Tuesday, November 3, 2009

First Fest '09

Our church hosted First Fest on Saturday night. We went every year growing up, so it's fun to go now with my own kids. Back in the day, mom was the women's fitness director at our Christian Life Center, so she was always dressed in a costume for this event. On our way there, we were recalling some of her best ones, which included the year she went as a plumber (our family was in the plumbing business) and another year when she was a present. She wore a huge, wrapped cardboard box. I would give anything to have a picture or two. I don't have those, but I do have these!

Here is our little tiger giving a loud roar to let everyone know he had arrived.



The best part of First Fest is all the inflatables they have. Jackson loves these. Curtis and I had our wedding reception in this outdoor area at the church. I think our groom's cake was pretty close to where this thing is.



I'm really blessed because my groom turned out to be a fabulous dad.



There's our tiger getting ready to take the plunge.



Me and AB, who happened to be A Bee.



Why is Santa Claus at First Fest and why isn't he wearing red? Oh wait, that's Noah, as his name tag clearly states! Meet Pastor Gregg, who was preaching about Noah the next day. Next to him is Bethie and our little bumble bee who was trying to figure out if she should grab onto Noah's beard.



Here's Jackson getting his face painted by Cinderella.



My camera battery died on me, but my friend took this of our family.



Here's the Queen Bee at home.



And here's her brother in a sugar high frenzy.



He kept saying, "I love candy!"



These shots are all the same - Annabeth looking a little iffy and Jackson thinking it's hilarious.



Annabeth is 9 months today. I can hardly get over it.



We are planning to do another post on Thursday about the Siesta Scripture Memory Team Celebration. We'll have some info about a block of rooms and a group rate at a great hotel. We'll also give those of you who are traveling alone a chance to connect with each other. Be looking for it on Thursday!

101 Comments:

At November 3, 2009 at 12:46 PM , Blogger ~A said...

GREAT pics! I love obvious sugar high. :-) Beautiful family.

Anne

 
At November 3, 2009 at 12:54 PM , Blogger debra parker said...

Amanda. I LOVE that shirt!!!

 
At November 3, 2009 at 12:57 PM , Blogger Beth said...

I love that this is the first picture my dear Siestas have ever seen of my pastor. IT MAKES ME SO HAPPY! He is so good and so fun. Now, that's a FINE COMBINATION.

 
At November 3, 2009 at 1:01 PM , Blogger Lauren said...

Sooooooooo sweet!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

 
At November 3, 2009 at 1:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amanda - Thank you for sharing these pictures with us. It looks like the kids really enjoyed themselves.

 
At November 3, 2009 at 1:05 PM , Blogger Kristen @ Moms Sharpening Moms said...

Love the AB - A Bee thing. Aren't you so clever??

Our church had a great fall festival, too, on Saturday night. The kids loved it!

Have a great week, sweet Moore girls!

Love,
Kristen

 
At November 3, 2009 at 1:07 PM , Blogger Bobbie said...

Love the pictures! It's so fun to see Jackson having such a great time and really getting in to being a tiger, roaring to his great delight! Annabeth made an adorable bee....!

And what a great Noah Greg made! We were blessed to hear him in Oct when we visited your church. He was very good talking about Genesis. And your children's choir is amazing!!

 
At November 3, 2009 at 1:09 PM , Blogger Rhonda said...

My granfather made the mistake of calling my grandmother a "Queen Bee". HUGE mistake. Even at 91 she was not to old to be a bit sassy. That morning she only made her side of the bed and did her laundry. Needless to say he recanted by lunch or he would have been a hungry man. Not my first glimpse of "Pastor Gregg" as he was Breakaway "Gregg" for a few years to me as well. Looks like a fun and awesome time!

 
At November 3, 2009 at 1:10 PM , Blogger Mary H. said...

Love the pics. Did Melissa get to stay for the fun? Hope she got her paper done.

Our church hosted our first Hallelujah Festival at a park near our church. It was lots of fun!!

Thanks for sharing,
Mary

 
At November 3, 2009 at 1:13 PM , Blogger Makaela said...

