beth. My prayers for you all won't stop just because you're on home turf now. Feed those birdies and love all your babies! I can't wait to hear more from you!
~ Lisa in PA

 
At March 7, 2007 at 11:00 AM , Blogger GratefulBambina said...

Oh, Beth... I bursted out in a wild, loud laughter you when I read that your throat is sore from practicing the Hebrew language...!!!! :oB Thank you again SOOO MUCH for taking the time to write to us , particularly since you've literally *just* returned!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!

maria cristina

 
At March 7, 2007 at 11:02 AM , Blogger Rose said...

Welcome back sista! Can't wait to hear all the details, after all I'm a women, give me details, amen?

Rest in HIM!

Rose

 
At March 7, 2007 at 11:19 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

WELCOME HOME!!!
I'm praising God with you and for you!
Rest, refresh & savor your home (I totally got what you meant - I do the same thing) ;)
I will continue to hold you all up in prayer and eagerly await what you have to share with us about your trip.
Thank you for generously letting us hear from you today - sure did my heart good. :)
Blessings & love.....

 
At March 7, 2007 at 11:21 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say "welcome home" - and to this beautiful spring weather we're having here in Texas. Sorry for those of you who are still snowed in up north.

Karen

 
At March 7, 2007 at 11:23 AM , Blogger jamie b said...

Praise the Lord for His provisions and His protection. We love you love you love you and thank you thank you thank you for your obedience to the Lord's call so that our lives may grow in Him.

 
At March 7, 2007 at 11:26 AM , Blogger Nise' said...

Welcome home Beth and Keith! So glad you made is safely home to Texas. You just go right ahead and sit a spell with Melissa, we'll wait to hear all about the trip!

 
At March 7, 2007 at 11:27 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

WELCOME BACK TO AMERICA DEAR BETH, KEITH AND CREW!!!
I don't blame Melissa one bit for wanting her mama's undivided attention. I look forward to hearing about your experience in Israel and seeing you in San Francisco on Friday!!!!
TAKE A DEEP BREATH ~ and remember your Sista's are uplifting you all around this world ! I wish you could all come over for a cup of coffee / tea and we could sit around and talk about Jesus, our men, children, hair, clothes, etc...
With " heaven bound" blessings,
Kim Safina ~ Exeter, California

 
At March 7, 2007 at 11:31 AM , Blogger jennyhope said...

Yeah! I am so glad they are home. It has been so fun praying for them!
love jenny williams

 
At March 7, 2007 at 11:32 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

So excited to know that the Lord has brought you home safely. Get some sleep!!! Praying for you in Winchester, Tennessee.......

 
At March 7, 2007 at 11:32 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahh!!! my heart can breathe again. :) you were so missed! mama beth it is soooo good to have you and daddy keith safely home again. i'm sure amanda has kept you updated on eveything...she is a hoot and i think its safe to say we sistas love her like a leprechaun (sp?) loves march.

i don't konw if anyone else felt it, but i just felt like God knit together the hearts of us sistas even tighter over the last week. we really do LOVE you, but we really do LOVE each other too! :) (you have no idea what that means to a college kid away from home...especially one without any biological sisters!!)

go. rest. eat junk. inhale starbucks. love on your family. love Jesus.

...and KNOW that WE LOVE YOU. bless, would sistas wake up at 3 in the morning to pray, praise, and thank Jesus for you if we didn't? :) you are too precious :)

 
At March 7, 2007 at 11:39 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

WELCOME HOME TO AMERICA BETH,
KEITH AND THE PRODUCTION CREW!!
GOD BLESS AMERICA ~
It has been a privilege to pray for you during your Israel trip. I was moved to pray for your entire family during your time away.
As for your Hebrew, maybe my son can communicate with you. He is at university in California studying the languages of Hebrew, Arabic and Greek. I must say that the sounds do resemble a loogie in the throat. gross !!
Dave and I look forward to seeing you in San Francisco. You are welcome to come by for a Starbucks. Nob Hill Corner of Powell and Pine ( victorian)
Dave is planning to attend the seminar with me but said if Keith wants to skeet shoot off of Alcatraz that might be fun instead of listening to women all weekend.
LOL.
I just fed my birds too. We have a male pheasant with two girlfriends and several blue jays, sparrows, dove everywhere, etc...
LIFE IS GRAND ! Can't wait to hear about your trip on the blog.
Go cuddle with your daughters now and leave the computer for later!
With " Heaven Bound" Blessings,
Kim Safina ~ Exeter, California

 
At March 7, 2007 at 11:40 AM , Blogger Changed by His Love said...

Welcome Home! I have been thinking about you and Keith and praying for you. Much love and stop on by anytime! www.changedbychrist.blogspot.com
Karen

 
At March 7, 2007 at 11:40 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks to God for a wonderful productive trip for you and Keith and the team. I know that what you did will be a Blessing for many women and I am so looking forward to what you have to share.

Tonight it's week 7 for our Study on Paul. I must say that this has been an incredible study. I thank you so much for this study.

Rest up and get those fingers ready to share with us!

 
At March 7, 2007 at 11:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you , thank you, thank you for sharing with us . We love you too. So glad you are home safely and that God has blessed you so. when you wrote about how in love with Jesus you were it made me remember what you said about Ps 18:1 and Davids outburst of "I love you, Lord" and how it was as if he couldn't hold it in.Praise God he is so good to us that sometimes you just have to shout it out. God is good all the time and all the time God is Sooo Good!!!
Thanks for sharing with us.

