Thursday, August 7, 2008

Puppies, Puppies Everywhere!

Meet our little Geli girl!
(Geli, like "Jelly," comes from Angelina.)











Star was so tired.






Both girls are much bigger and much wilder now than when these were taken. Basically, when they're together they wrestle non-stop until they both fall asleep. If you're thinking the Moore house is a little crazy right now, you are absolutely right! But when has it not been?

Labels: ,

192 Comments:

At August 7, 2008 at 11:19 PM , Blogger Cheryl Barker said...

I love Star's bandana :) Red and black always look great together. Very fashionable! :)

 
At August 7, 2008 at 11:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

they're so stinkin' cute I'm just sure they're naughty! because the naughty ones are always cute! ;)

 
At August 7, 2008 at 11:25 PM , Blogger Kierstan said...

Oh Geli is adorable. I just want to roll with her and smell the puppy breath. ;) Oh Momma Beth, enjoy your new babies.

-kd

 
At August 7, 2008 at 11:43 PM , Blogger Tammy said...

So adorable! And a ton of work, I'm sure. :)

 
At August 8, 2008 at 12:03 AM , Blogger Emmy said...

Oh how Precious! I can just smell the puppy breath!

I am so happy for you all!

Emmy : )

 
At August 8, 2008 at 12:08 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Travis has a song on one of his CDs, Blessed Be His Name, and for days and weeks it was all I could hang onto when we lost our beloved canine family member in Spring 2007in the midst of many other sad and difficult crisis occuring at the same time(had more fronts than World War II). I identify with the pain the loss of your two long-time canine family members and I rejoice in God's provision for you all in the newest members of the Moore family. Blessed Be His Name. Amen.

 
At August 8, 2008 at 12:17 AM , Blogger Little Steps Of Faith said...

I'll add one for ya that my manager calls me...

Angelina Bumbelina

Her little son came up with it:)

they are adorable:)

I took my cat Boo to my mom's today to visit while I got somethings done there, and I don't recommend taking a cat to visit anywhere....
:) Not the best passenger:)

Have a great day:)

Be Blessed:)

Ang

P.S- My friend who isn't a Christian watched Life Today wednesday with me. Small steps:)
But PTL!!!

 
At August 8, 2008 at 12:26 AM , Blogger Tonya Roberts said...

Oh! These little gals are just adorable! I bet they ARE a real handful! Congratulations on those new babies! Enjoy the adventures and best wishes! How long to get Geli trained to hunt with Keith?

 
At August 8, 2008 at 12:32 AM , Blogger Michelle Bentham Blogspot said...

Is it just me or had Geli dug herself a wallerin' hole!

Beautiful little puppies. My baby girl (age 16) is looking for her first puppy. A Teacup Yorkie! She found one - it was somewhere off the coast of Africa and they were going to ship it to her for free if she would send them $145 fly the little dear over. I cautioned her not to take that deal...

So, now we are looking local... And she is so excited. She about exploded when my husband finally relented and said she could have herself a dog.

Blessings and beautiful dogs... love it.

 
At August 8, 2008 at 12:35 AM , Blogger Lindsee Lou said...

Two puppies! I cannot even imagine the craziness. It's almost like having two babies...all the training that goes on. Woo!!

I love that they play till they fall asleep. What if WE were all like that! There would be a lot of playing and a lot of sleeping!

Enjoy those cute things. They are absolutely precious!

Lindsee

 
At August 8, 2008 at 12:37 AM , Blogger Olson Family said...

Beautiful babies! Can't wait to move back to US, quit traveling so much and have some puppy love.
I really enjoy the way 'all' of you share your family. Thank You.

 
At August 8, 2008 at 12:44 AM , Blogger calista said...

They are sooooooooooo precious. There's not a lot sweeter than puppy kisses. They need to get a third and name it "Figgy" in honor of little Fig.

 
At August 8, 2008 at 12:45 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The puppies are *so* adorable! I saw the pictures via the Simulcast this past weekend. Took me a moment to figure out why your were calling her "Jelly". Forgive me, I require extra processing time. :o)

Enjoy them!!!

 
At August 8, 2008 at 12:47 AM , Blogger Karen, aka Yaya said...

They are so adorable. Don't you just love puppies, even when they are messing up the flower beds!! My two puppies are 3 and 10!)