What great pictures!Boy do I KNOW THE SUGAR HIGH! My little one has not come off it since Saturday! The candy has been hidden but somehow found. I literally army-crawled out of the kitchen yesterday so not to be hit by flying candy! lol.

 
At November 3, 2009 at 1:17 PM , Blogger Cheryl Barker said...

Love the shot of the Queen Bee at home :) Like you said, she doesn't look nearly convinced as Jackson about how much fun it all is :)

 
At November 3, 2009 at 1:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beth, you have your "bigger" hair back.....you just look good in a little bit of "puff"!!

Adorable costumes for some adorable kids. That Jackson is growing like nothing else and Annabeth is not far behind!!

Thanks for sharing!

 
At November 3, 2009 at 1:35 PM , Blogger Churchlady said...

Those pictures are so cute!! I would love to see the pictures of your mom in her costumes.

 
At November 3, 2009 at 1:38 PM , Blogger Inksstillwet said...

That sugar high is for real. I don’t think mine went to sleep anywhere near their bedtime that night! These pics are so adorable! Did your pastor use his costume in the sermon Sun morning? That would have been hilarious!

 
At November 3, 2009 at 1:41 PM , Blogger Marc and Charity said...

What costumes! And I love your grey shirt.

 
At November 3, 2009 at 1:55 PM , Blogger Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

I made a bee costume for my babies too... they both got to wear it! Oh the memories. (I can't believe I feel sentimental over a costume!!)

I just warned my children that if I hear the words, "Mama, can we just please have oooonne more piece of candy?" again, I am throwing the whole shebang right in to our outside garbage can.

Not one more peep has issued forth. Candy is a delicious bribe. (giggle)

 
At November 3, 2009 at 2:18 PM , Blogger harmonysong said...

Love all the pictures! Cutest little bee and tiger I have ever seen!!

Any your top with all the ruffles- LOOOVE it! :)

 
At November 3, 2009 at 2:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love looking at pictures almost as much as Jackson loves candy, so thanks for sharing your memories and your sweet family.
Blessings to all of you,
Patti Hayes

 
At November 3, 2009 at 2:36 PM , Blogger Bethany @ Our 4 Sons Plus 1...Super Cute Girly Girl said...

Those pics are awesome!

Love love love those little yellow legs!! Too cute!

 
At November 3, 2009 at 3:08 PM , Blogger Dionna said...

Annabeth is to die for. What an adorable little bee.:) And Jackson is at the perfect age to enjoy all that candy. Makes it even more fun for the mama.

 
At November 3, 2009 at 3:10 PM , Blogger Sunni said...

My little one was a bumble bee, too! Well, she would have been.... but swine flu came a' calling. UGH!!!

Pastor Gregg's costume is hilarious!!!

 
At November 3, 2009 at 3:13 PM , Blogger Lorna Beth said...

Yaaaaay! So excited about the opportunity to connect with other siestas to come to the event! I really want to come but both friends who were working on the memory verses can no longer go :(

Amanda, your babies are darling.

 
At November 3, 2009 at 3:22 PM , Blogger texatheart said...

I love to see Jackson laughing like he is in the pictures. You can tell he loves life from the top of his precious little head down to his toes. And Annabeth is cuter (can that be?) every time I see a picture. Just too cute!

 
At November 3, 2009 at 3:23 PM , Anonymous Anna said...

Amanda,
That little boy of yours--I notice a pattern-- he is ALWAYS smiling--be it when he sits, walks, plays with little sister, runs, walks, eats--in all things, the boy is smiling. How I love that!. That must come naturally because I know all about telling a child to smile for the camera. Grimace is all they can manage most time!.

 
At November 3, 2009 at 3:36 PM , Blogger Suzi K said...

-looked liked so much fun!
-I loved your shirt! Where can I get one?
-kids looked adorable!
-And my daughter was a bee too!:)

 
At November 3, 2009 at 3:40 PM , Blogger Becca said...

SO ADORABLE! Jackson and Annabeth looked so precious in their costumes! :) I love Annabeth's yellow tights...such a perfect bumblebee costume.