 
At March 7, 2007 at 11:45 AM , Blogger Ann Jones said...

Blessing to you dear sister.I pray you catch up on your rest and stay healthy. You have been a busy girl!Our God is so amazing! My bible study gals( we are doing Beloved Disciple) and I are looking forward to seeing you this weekend in S.F. I'm thanking God in advance for the work He will do there.We are praying BIG for you!

 
At March 7, 2007 at 11:46 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love you right back.
-Elaine

 
At March 7, 2007 at 11:48 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

From one of your Raleigh sistas.
Can't wait to go through the Psalms of Assent again to see what God has for us.

Praise God for a safe trip and a Happy Homecoming.

 
At March 7, 2007 at 11:49 AM , Blogger GiGi said...

Bless you, bless you, bless you...we love you, love you, love you and are so glad God gave you such an awesome time with so many accomplishments and that you are safely back with us in TEXAS!!! Rest sweet precious one...we can wait (but not TOO long!! haha!!! xoxoxoxo

 
At March 7, 2007 at 11:50 AM , Blogger sarah cool said...

I saw that first line and knew without even looking that Beth was back! :-)

LOVED IT! Welcome back home!

 
At March 7, 2007 at 11:51 AM , Blogger Lisa Pierre said...

Dear Beth,
I love you too and I am SO grateful for your safe arrival home (hands clapping!). I look forward to us being with you again next Tuesday night for Bible study. I missed you and prayed success for your good work in Israel. Hope you slept soundly in your own self's bed last night!@

 
At March 7, 2007 at 11:51 AM , Blogger Susan B. said...

Shalom, Sista! I am so glad you had a wonderful trip and made it home safe and sound. We can't wait to hear all about your trip. You, Keith and the Lifeway team were covered with prayers the entire time. Now it's time for you to rest, relax and enjoy your family.

 
At March 7, 2007 at 11:54 AM , Blogger GiGi said...

Oh...one more thing...we made the chili last night YUM!!! I can't wait for the chicken N dumplin recipe...mine never turn out the same way twice...so...sometimes good...sometimes NOT! I am waiting for an "annointed" recipe!!! Loveya!

 
At March 7, 2007 at 11:55 AM , Blogger Rachel Harris said...

Welcome back! We missed you! I can't wait till Tuesday for Bible Study!!

Looking forward to hearing more!
Rachel

 
At March 7, 2007 at 11:56 AM , Blogger Holly said...

Beth, then you must be delirious all the time, 'cause I think you are stinkin' hilarious! To go one step further with the word hilarious, you are quite generous in sharing you life stories, some of which are etched in my mind with such laughter.

I still see in my mind's eye you running down the mountain where you saw the baby bear and you were yelling, "delight" and calling your man on the cell phone. And I love the professional photographer story of the moose and you with your disposable camera. You're a nut! Praying for you to "love Jesus more and more!"
Holly

 
At March 7, 2007 at 11:56 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

We missed you Beth, but so glad your are home now! I'm so glad that the trip went well and so glad to hear that you're completely head-over-heals in love with Jesus! You inspire me so much to want Jesus the way you have Him. So, just in case you've ever wondered, since it's not enough for you to be free and to love Jesus like you do, you want EVERYBODY to be free and love Jesus with all of there hearts as well. I'm FREE and I desire to love Jesus with everything that I am. (With little kids, it's so hard to find a whole bunch of time to spend alone with Him, so I try to incorporate Him in all my daily "dailys"). But, I'm going to leading a "growth group" at my church next fall for women "Get Out of that Pit", because I know what it's like to be free and love Jesus and want EVERYBODY else to love Him like I do. Sorry for rambling. Have fun with Melissa!

Love you lots,
Kristi

 
At March 7, 2007 at 12:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome home, Beth! What a privilege it was to pray you through the Holy Lands. I can't wait to hear more about your time there. And, I can't wait to see it when the study is released!

 
At March 7, 2007 at 12:09 PM , Blogger Dionna said...

Welcome home, Beth! I prayed that God would protect you. Oh how amazing it must have been over there.
I love you, love you, love you, love you too.:)

 
At March 7, 2007 at 12:10 PM , Blogger kelly h said...

Welcome home, Beth! It is SO good to have you back and to hear from you...like "good news from a distant land."

 
At March 7, 2007 at 12:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shalom, Beth & Keith,

So wonderful to read your post this afternoon. Amanda has been wonderful at keeping everyone up-to-date with your study and research. Can't wait to see the results!!! I lift up your man as well...your partner for life. Blessings to Keith!!

And...to Ms. Melissa, who I would love to see more of her posts. What a gal!!

Rest and relax, Keith and Beth and know that others are lifting you up in prayer daily.

Have a wonderful day in Christ Jesus!!!

Loving Jesus,
Your Sista,
Debby Ann

P.S. Blessings and peace be with all my blog Sista's today!!!!

 
At March 7, 2007 at 12:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beth-
I'm facilitating Daniel. I have some gals that are involved with Christians United for Israel (inc myself). You can just imagine. Also have a couple who have gone through major losses -spouses and business endeavors. Not knowing anything about you or this study the Lord urged me to invite and keep after them to come. They did. They are moving beyond grief. Thank you!! I'm a pastor's wife and my husband teases me - I've been preaching this all our lives, he says, haven't you been listening? Yes, and I've learned! But Beth, you are speaking my language! Thanks again for you intense presentation and love you demostrate! You I will be sharing your studies for the reat of my ministy. PS I'll see you in San Fran this weekend. I'll be the one smiling!:)Kay-CA

 
At March 7, 2007 at 12:18 PM , Blogger Holly said...