 
At August 8, 2008 at 1:12 AM , Blogger Shannon said...

Oh I love them...so sweet!

 
At August 8, 2008 at 1:18 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwww they are sooo cute!!!! I thought you only had one puppy? hmmm, well they are both adorable!!!

 
At August 8, 2008 at 1:36 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG the pups are soooooooo cute!!! love it! thanks for sharing. :)

 
At August 8, 2008 at 4:07 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

How sweet. Arent they a blessing .I am sure I know what your house is like , something I would feel right at home.They are so sweet.& I bet all ready spolied right?I just had a feeling that there were pictures of them.So I had to look.Thanks for letting us see them.I send hugs to you all yep even the pups. Zoey my Lab said hi & God bless .Love Victoria Reidsville NC Many Blessings to you & yours till you meet our LOrd.

 
At August 8, 2008 at 4:44 AM , Blogger Tara D. said...

Beth...they are just both so cute. I just love new life...don't you? I praise God for the new life in your house right now. :-)

 
At August 8, 2008 at 5:09 AM , Blogger Amanda said...

Amanda,

I wanted to comment to tell your mom what a blessing she is to me. You are richly blessed to have her as a mom. I know you all probably hear this all the time, but I just wanted to share what God has been doing in my life this summer through your mom's series: Living Beyond Yourself.

I haven't ever completed a study by your mom before and some of my other blogging pals decided to do her online study through Lifeway. It has been a roller coaster of a ride. I have definetly seen Satan attack at every angle to try and stop me from completing it. At first my marriage was really going haywire and we weren't getting along, my son (14 months old) seemed like he would get sick and be up all night just so I would be too tired to get out of bed to study at 5am, and my dad was recently hospitalized with pancreatitis.

However, the day my dad went into the hospital I had studied the section on Patience (and mercy). Now, the Lord had healed my heart several years ago and I had forgiven my dad...but he was still in a complete state of denial and there was just no way to have a discussion with him about the fact that I had forgiven him. It's hard to tell someone they are forgiven when they don't think they have any thing that needs forgiving. I knew my dad thought I did not love him and at best we exchanged plesantries with each other. I, even, still struggled to "feel" love for him, but I had chosen to "show" love because of what God had done in my life.

However, the day he went into the hospital I knew that the alcoholism was going to have to be addressed...I am a pharmacist and I knew that alcohol is usually the cause of pancreatits. It just so happened that God had appointed for me to complete the sections entitled, "Lest you be judged" and "Have Mercy" just days before my dad became ill and they were fresh on my mind and heart when I went to see my dad in the hospital. I even prayed that God would provide a way for me to "demonstrate" my love and forgiveness toward my dad during this time.

Well, let me tell you: HE DID!! Most of the reason my dad has been so unable to "love" my mom and we children is because he was so emotionally and mentally abused by his own mother. God has been showing me this for years and that is what has brought me to a place of forgiveness. When the doctor came into see my dad, my grandmother was there when he told dad that the alcohol was most likely the cause of his condition. Well, my grandmother and my dad began to argue and everything began to elevate in the room. I heard the Lord say, "Pray Child!" So I spoke up and said, "I think we need to pray and thank God that dad's case is acute and that he is going to recover." Now, you must understand, my family DOES NOT pray together. They all "profess" Christianity, but I am the "church lady" to them and I usually feel an invisible "rolling of the eyes" anytime I bring God into a conversation. So this was a BIG STEP!! But as God usually does, He performed a miracle right there!! When I finished praying (or rather the Holy Spirit...because Amanda and her baggage stepped out the door at the moment), everyone (except my grandmother) was in tears!! Including my prodigal brother who had only returned home just four days earlier (also after a family prayer that my mom, other brother, and sister in law had prayed the week before: again new territory for us). So we were seeing God move big time in our family.