 
At November 3, 2009 at 4:05 PM , Blogger Sepik-Meri Katie said...

too stinkin cute!! and i honestly laughed-out-loud at jackson's sugar high picture! you can see it in his eyes! :)

 
At November 3, 2009 at 4:09 PM , Blogger Rosalye said...

Oh, how adorable your children are! thank you for sharing your precious blessings with us. And for sharing your lives. You feel like family and you are! So excited about January. It will be sooooo special - a little touch of heaven itself!
Although I am an old Nana, and my grandchildren are growing up faster than I'd like, I still keep Annabeth's age for SS in our church. How I'd love to have that cute little bumble bee!
Blessings to you all!
Rosalye

 
At November 3, 2009 at 4:17 PM , Blogger Denise :) said...

What a happy, precious family you have! I'm glad you had such a great time. Hugs! :)

 
At November 3, 2009 at 4:24 PM , Blogger Kristib said...

Thank you so much for sharing your pictures with us! I was waiting to see what cute costumes your two sweeties would "bee" in. :)

By the way I was a bee this year too. Also one of my little mission buddies was a bee. There are pictures on facebook.

Nice to see your pastor having fun too!

Love ya!

 
At November 3, 2009 at 4:32 PM , Blogger Marla Taviano said...

What a fun post! A Bee! I get it! I get it! Thanks for sharing, Amanda!

 
At November 3, 2009 at 4:50 PM , Anonymous Warm in Alaska said...

So cute - and I can't wait to read info about those of us coming alone to the Siestaville Memory Verse Fiestaville (or whatever we're calling it).

Your little bumblebee was so cute and made me long for the day......

And then I saw that darling, impish, candy-filled four year old (is he four yet??) and then I wasn't quite longing so much for the sweet by and by of yesteryear!

But you certainly looked like you were up for the task of being Super Mom. Have a fun, blessed day and keep enjoying all the happy moments of mothering your angels.

Warm in Alaska.

 
At November 3, 2009 at 5:02 PM , Blogger Miranda Riley said...

SOOOOO Cute!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At November 3, 2009 at 5:09 PM , Blogger Miranda Riley said...

I may not be able to comment on Thursday's post in time to ask...so I'll just ask on this post first:

Are there any Georgia siestas driving to Houston that I could share a ride with...then a hotel..or a backseat of a car :)Anything??

I graduate in December and will be fresh out of college and fresh out of money. If I were getting a big graduation present, this would be what I ask for... but that's not the case this year...money and gifts are tight. So I'm praying, praying, praying that God would provide a way. I don't know how I would have made it this year without the scripture memory team in all the chaos of school and internships and moving from family to family.

Also in "meeting" lots of siestas on Facebook I feel like we've become family, so I am desperately searching for a way there. Anyone help?

Love, Miranda

 
At November 3, 2009 at 5:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Sweet Amanda!
Enjoy those babies...they grow up fast. I keep thinking with each passing year how fast this time is flying by. I am a little tear stricken when I think that this is the first year our oldest didn't dress up and how many more years this mommy is gonna have with the 13 year old and 9 year old in those costumes!
I hear you on the sugar high sister! My kids have been bouncing around crazy...my hubby says its apparent because our quiet child cannot be QUIET! :)

Love to you,
Andrea

 
At November 3, 2009 at 6:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your pictures with us.

And I can't wait until the post about us connecting up for the celebration. I've been frantically working on making things work out. Bless you!

 
At November 3, 2009 at 6:06 PM , Blogger Andrea said...

Sweet pics!!!

 
At November 3, 2009 at 6:34 PM , Blogger elaine @ peace for the journey said...

Honestly, AB, is the spitting image of her father. So darling...

peace~elaine

 
At November 3, 2009 at 6:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Amanda! WONDERFUL PHOTOS!!!

L-O-V-E the one of AB cuddling/leaning on your chest. SOOO sweet. Oh, how I miss that age.

My boys are 4 and 7 now. They were dressed as "Knights of the Cross" with wooden swords and all. My brother is in the military in England and sent over the costumes.

As for the Celebration, I was thinking and praying about how I was going to swing it financially. Whatever help with room blocks is GREATLY appreciated.

Love,
Susan
Jacksonville, FL

 
At November 3, 2009 at 6:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amanda,

Thanks for sharing! These were great pictures and your family is precious!