Sistas, will you please pray for this family? It's urgent and critical, and I feel a heavyness in my spirit to ask you to pray. Here is the link: http://www.redeemerchurch.net/dustin/
May God Bless you right back!
Holly Smith

 
At March 7, 2007 at 12:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome home! I'm so pleased that your trip went well and you are all home safely. I hope you will feel "rested up" quickly and rejuvenated in all areas! I get to see you in Louisiana in a few weeks and can't wait! You are loved!
Terri L.

 
At March 7, 2007 at 12:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome home Beth! Looking forward to the new studies. Finishing up Daniel at my church, Lord have mercy that was a mind blowing experience but one that will last forever. KT

 
At March 7, 2007 at 1:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

WELCOME HOME!!!!!
I signed up to pray for you for a couple days and ended up praying for you daily and throughout the day. Have a wonderful re-entry with the fam.

 
At March 7, 2007 at 1:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, that's what we do at our house after a trip: hubby falls asleep while I do laundry and fellowship with my house and the Lord. We're more like the Moores than we thought!

 
At March 7, 2007 at 1:12 PM , Blogger Dedra said...

PWe are soooo glad you are home. Hope you can rest up now! we love you too!

 
At March 7, 2007 at 1:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praise God you're back home safely! I definitely missed you if that is even possible. It was a joy to pray for you and Keith and the team while you were there. I can't wait to hear all the fun stories. And yes, I literally LOL at the hair comment.

Glad you're home,
J

 
At March 7, 2007 at 1:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beth,

I'm so glad you made it home safely. Isn't there just something special about home???

We've been in good hands with Amanda keeping posted on the blog.

I can't wait to hear more about your trip and of course about how the LORD was working!

Get some rest, Sista. You deserve it.

~Cheryl

 
At March 7, 2007 at 1:36 PM , Blogger Paige said...

So glad that you are home safely! I have prayed for you almost continuously over these past days. What an amazing experience you must have had! I cannot wait to experience them with you through the study of Psalm, Esther, and here on the pages of this blog! God bless you, Sister!

 
At March 7, 2007 at 1:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I"m so glad you're home safely! We did that journey a little over a year ago and it changed us. It was so wonderful. I can't wait to hear more about the trip and to see the Bible studies you fimed there!

Our ladies are doing Daniel right now and since I've found your blog I give them the down low on what you're currently doing. We all just love you and appreciate your ministry of the Word to us!

 
At March 7, 2007 at 1:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

WELCOME HOME!!
I am so glad that everything went well! And that you are now safely back with your family!
I hope you get to enjoy some well deserved leisure time, putting your feet up and just watching the birds and the dogs play around in the yard!

God bless you!
Jenn (Ontario, Canada)

 
At March 7, 2007 at 1:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

MAY HE BE PRAISED...
TO BE SO IN LOVE WITH JESUS, ALWAYS AND FOREVER. COULD WE PRAY THAT FOR ONE ANOTHER? WATCHING AND LISTENING TO YOU ALL WALK THE WALK AND TALK THE TALK IS MY LIFE LINE RIGHT NOW. I AM SO GRATEFUL FOR THIS CONNECTION AND THAT HE IS IN JERUSALEM, TEXAS, AND EVERY PLACE IN BETWEEN ALL AT THE SAME TIME. THANK YOU TIMES A JILLION!

 
At March 7, 2007 at 1:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your love is contagious, Beth!

 
At March 7, 2007 at 2:01 PM , Blogger TammieFay said...

Welcome home, sweet sister! Oh what a time we have all had talking about you and Keith to the Lord, Amanda, and each other! We are so blessed! Rest, dear one, enjoy being home and enjoy your sweet family. Our God is so very faithful...we have believed Him for you, Keith, the crew, and the people you came in contact with....we KNOW he has done great things! Get to us when you can, but for now rest in His love and ours!

 
At March 7, 2007 at 2:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you made it back safely! I am currently reading your "Get out of that pit" book. Very good book! Thank you for writing. It has alreay spoke volumes to me!

 
At March 7, 2007 at 2:11 PM , Blogger PJ said...

OH YAY OH YAY OH YAY!!!! I am so glad you are home safe and sound! It was so much fun praying for you and everyone with you and I cannot wait to hear details!!!! Can't wait for the studies!!! Can you post pictures?? oooooo I'm so excited! :-)

 
At March 7, 2007 at 2:25 PM , Blogger Terri | Sugar Free Glow said...

Shalom and welcome home! I was blessed to be a part of the prayer team (5 am shift!) so I'm glad you made it home safely.
Can't wait to read more about your trip!

 
At March 7, 2007 at 2:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

WELCOME HOME, BETH! Your "home girls" have missed you...We know you have much to share but have some "girl time" with Melissa, catch up on your rest and we will see you on Tuesday night! We love you dearly and praise the Lord for your's and Keith's safe return! We look forward to hearing from you and knowing how "the Lord showed off" during your trip!
Again, WELCOME HOME!
-- Gena T.(Houston)

 
At March 7, 2007 at 2:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome home beth...so glad to know you are safe and sound. Can't wait to hear bout your trip..but sista you need to close your sweet eyes and catch some sleep and then catch up with your family. God is just so awesome isn't he?
Tammy from NE

 
At March 7, 2007 at 2:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear what all happened! I'm glad you are back safe and sound though. Two of my daughters and I are going on our first Missionary Trip to Mexico on March 31st. God has been so special in the getting ready to go. I write for the class I teach and we are having it translated into Spanish for me to teach it there. It is through a local church and they had 50 ladies sign up.