Well, I am sorry I know this has gotten long...but I just had to share the miracle!! Two days later, my dad (and my brother) knelt at the trash can in the hospital floor and prayed to turn their lives over completely to the rule of Jesus Christ!!!! Now I come from a background that doesn't believe in "eternal security" (I do, but my family still attends a church that teaches otherwise) so praying the prayer hasn't always resulted in change for my dad. But this time I know he really "got it" because there is repentance, admission of guilt, acceptance of an addiction, and an active seeking of help. He has attended 3 seesions of AA already and will be going for the next 90 days. We have had conversations on the phone so open that I get off the phone and tell my husband, "I don't know who that man is...but I sure do like him!!" Beth, you have to know that this IS A MIRACLE OF GOD!! I am so glad that you let God use you to teach me about being filled with the Holy Spirit and letting Him help me to have mercy and patience with my dad. The fruit that has yielded is "so sweet". I feel like there is NOTHING that I could ask God that He will not answer. (Go figure...isn't that what He SAYS!!) It's just that this is such a miracle in my family...one I thought would never happen I am ashamed to confess...that I KNOW God is there and is hearing my prayers!!

Praise God, Hallelujah!! He is Yahweh Rophe...the God who heals!

Thanks so much for your heart, Beth and I want you to know that I have an insatiable appetite for God's word and it is because of you! I was in Gray, TN over the weekend at your Simulcast and I want you to know that the Holy Spirit made me "Competantly Competant" in the hospital room and the fire came down!!!

Blessings and all my love as a new "Siesta".

 
At August 8, 2008 at 5:29 AM , Blogger Mary Watkins said...

Our family has two rambunctious puppies. We love the chaos that they bring with all of their antics.

The photos you sent of Geli and Star are soooo cute!

Amanda thanks for sending them.

Can hardly wait to meet everyone in San Antonio.

Hugs,
Mary

 
At August 8, 2008 at 5:48 AM , Blogger Katherine Page said...

How adorable. They are absolutely cute! I love puppies especially puppy breath. I bet Jackson is loving every minute of it. Have a blessed weekend.

 
At August 8, 2008 at 6:02 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What beautiful babes! It is wonderful to have "puppy paws" running about again at the Moore house. We are thanking God for His goodness!

p.s. "almost nothing" better than "puppy breath!"...what ever happens when they get older ~ then we clear the room!

 
At August 8, 2008 at 6:04 AM , Blogger Becky said...

So adorable! Thanks for sharing!

 
At August 8, 2008 at 6:06 AM , Blogger Leah Adams said...

Tooooooo cute!! Makes me want a puppy. Puppies and kittens are the cutest things!! Thanks for posting about the girls.

Leah

 
At August 8, 2008 at 6:16 AM , Blogger Meghan said...

I've said it before, I'll say it again, there ain't NOTHING like a dog! They are both too cute, and I bet you can't leave them out of your sight for a minute or something is chewed or piddled upon! Keep track of that root lifter we wouldn't know a flat haired Beth.

 
At August 8, 2008 at 6:25 AM , Blogger Bridgette said...

Those are the cutest little puppies! My husband loves a German Shorthair puppy! He wanted one, but we got a beagle instead. We love her to pieces! I can't wait to show him you pictures. and OF COURSE, Queen Ester is beautiful! Like a Queen!

 
At August 8, 2008 at 6:28 AM , Blogger Billie said...

I was wondering when a post about Geli would come along. They are BEAUTIFUL! And, I think you should re-share about Star getting the stick to lead Geli to Dad. AWESOME lesson! Loving you and all you do!

 
At August 8, 2008 at 6:37 AM , Blogger Patty said...

Geli and Star are sooo cute and it looks like Geli was digging in the mulch in one picture and she has that look of, I didn't do anything....

I love dogs! They are so much fun.

Have a great weekend!
Much love,
Patty

 
At August 8, 2008 at 6:37 AM , Blogger Yolanda said...

Nothin' better than puppies and babies in the midst of lovin' on Jesus, and Jesus lovin' on us.



Thank you for sharing Christ and your lives.

Yolanda

 
At August 8, 2008 at 6:42 AM , Blogger Candis Daugherty said...

Love the dogs!! Just became a dog owner again myself, when in my delirium after being confronted by the possibility of my 5 & 6-yr-old boys having a pet snake, I broke down and agreed to the dog. 9-mo-old mixed breed. He's not quite as smart as Queen Esther (note stick example from Simulcast), but he does know how to open doors with lever handles (I learned that the hard way!) Just wanted to let you know what a blessing you are to me and that God has immensely used you to encourage and sustain me through your 100-fold harvest message. I'm new to your blog, but love it...I'll visit often!