Anne in MO

 
At November 3, 2009 at 7:11 PM , Blogger bethany said...

Cute cute pictures Amanda! Love their outfits...did not get to see my little rugrat nephew and niece in theirs but gonna ask my SIL to see pictures ;)
I am so excited that you are providing a way to have gals going to the scripture memory event alone to connect...that'll be me and I was a bit apprehensive, so thanks!!!

 
At November 3, 2009 at 7:12 PM , Blogger Moose Mama said...

We do giant inflatables at our church for what we call the FALL FAMILY FUN FEST. We open in to our community and this year we had 200 gallons of homemade chili and 70 dozen homemade cinnamon rolls for about 1500 people. So much work...so much fun...so much blessing!!!

Jackson and Annabeth....too sweet!

Melana in Wyoming

 
At November 3, 2009 at 7:18 PM , Blogger Mrs. Joyce said...

That is some cute QB (queen bee) and TB (tiger boy)! I'll bet you give them cute lessons.
When my oldest child, now 34, was little, we let her think that Santa Claus WAS Noah. For a few years.

 
At November 3, 2009 at 7:37 PM , Blogger Regina Gibson said...

What fun Amanda! Beth- on a totally superficial note. Your hair looks super cute.

Color has never touched my hair :)

With love in Christ

Regina-

 
At November 3, 2009 at 7:58 PM , Blogger Patty said...

I enjoyed seeing all of your pictures! Great costumes amd Pastor Gregg!!

 
At November 3, 2009 at 8:07 PM , Blogger bigdogmom said...

Oh my goodnes! Your kids are amazing!
Love the costumes...
Kels

 
At November 3, 2009 at 8:28 PM , Blogger michellemabell said...

Ohh...such sweet pictures. And the one with the 'little bee' leaning her head on you....just precious!!
What a beautiful family you have. I loved how you said you feel really blessed that your groom turned out to be a fabulous dad. :) That is a really huge blessing!

Michelle in VT

 
At November 3, 2009 at 8:35 PM , Blogger Gran Jan said...

Amanda - I absolutely love love love these pictures!

The one of Jackson with the "sucker stick" in his mouth is GREAT. Pure boy joy! I've seen it so many times and it brought back sweet memories.

Thank you for sharing your life with us. You are a doll.

Love much,
GA Jan

Looking so forward to the Scripture Memory Celebration!

 
At November 3, 2009 at 8:59 PM , Anonymous Patti said...

The pictures are very cute. Looks like Jackson had a ball! I'm so glad churches have the fall festivals - they are fun for the kids and a great way to minister.

 
At November 3, 2009 at 9:37 PM , Blogger Kate said...

Ahh! Your children are just precious!!!! My friends and I oo'd and aww'd over them!!!!

 
At November 3, 2009 at 10:00 PM , Blogger Amanda said...

I just have to actually leave a random post about Beth's Texas Chocolate Sheet cake (which I just made for Halloween) I just saw a post on http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2007/06/the_best_chocol/
She is claiming "her" sheet cake is the best, and while her recipe looks very similar, I don't see the cinnamon?

 
At November 3, 2009 at 10:14 PM , Blogger Pineapple Princess said...

This is my first time visiting your beautiful blog. I feel so at home here. Just feel like I'm supposed to leave a comment tonight.

 
At November 3, 2009 at 10:30 PM , Blogger Carla said...

That looked so fun! I also wish you had some of those pictures of Beth back in the day.
By the way, I hace been so busy and forgot all about what day it was--- scripture day, so here is mu verse
NIV Deut.4:31
"For the LORD your God is a merciful God; He will not abandon or destroy you"
Carla Lee Corryton, Tn

 
At November 3, 2009 at 10:40 PM , Blogger Susy said...

My girl is 9 months old tomorrow! The time flies when you are changing diapers!

 
At November 3, 2009 at 10:41 PM , Anonymous Betty B said...

What precious pictures of your kids. It seems like just a bit ago I was taking my little guy dressed as a clown around to see family for Halloween. Hard to believe he is now 26 yrs old (and still doesn't like clowns!). How quickly those years have passed.