I have been overwhelmed at the thought of teaching women who have life so hard. I'm desperately praying that God will give me just the words to encourage them. The 2 classes of women that are doing your "Daniel" study are being great, you would be so proud of them. They are committing to pray for the 50 ladies, by taking an index card with a number, representing that folder of study materials.

Today I watched you on Life Today, and said ... God I trust you to use me the way you want not what I picture in my mind!

Thank you!
Jen

 
At March 7, 2007 at 2:45 PM , Blogger Big Mama said...

So glad that y'all made it home safe and sound. Can't wait to hear about the trip after your jet lag wears off and the birds have been fed.

 
At March 7, 2007 at 2:51 PM , Blogger Aunt Angie said...

I totally know the feeling....there is nothing like having a personal chat with our Savior from your very own flower bed....or yard...(or bird feeder). I am glad you are home safe and sound. Thank you for igniting a fire in my soul for more of His Word! I am new to the blog site...but not new to your books/bible studies....they are awesome! We serve such a GREAT GOD!!

 
At March 7, 2007 at 2:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say 'welcome back'. All of us that have been praying are so ready to hear how God showed himself during your trip. He is so amazing and we will feel like we were somehow there when the studies come out. Won't heaven be cool? We won't even have to blog....we'll all be there and how neat will that be. God is good. All the time. Welcome home.

 
At March 7, 2007 at 2:52 PM , Blogger Speaking Thru Me Ministries said...

Praise the Lord. So glad to hear you made it back. It is like my good friend being gone and just needed to hear she was home. hee hee

I can not wait to hear all about your trip. At this stage in the world i have always been too scared to go to isreal, etc. I wonder if you felt scared at all?

So glad you are back. It was great hearing from Amanda each day - like another sister.

Have a great southern fried chicken or Tex-Mex day!!

Leigh Gray

 
At March 7, 2007 at 2:53 PM , Blogger Brenda said...

Beth, Praise the Lord w/ His wondrous working in your life and what a joy to hear that you are absolutely in love w/ Jesus!! :) Btw, my sis-Beth recently told me about the LPM blog and I've been enjoying visiting here. I've been watching you on Wed. on Life Today since you first started doing it and am so encouraged and inspired each time. Today, I was working out on my NordicTrack skier, watching you on the show, crying hard, and praying to the Lord as I have daily trials with my daughter. I cried harder/prayed harder as the Lord touched my heart almost exactly through words that you spoke. Thank you for allowing Him to use you!

 
At March 7, 2007 at 3:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praise Him for so much! Like Dorothy said, there's no place like home. Welcome little birdies, welcome little Beanie and Sunny and, when Melissa wakes up, the joy of having her in your home this week. Hope you have some great one on one time with all, and catch up with your staff and then, finally, a sweet place to lay your head. Thank you for the work you do for the Lord, and through you, the mighty work that He offers us. Shalom, and to Abba be glory forever.

 
At March 7, 2007 at 3:16 PM , Blogger Pamela Stephens said...

Welcome home, dear Beth! I so know what you mean, about being "with your house and yard"...oooow!! Just like Dorothy, "there's no place like home!" This is just a small taste of our "homecoming" to be with Jesus!!!!! It was a joy to pray for you both as you "tromped" around Jerusalem. (I'm dying to ask if Susan gave you "A Pageant in Persia" for Esther?) Hope so! Can hardly wait for our next installment! Today we did chptr 8/video 9 of Daniel! We could hardly contain ourselves...and our hair did blow back!!! LOVE IT! Keep it up!

 
At March 7, 2007 at 3:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

HALLELUJAH Beth and Keith!! I can't even begin to get my mind around the journey you were on with God. I can't wait to hear just a glimpse of the beauty and perfect-ness!! We love you and we thank you deeply for teaching, encouraging and inspiring us to grow closer to Him!!
Bless you sister!
Fran

 
At March 7, 2007 at 3:57 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Boker Tov! And Welcome Home!
Thankful you are safely home and thanking God for His faithfulness.
In His matchless grace,
Kathleen

 
At March 7, 2007 at 4:24 PM , Blogger Sarah said...

Beth,
Soooooooooo glad to both are back safely. Make sure you get lots of sleep and lots of TLC with your family oh! and Starbucks coffee, I would die if I didn't have my Starbucks. Hey! I feed the birds too and my husband thinks I'm weird as well as having a puppy, a cat and a lionhead rabbit. He thinks we live in the zoo. Lots of people prayed for ya'll. Thanks to Amanda for all thye info on your trip. I feel as though I came with you, minus the jetlag etc, etc.
Blessings
Sarah

 
At March 7, 2007 at 4:26 PM , Blogger Amy T said...

So glad you are back home! I am glad God answered the many prayers sent up on your behalf and blessed you tremendously. Love your daughter, love those puppies (and the birds) and then get some rest, Sista!

 
At March 7, 2007 at 4:28 PM , Blogger Linda said...

So glad you are home safe and sound. I know just exactly what you mean. There really is no place like home!! Praise God for answered prayer. I'm looking forward to the Psalms study. I've been camped there for a long time. There are things going on in my life that only the Psalms seem to adequatley express.

 
At March 7, 2007 at 4:35 PM , Blogger Amy B said...

Welcome home dear Sista! Rest well!

 
At March 7, 2007 at 4:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can tell you that it has been our pleasure to pray for you and yours! We sistas feel incrediibly blessed to be a small slice of your ministry.

Enjoy your reunion with your house, yard, birds...and your heap of laundry. We sistas can relate to that...it's hard to sleep when your President and CEO of your household! Things to do...always things to do!

Much love,

Sarah, TN

 
At March 7, 2007 at 5:04 PM , Blogger Stacy F. from Arkansas said...

Welcome Home Beth....Amanda has done such a wonderful job telling us about your trip. It is so nice and makes you feel like you got to go along. I am so glad you all made it home safely...get some rest and take care of your birds.
Love,
Stacy

 
At March 7, 2007 at 5:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I'm reading this right, Beth will be in CA in 2 days!!! After having just arrived from Jerusalem!! Oh, my! I will be continuing to pray for strength and energy for you , my sista! Have a blessed time of recovery with your precious daughter and dogs!! Be blessed next week with Amanda and Jackson! And may the Lord continue to pour HImself out over you as you bless the ladies in CA!!!

 
At March 7, 2007 at 5:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

How awesome and glorious that you and Keith are safely home. I enjoyed the privilege of praying for your trip and filming. God blessed me with a chance to visit Israel last April and I pictured you and Keith walking around (or more realistically, up and down) all over Jerusalem and many other areas of that blessed land!
Praise God for His mighty work through all of you!

 
At March 7, 2007 at 5:20 PM , Blogger Kristi B. said...

Glad you are back! Your sistas really missed you! I do not know how your taping schedule works for the lessons you teach with your studies, but we would love to have you back in Raleigh, NC to teach the Psalms of Ascent. I know a great church that would love to host you and your crew. Just a thought. But for now focus on your dogs, birds, daughters, and of course that adorable grandbaby!

Much love
Kristi B.

 
At March 7, 2007 at 5:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go to sleep! Rest.
Praise God for safe landings!

 
At March 7, 2007 at 6:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome home beth!!!

while you were in the Land Beautiful,
"His eyes were on your sparrows!!"
I cant wait to see and hear all that God did for y'all this week. You have already blessed so many of us beyond words! Thanks for thinking of us when you got home sweet home--nothing like the smell of home.
Amanda kept us busy cooking while you were gone--she deserves a huge pot full of chicken and dumplings--all to herself:)no spill backs.
lots of love and tons of gratitude!

 
At March 7, 2007 at 6:15 PM , Blogger Jackie said...

We missed you so and bathed you inb prayer. I so missed having our Bible study last night, but can't wait until next week. We will all be anxiously awaiting to hear about the trip when you are ready, but are SOOOO gald you are both home and safe in Texas- we fell much better with you on good 'ole Southern soil. Love you- Jackie

 
At March 7, 2007 at 6:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad y'all are back and I am still hungry for those Chicken and Dumplin's. Ha ha
Bless you Beth and the whole Moore clan for your faithfulness. Most importantly praise God for raising you up and giving you the desire and strength to accomplish all He asks you to do. I love this blog! It really is like we are all a big family. Well, actually we are---God's family!
I remember once at the beginning of the Believing God bible study Beth made the comment that we were taking the internet back for God (or something to that effect) and Praise God sista's I believe we are!
Love and prayers to all my sweet online sisters.

 
At March 7, 2007 at 6:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beth, I saw your blog for the first time the day after the simulcast. I just checked it again and I see you've been to the Holy Land. I was there with my husband and a group from our church January 30 until February 9. When we returned home my husband and I compiled our notes and audio tapes to written form. I've just finished it and I have been so blessed. Actually, I was inspired to go to the Holy Land by your intros and extros in one of your studies. I loved seeing the boat on the Sea of Galilee and when I had that experience I could hardly stand it.

I look forward to Esther and Psalms of Ascent. I heard you speak on the Psalms of Ascent when you were in Raleigh, NC.

God bless you and your work.

Gayle

 
At March 7, 2007 at 6:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

WELCOME HOME BETH!
How sweet of you to write a post for us when you need mother-daughter bonding time and sleep. Thanks to Amanda's posts as well, we got good updates on the trip. Sounds like things went well but you know we'll be looking forward to good stories of the trip - especially Tuesday night. See you then!

God Bless You!
Lynnette

 
At March 7, 2007 at 6:58 PM , Blogger Marcy said...

Welcome home, Beth! Glad you're back and look forward to hearing about your trip.

 
At March 7, 2007 at 7:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay..I've never blogged before and this doesn't pertain to the current conversation line(although I too need a good chicken and dumplin's recipe) but here goes....I need the simulcast DVD. I attended in Cincinnati, Ohio to support a friend, but it turns out, I needed it myself. I've been feeding or rather brooding on the word that was divinely spoken, but I need to hear it again and again and again and to share it with others. Will there be a DVD? (PS Rachel Ray has a fantastic chicken and biscuits recipe on Oprah's website)

 
At March 7, 2007 at 7:30 PM , Blogger Melanie said...

Welcome Home Sista! I am so happy to hear that your trip was great. I can't wait to see your new study! Have a great time catching up with your family.

 
At March 7, 2007 at 7:56 PM , Blogger salty sister said...

Blessings To You! I caught myself counting +8 hours several times over the last few days. I would whisper prayers for you all.

I'm happy you're home. Safe and Sound.

Amanda kept us busy and hungry for chicken and dumplins.