A special prayer request...I will be leaving on Thursday with a Medical Mission Team to serve in El Salvador for a week. We leave on the 5th and fly back on the 13th. I would like to ask your bloggers to say a prayer for the North Missouri Medical Mission Team each day...praying that God be lifted up, and His name glorified in the work that we do.

Thank you again for sharing your lives with us!! ~Isn't Grace Amazing~

 
At November 4, 2009 at 4:23 AM , Blogger HeleddNest said...

Looks like a lot of fun :) Brilliant costumes too!

 
At November 4, 2009 at 6:20 AM , Blogger Fran said...

Great pics!! Looks like it was a perfect day!

 
At November 4, 2009 at 9:28 AM , Anonymous Bobbi said...

Thie pics are great. Help this northerner out - What's a 'First Fest' I assume it was a substitute for Halloween???

 
At November 4, 2009 at 10:35 AM , Blogger Emmy said...

Precious! I miss that age! : )

 
At November 4, 2009 at 10:53 AM , Anonymous shelli littleton said...

I'd recognize your pastor anywhere now! :)

Fun pictures!

Love you all.
Shelli
Fort Worth, TX

 
At November 4, 2009 at 11:12 AM , Blogger Kim Safina said...

The Journey Continues ~

NOW THAT IS WHAT HARVEST IS ALL ABOUT!!!!


Children = laughter,smiles, make believe,dress-up, joy,eating candy & goodies, playing,church outreach, celebrating life!!!!

Amanda & Curtis = GREAT PARENTING!

With "Heaven Bound" blessings,
Kim Safina

 
At November 4, 2009 at 11:57 AM , Blogger Susan said...

I love this blog. Thanks for sharing so many fun things!

 
At November 4, 2009 at 12:04 PM , Blogger Karen said...

Precious pictures! They are both so cute! My little grand-daughter who turned 1 in October was a bee too--looks like the same sweet costume!
Thanks for sharing these!

 
At November 4, 2009 at 12:08 PM , Blogger Leslie Lauren said...

Amanda you take some awesome pictures, girl!

Pastor Noah looks like he's a hoot and a half! I've love to hear him preach sometime (but only in the costume). HA! Just kidding :) Glad you had an awesome Fall Weekend :)

 
At November 4, 2009 at 12:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amanda,
I've always felt this kindred spirit thing with you because I have a 3 1/2 year old boy and a 1 year old daughter - so close in ages to your kids. So whenever you post, I feel like I get where you're coming from. But today, when I saw this post, I knew it was true - my son had the exact same tiger costume! Our daughter was a lady bug, but we at least both went the "bug" route. Clearly, great minds indeed think a like :)

And just yesterday, my son came home from preschool with the "make a poster about your family" project and I thought of your hillarious story INSTANTLY!!

So anyway, if you ever want to say "hey" to another Christian Mom out there who totally gets your life right now, give me a shout - momsdailybread@aol.com. And hey, we also both think you're Mom's pretty great!

Thanks for sharing the great pics!

 
At November 4, 2009 at 1:13 PM , Blogger Linda LaFrombois said...

Cute pictures, Amanda!

I looked at them a second time and something struck me: In that first picture, when Jackson is roaring, he's seeing his very scary claws, or maybe cute, fluffy paws, but we see what's really there -- his sweet expressive little hands. It reminds me of me when I try to "put something on" that isn't really me. I'm not fooling anyone but myself.

I love candy, too. :)
Linda in MN

 
At November 4, 2009 at 1:20 PM , Blogger Brock Family said...

What cute pictures. Your family is beautifu. The kids costumes are just adorable. I know what you mean about the sugar high too...My two-year was literally shaking when I was putting her to bed!!!

 
At November 4, 2009 at 1:23 PM , Blogger hisfivefooter said...

Darling pictures of all of you, as usual. Does anybody in your family ever take a bad picture? Seriously.
Love you like crazy-
Lisa in Kirkland, WA

 
At November 4, 2009 at 1:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So CUTE! You have such a beautiful family. Jackson is so funny. I'd like to meet him someday. :0)

Love to you all,
Kristi in Oregon

 
At November 4, 2009 at 1:27 PM , Blogger Allison C. Lee said...