 
At March 7, 2007 at 7:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome home Beth!! Not only are the dogs and birds and family happy--your family in Christ is happy to see you return safe and sound.

Rest and recoup and then tell us all about it. You are, as always, in my prayers.

Lisa in MI

 
At March 7, 2007 at 8:38 PM , Blogger Joanne : The Simple Wife said...

Welcome home!

It was such a joy to pray for you each morning as I began my day...and you were ending yours. (I didn't quite figure out the time zone, but figured you'd be heading off to bed soon after I was getting up!)

Enjoy being home and sleeping in your own bed and sitting in your own backyard. Isn't it nice to have familiar routine? I always think the best part of a trip--no matter how wonderful--is coming home.

And if coming home from a trip is wonderful, how incredible will coming home to our true home in heaven be? I can hardly wait...

Sleep tight!

 
At March 7, 2007 at 8:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh , one more thing , next time you go to Israel, can all of us come? :)
imagine all the hair/wardrobe assistants you would have!! We can go during hunting season so Mr.Keith can stay home and not feel left out?
so what do you say, should we start packin'? hee hee. sigh. big grin. fun to dream, and you are probably thinkin'.... Please More Spirit!! LOL. Dream Big sistas!!!!

 
At March 7, 2007 at 8:51 PM , Blogger Lynna Kay said...

Beth, I am so joyful that you arrived safely home. Just think about how joyful you are to be at your earthly home and how one day reaching that heavenly home will be...can you imagine that homecoming? WOW! Get some rest and spend some time with that grandson. Be blessed!

 
At March 7, 2007 at 9:08 PM , Blogger Karen said...

Welcome Home Sista! I am so glad that you and your husband made it back safely. You are such a tremendous blessing to me! I can not wait to hear about your trip and what the Lord showed you. But for now enjoy some rest, your family, your birds and your house.

God Bless you and your family!
Karen

 
At March 7, 2007 at 9:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Beth...so glad you are home. Just got home from our 11th Session of Daniel. There were SOOOO many ways that God used you to speak to me tonight. How cool is that?! God is speaking thru you even while you are sleeping! You are such an example of a woman who is living our her purpose every day. And WOW...Satan NEVER thought "it would get this far!" I LOVE that! Rest well!
Becky from Tennessee

 
At March 7, 2007 at 9:59 PM , Blogger The Melicharek Minute said...

Hi Beth, I just wanted to let you know how the Lord is teaching me of His Omniscience through your studies. The first study I did was 'To Live is Christ' (which was chosen by the leader of the group, but I'd wanted to do 'The Fruit of the Spirit', but I submitted :-) ) It was an incredible study and I learned so much that I still draw on when speaking with women. At the end of the study, I turned to the last page of Acts and what I saw gave me chills....sometime before, I had written a question in my Bible (which I don't usually do) that said "I wonder what Paul's life was like on a daily basis, between the lines". It blew me away that The Lord had led you to write your study, led me to write that question, and led the leader to pick that study at that time--despite my protest.....He knows us so intimately it's more than amazing.....and to think that He also holds the whole universe together and works just that intimately in each of His children's lives....chills. Since then I've gone through the Fruit of the Spirit and am now going through Jesus the One and Only. Frequently, the Lord displays His Sovereign power through your studies because there have been many, many days when the topic or verse covered is directly applicable to what I'm going through right at that time and correlates with other books I'm reading....most recently with Andrew Murray who lived a couple hundred of years ago (that's amazing! )....He has been building my faith in Him and the Holy Spirit has ministered to me and to my local sisters through your efforts and obedience and I hope that you will be encouraged to continue. May you, your family and those who work along side of you be abundantly blessed.

 
At March 7, 2007 at 10:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so happy you made it home safely. I really missed going to Bible Study last night. I cannot wait to see what God has planned for next week. I have been totaly blessed each week when I leave. Get some much needed rest sisa. I will see you next week.

Lots of love and prayers
ashley

 
At March 7, 2007 at 10:31 PM , Blogger Anna said...

I learned about gutturals in anthro today - ouch.
I love you too Beth! Welcome back!

 
At March 7, 2007 at 10:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet Beth --
You and Keith will be fast asleep, as I post this blog.

It has been a sweet time of prayer and connectedness. God has let us all be a part of the bigger picture. Calling us to pray at all hours of the day and night!!

Looking forward to the fruit of what God has in store for us all with Pslam of the Ascent and Esther.

Sleep tight, take in a deep breath and enjoy the blessings of family and home!!

Warmly,
Terry in Tucson

 
At March 7, 2007 at 10:56 PM , Blogger Robin Green said...

Strange conversation with husband:
Me- "Beth got in from Israel last night"
Hubby- "Oh, really"
Me- "Yeah, had to feed her bird-feeders, they were empty"

Like we are next-door neighbors or something!

 
At March 7, 2007 at 11:21 PM , Blogger I believe in the God who created the heavens and the earth said...

Great to have you and your hubby back in the U.S. Thank you for all your hard work and love for the Lord. We truely need to see what Christ would be like in our world today. You have set a great example. I will continue to pray for you as God is leading you to show others the way home. Keep up the great work. I love you.

 
At March 8, 2007 at 1:55 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet, sweet, Beth!

Welcome home! Rest up good, love on your darlin' ones, grab a good cuppa joe and then tell us all about your trip. I can't wait.

Love you, love you, love you back!

Jax from AK

 
At March 8, 2007 at 7:19 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

God Bless you Beth glad you are home safe. I read your book Get out of the Pit. I laughed I cried and Yes, Sunday night at Church the Lord was healing me from rejection I have a long way to go though I am a Mom with four kids from Louisiana. I am reading your Book Beleiving God . Also What kind of Dogs do you have I have three poodles they are like kids with attuides(LOL) The Lord is truly using you to get through to me and show me how He is no respecter of Persons. I Love YA GOD BLESS YOUR SISTER IN CHRIST SUE

 
At March 8, 2007 at 7:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome home, Beth. I loved being part of your life by praying for you and visualizing you in Israel. And I can't wait for your two studies to come out. It will be neat to do those studies and know that I got to pray for the Israel segments. I missed knowing you were in the States but knew that you were where you were supposed to be. Plus it was fun for us to get to know Amanda a little. Thanks for the Blog!!
Love, Su from Colorado

 
At March 8, 2007 at 7:52 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome home to the land of the free & the home of the brave,sista beth & hubby! praise GOD for yall's safe trip!i told my sun. nite class you were in isreal researching esther,we all got soooo excited. now you need to get some rest,girl! we 're just waiting for the 23rd to see you in bossier city, we have 24 going from our little church, but we are allllll excited @ what the LORD'S gonna do!!!!! thanks so much for this blog, it warms my heart to hear from you & all my sistas everywhere. now get some rest & GOD bless you & your precious family,& that little grandbaby, now we know why they call em grand!!!!!see ya in bossier city!susie,ms.

 
At March 8, 2007 at 9:16 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome Home Dear Ones! Can't wait to hear about your trip, sounds like the joy of the Lord was your strength! Thanks for giving all of us the opportunity to pray and therefore paticipate with you! Can I say one thing? Those girls of yours are just precious.(Of course I am referring to Amanda & Melissa, but I'm sure Beanie and Sunny are precious too :grin:)Oh and that chili was AWESOME!! My guys licked the pot clean! Are our baptist backgrounds showing? 'Cause it seems we've found a way to E-Fellowship together. I have told my husband, who comes from a catholic background that "Fellowship" is Baptist-speak for eating!

Anyway, glad you're back on Texas soil; can't wait to hear how God showed Himself Mighty to you!

 
At March 8, 2007 at 9:31 AM , Blogger Michelle Bentham said...

Welcome Home, Beth!
I cannot wait for the Psalms of the Ascent to hit the bookstores! And did I read you are researching Esther... Oh Glory! I will be anxious to unravel that book with you! I have already become very enthralled with the exile period and all there is to learn through the study of Daniel. Our group is beginning the 11th week and GLORY! Is it ever so good! Thank you, Thank you... my dear soul friend. I look forward to what you bring to Boissier City in a couple of weeks. My husband and I will be making the trip east to Living Proof! Be Blessed, get some rest and know many are praising God for you this day!

Blessings,
Michelle
Fort Worth, TX

P.S. In Bible study last night some of our women who went to the OKC Living Proof last summer were sharing about meeting you at the Murrow Builbing Memorial. They were so thrilled. I was under the weather and did not make the trip, though I had anticipated for nearly half a year! They came home so inspired! Blessings again and Thank You for being YOU!

 
At March 8, 2007 at 1:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome home sweet sista!!
I am so excited about your trip to the Holy Land.
Get some rest and then please fill us in :)
Love,
Linda ~ Las Vegas

 
At March 8, 2007 at 3:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did someone say Psalms of Ascent and Esther? How very cool is that for Purim no less!!!! I cannot wait... I cannot wait!

What I love so very much about you Beth and your ministy is that I can see the joy of God get physical because He loves you so very much!!! We can see it and we can feel it. It is so much easier to see Him love you but ever so slowly we begin to see it and feel it in our own lives. Can't wait for the weekend because you are coming to SF, CA and praise God I will be there too!

 
At March 8, 2007 at 6:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im so glad you got home. Now get rested for the Deeper Still Event this week-end. I'll see ya there.

 
At March 8, 2007 at 9:34 PM , Blogger MelanieJoy said...

Beth,

Rest up and bring that contagious love for Jesus on over to Louisiana!!! I have been counting down the months since November of last year--- now I'm counting down the DAYS!!!!!! It was such an honor to pray for you and God's ministry. Thank you for allowing us to share the Journey...and for allowing us to share with you in friendship... You making connection with us is personal and it just reminds me all the more that even though God is not physically touchable... He's soooo there.
We soooo love you too!

 
At March 9, 2007 at 11:27 AM , Blogger Marcia said...

Wow--I'm so excited to find this blog. What a blessing.

 
At March 9, 2007 at 1:58 PM , Blogger Ashton said...

Oh Beth, it does my heart so good to read your litte life day in and day out activities, just life happenings with your openness about them on the blog. Since you were my Sunday School teacher and I don't get to see you and hear you every Sunday, it's sweet blessing for me, and lifts my spirit in times of feeling lonely. I appreciate it! Love Allison

 
At March 9, 2007 at 4:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome home...though the Holy Lands must have seemed a bit closer to our actual "home." I know it must be breath-taking to be there. Glad you are home...praying for you.

Meredith Ward
Psalm 63:3,8

 
At March 9, 2007 at 4:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome home, Beth. I praise God for your sense of humor and for your energy. (I did pray for energy for you during my 8:30 prayer time last week!) We look forward to resuming our Bible study on Tuesday, but I am praying especially tonight and tomorrow for your San Francisco trip, and not entirely unselfishly on my part.