Quick story...
I took my daughter to the LPL Memphis event and she learned so much. Proof....Her(public school) teacher is talking about all the worlds natural disasters and how it is because we are mistreating our resources. McKenzie tells her “No, it's because the earth is GROANING for the return of its creator, Jesus. I know because my mom's bible study teacher Beth Moore told me."
Do you remember saying that Beth? I do, it was something I'll never forget and apparently it made a huge impact on my daughter too.
Blessed by you today,
Allison Lee

 
At November 4, 2009 at 2:23 PM , Blogger Kathy said...

Cutest bee and tiger I have ever seen! Glad everyone had such a wonderful, fun time at the festival!

 
At November 4, 2009 at 2:59 PM , Blogger Traci said...

Your family photos are so nice and children adorable, thanks for sharing them with us... Makes me want to dig up the old home videos of our boys in their little costumes some 15-20 years ago... ~ Traci

 
At November 4, 2009 at 3:22 PM , Blogger Brandi said...

WHEW! I just found out about your blog a week ago and let me say that I have officially "caught up" with you beautiful women! I haven't laughed and cried SO MUCH in such a short amount of time! I am currently co-leading your Esther study, and let me say I absoulutely LOVE it!! Thanks sooo much for the blog and your time, I am so much the better for it!

 
At November 4, 2009 at 4:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh so cute! I can't wait till grands come along. You are giving me such ideas. Thanks Beth and Amanda! Oh, I am not ashamed to tell you how jealous I am of your grands. Thanks for sharing your family with us.

 
At November 4, 2009 at 4:28 PM , Blogger Shelly said...

Jackson's happy candy face is hysterical.

 
At November 4, 2009 at 4:49 PM , Blogger N. G. L'Hommedieu said...

Did Beth ever pick a favorite pen?

 
At November 4, 2009 at 4:51 PM , Blogger N. G. L'Hommedieu said...

Oops, I asked about the pen but forgot to check my email box! I'm new at this:)

 
At November 4, 2009 at 5:30 PM , Blogger cindy said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures, Amanda...such cuties! Love the "sugar giggles". Can't wait to see Beth this weekend in Springfield, IL. Trying to get my family healthy and stay that way myself, so I can go! I really need a "weekend away"!
Cindy

 
At November 4, 2009 at 6:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That bee costume is just about the cutest thing I've ever seen. Even moreso because Anna Beth is such a cutie. Looks like everyone had a blast.

 
At November 4, 2009 at 8:38 PM , Blogger Sarah said...

Oh the kids are soooo cute! AB is at the best age, in my opinion...and she is without a doubt the cutest bee ever! :) Jackson is a very handsome (sorry, not to scary) tiger. :) Thanks for sharing.

 
At November 4, 2009 at 8:45 PM , Blogger Rhonda said...

What is First Fest? I'm from Pennsylvania and never heard of it.
You have the cutest tiger and honey bee! My 23 month old granddaughter was an angel for Halloween. She is truly an angel!

Rhonda P.

 
At November 4, 2009 at 8:58 PM , Blogger Becca said...

How stinkin' cute!! Our little girl, was a bee too- she's 11 months and Drew was a giraffe. We too had a good time and I'm trying not to eat all the candy!! Thanks for sharing:)

 
At November 4, 2009 at 8:58 PM , Blogger Lisa @ The Preacher's Wife said...

I think it would have been awesome if you'd had the inflatables AT your wedding reception.

Because I'm a redneck.

 
At November 4, 2009 at 9:09 PM , Blogger ginny said...

Amanda
Those babies of your are just beautiful. Looking at Jacksons smile makes me smile. Annabeth is too cute in her bee costume

ginny

 
At November 4, 2009 at 10:55 PM , Blogger Shellie Paparazzo said...

Oh, how fun. I went to a similar event at a local church. Not our church. We live in such a small community that usually only one church puts on certain events and the rest of the people just kind of join in. It's kind of hard to explain, but certain ministries would be pointless to duplicate in such a small area. The cool part is that it creates such unity amongst the Christians who are open to fellowshipping together. We have those stubborn folks that won't go to anything hosted by a different church just like anywhere else.) I think I have at least one good friend from every church in Moscow.