My daughter and son-in-law will be there. They were married last May,and 6 weeks later he had a massive stroke. God has been so faithful to answer those healing prayers, and the doctors have called him their miracle patient.
He is doing well, but still has more rehab work to do before he is fully functional.

I am in awe of the threads that God weaves in our lives, and this is one that you will appreciate. As I jumped on the plane in July to go be with my daughter at the hospital, I prayed for encouragement. I was seated by a couple from Mississippi. In the course of conversation we were able to share that we were believers. They prayed for my son-in-law. Then the wife turned and asked me, "Do you go to Beth Moore's church?" I thought that odd, but her Bible study group had done one of your studies.
I told her, "No, but I love to go to her Tuesday night series."

Little did I know then that you would have an event in San Francisco that my sweet daughter could attend. As a mother to 2 sweet ones of your own, I know that you know my heart and my desire as I plead with God to continue to work a miracle in their lives as they deal with the reality of her husband's limitations and the strain this presents to newlyweds.

I will be praying tonight and tomorrow for all the hearts that will be gathered there, claiming that God will be glorified and present in a mighty way.

Can't wait to see you on Tuesday!

 
At March 9, 2007 at 5:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just came upon your blog. Beth you have been a great encourager to me. I just read your devotional about your youth minister leaving. My husband is a youth minister and we are currently in the process of becoming missionaries through the IMB. I am scared to death of the mission field. I know that God has called us but I am one that likes creature comforts! I am currently facilitaing Believing God for my co-workers at school. I teach Kg and thought I had my life pretty set when my husband felt the "call". I also feel called I am just scared silly. Oh well I am believing God to take care of me. Thanks again for you ministry. If any missionaries log on and would like to blog me advice I would like that! Love in Christ!

 
At March 9, 2007 at 6:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome home, Girl! Or more importantly, welcome back to the south!!! There's no place like it!
Ii am so excited about the Psalm sudy. I am a former "Raleigh Girl" who was a guinea pig for you. Since that time you cannot believe all that the Lord has shown me through your studies. While reading through the Songs of Ascent I began my morning prayer (face down in the carpet per your instruction) and I was asking God about a move my husband's company wanted us to make. I have a son who has asthma and I was worried about him because of numerous trips to the hospital. I cried out to God for a sign that he would be safe. Guess what the Lord gave me! Psalm 121 "I lift my eyes to the hills-where does my help come from? My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth. He will not let your foot slip-he who watches over you will not slumber; indeed, he who watches over Israel will neither slumber nor sleep..." If that wasn't powerful enough, when we found our new house, guess what I can see from my neighborhood? The hills of Asheville, NC!!! Oh, God is so good!

Thank you so much for doing this study! It is so personal to me and I can't wait to hear what it does for other "Girls"! God bless you my sister! kkj3day

 
At March 10, 2007 at 7:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad you are home safe! Dearest sista, your birds just cracked me up! We still have so much snow and ice here in NY, but the sun is up earlier and the birds are singing again. I went out onto my balcony yesterday morning just to listen. Suddenly there are baby wood peckers dancing in and out of the trees again. "If it be winter, can spring be far behind"?
Love to you all, Maryellen

 
At March 10, 2007 at 9:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you made it back safely! I'm sure your dogs and birds (and daughters) are happy to have you back too. :) I am sooooo looking forward to see what you have to say in your study of Esther!

 
At March 10, 2007 at 9:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Beth ,

Just wanted to let you know since you like Birds , My five year old son's Parakeet laid seven eggs and one just hatched it is about as big as your thumb nail six more to hatch anyone want some parakeet babies!

God Bless
Your Sister in Christ
Susan
cmad700@yahoo.com

 
At March 11, 2007 at 9:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dearest Beth, I don't know how you do it. It has to be God, Filming out of the country till Wed. and in Ca. by Fri. nite. What vitamins do you eat??
Anyway, I was there at the Mascone Center Fri. nite and Sat. PTL! What a total blessing. I came with 12 precious sisters from my congregation and everyone was blessed, ages raging from 84 to 32. You all complimented each other in teaching and style. I wanted to come and play with you guys too! 12 tubes of lipsticks, girl pick a color and stick to it! Just kiddin, I probably have 6 BAGS of lipsticks in my make up draw. The privilege of being a women right? You all gave us much to chew on for the weeks to come. I hope you all were encouraged 9,000 women, go figure. Not as responsive as the mid west I am sure but they were with you all! I am originally from N.Y. half Italian half Jewish! and have always felt like a fish out of water here in Calif.too much personality for most. Well this has long, just wanted you all to know God was there in S.F. PTL!
much love, His Blessed Joy

 
At March 13, 2007 at 3:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome Home sista! We all look forward to your stories. Isn't the Lord just so amazing!?
Jules B. Tucson

 
At March 13, 2007 at 4:55 PM , Blogger Juliette Vestal said...

Praise God you made it home unharmed. I pray that someday I will be able to make a visit to the "holy land". Good to hear that you are glad to be back home.

Your Sister in Christ,
Juliette

 
At March 19, 2007 at 12:35 PM , Blogger The Ramblin' Rat said...

I'm a little late in posting this comment (being late is the story of my life) but I am so glad you had a wonderful trip. I felt so blessed to be able to pray for you while you were gone. I am glad I was able to bless you through prayers since I am blessed by you every time I read one of your books or go through your Bible studies.

Welcome home! I am already looking forward to doing this series!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home