Ya'll remember to check out my blog at http://spaparazzo.blogspot.com/
I've begun putting some devotional/journal entries in there, all inspired by God's Word that I have very much enjoyed writing and have posted on my blog. I would love it if you would read them and give me some feedback.

 
At November 4, 2009 at 11:25 PM , Blogger Rachel Wojnarowski said...

love the animal costumes! My sweet baby was a ladybug. :) A chubby ladybug.

 
At November 5, 2009 at 12:25 AM , Blogger Lindsee Lou said...

Love it! And I love your shirt. And I loved your jacket last night. And I love how Annabeth is looking at Pastor Gregg like she has NO idea what's going on, just that it's not normal. So glad y'all enjoyed the day outside! It was such a pretty day!

 
At November 5, 2009 at 6:10 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have beautiful children. Praise the Lord for church festivals I took my children too.

 
At November 5, 2009 at 6:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amanda you look totally full of joy and peace in these pictures, great to see you with your family! I know with the young children momma is rarely in the pics (or even looking clean enough with all her children manage to leave on her clothes or hair!!) You look terrific!
Blessings to you~

 
At November 5, 2009 at 10:57 AM , Blogger Hannah said...

So cute! I cannot begin to describe how much I am in love with the fact that your son is wearing Chuck Taylor's. (at least it looks like he is!) Seriously, it's adorable.

And I am loving the baby bumble bee constumes this year. They are so cute!

Hannah

 
At November 5, 2009 at 1:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What fun! great pictures!!

 
At November 5, 2009 at 3:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amanda - you are so beautiful...

 
At November 5, 2009 at 7:51 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

LOVE IT! Her little tights slay me!

 
At November 5, 2009 at 9:31 PM , Anonymous Julie Elrod said...

I love the one of Anna Beth sitting on the floor all by herself. I really did LOL. I wanted to squeeze her!!!

 
At November 6, 2009 at 1:23 AM , Blogger jennyhope said...

I love these pics! Amanda you just get more beautiful! So does your sweet mom!!
Thank you for pouring out your lives to us. I love you all!!

 
At November 6, 2009 at 12:07 PM , Blogger amybhill said...

thanks for making us all feel like part of the fam :) as someone with just a few christian friends, it really helps. happy nine months little bee!

 
At November 6, 2009 at 2:29 PM , Blogger Smelling Coffee said...

Hi Beth, Amanda, and Melissa~

You don’t have to publish this comment – I just wanted to get a message to you, thanking you for investing in our lives.

Our family’s life changed over the summer when my husband lost his job, and I’ve missed the time to read and keep current with this blog. I caught myself up this afternoon, and am so glad I did. I have been blessed by all you have shared. I’m still working on my Scripture memory, but won’t be able to come in January, and now I can’t remember where I was when I let posting my verses change priority… so just know that there’s one more of us out there hiding Scripture in our hearts with you and clinging to It for dear life.

As I caught up on the blog, ministry, and the things you’ve shared from daily life, I couldn’t click away without saying, “thank you”. Thank you for the smiles, laughs, tips, and most of all, the Scriptural insight you share with those of us you influence.

I love you, thank God for you, and pray for you and this ministry often.

Jennifer Walker

 
At November 8, 2009 at 12:21 PM , Blogger Chelle' said...

Hey Amanda!! Loved your pics! LOVED your shirt! Hook a girl up with the details... would love to own it!! :-)

 
At November 9, 2009 at 6:48 PM , Blogger Rachael said...

Haha I love the pictures of your son rolling around eating candy! I sadly still do that sometimes. And If I ever dress up for Halloween again it is definitely going to have to be as a plumber!!

 
At November 10, 2009 at 10:10 AM , Blogger katiegfromtennessee said...

Love the pictures Little Momma!:) Soo precious!:) Makes me smile:):)

katiegfromtennessee

 
At November 16, 2009 at 8:23 AM , Blogger Libbie said...

What fun to see your family this way! Just found your blog & can't wait to visit again!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home