 
At August 8, 2008 at 7:01 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm in love!

 
At August 8, 2008 at 7:08 AM , Blogger Rachel said...

just precious! So glad you have just sweet puppies to add to the joy of living! God is so good. I'm definitely looking forward to hearing additional stories about them! Have a lovely weekend!

 
At August 8, 2008 at 7:09 AM , Blogger Kelli said...

Too cute! What precious little puppies! :)

 
At August 8, 2008 at 7:19 AM , Blogger Sista Staci said...

I love all my B.F.F.'s
(Best Furry Friends)
They make the world a much sweeter place! Enjoy all craziness for that brings much laughter!:)Your girls look precious!

It's all Good in the Siesta-Hood!
Siesta Staci

 
At August 8, 2008 at 7:21 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH HOW CUTE!! I just got teary seeing these little blessings. May our Father continue to pour out His blessings on all of you. In Jesus' Love Kathy Knoblock

 
At August 8, 2008 at 7:23 AM , Blogger ArmyReserveWife said...

You know I don't know what I would do if our household was quite and not a little crazy (the good kind).

They sure are cute, but boy am I glad we aren't in that puppy stage. We have that with our 1 1/2 old. She is like a puppy, chews everything in sight! Urrgh

 
At August 8, 2008 at 7:24 AM , Blogger Rachel said...

Oh my goodness! They are both adorable!

 
At August 8, 2008 at 7:27 AM , Blogger Melinda said...

Oh my word, they are sweet! My husband has a hankering for some Texas land (we're on a golf course in Florida and want to retire back home in Texas) and a border collie to accompany it. He also loves to hunt and has a high appreciation for German shorthairs.

He just looked at these pictures and walked away, muttering to himself, "Your time will come, Kevin, your time will come."

Bless his heart. Good thing he really loves the golf-course-lot-appropriate mini-dachshund he already has!

 
At August 8, 2008 at 7:41 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love seeing those puppies. I am blessed for you guys. I can't wait to hear what the Lord is preparing for us in San Antonio... love you guys Tiffany

 
At August 8, 2008 at 7:42 AM , Blogger Fran said...

Could eat them up indeed!! They are simply too too cute. Thanks for letting us see them.

Have a great weekend everyone.
Hugs,
Fran

 
At August 8, 2008 at 7:44 AM , Blogger coffeeclatch said...

These puppies are absolutely adorable!!! I can hardly stand their cuteness!!

Kim Wright

 
At August 8, 2008 at 7:46 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those pups are absolutely adorable! I'm such a sucker for the big dogs when they're puppies....love those long legs, big paws and ears, and a body they just don't quite know how to use yet.

After reading your mom's posts during the tropical storm, I get the idea she's not much on down time anyway. A couple of pups are just what she needed to perk up a quiet home.

 
At August 8, 2008 at 7:47 AM , Blogger Marla Taviano said...

Beth, your Geli/Star story at LPL was so powerful. And those little darlings are sooo cute!

 
At August 8, 2008 at 7:52 AM , Blogger duchess said...

Puppies are so fun. Just hide all the shoes.

Keep the pictures coming.

 
At August 8, 2008 at 7:57 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, they are TOO PRECIOUS! God is so cool to provide us with these little creatures to lick our faces and let us rub their bellies! I have two boston terriers: Maggie Moo and Mollie Mabel and they bring us such joy! What a blessing God has provided you and your family! He is so faithful to show us how He can bring good out of our pain!

 
At August 8, 2008 at 7:58 AM , Blogger Gran Jan said...

Amanda:

Thank you so much for the pictures, you are so thoughtful.

I love both these dog breeds. We have a German Short-Haired pointer named Otis! He is so beautiful with one HUGE brown spot on his side - his fur is brown/white mottled or whatever it's called. He is a cry-baby, but we love him anyway.

My parents had a border collie for years named Wags, he was so so so smart!!! He has passed on...

Thank y'all and have a good weekend. Pray you are feeling well, Amanda.

My first-born's first-born (my first-born grandboy) is due Sunday, but I would love for his birthday to be TODAY, 08-08-08!

Georgia Jan
Sooooooon to be "Gran Jan!"


Love ALL you siestas,

 
At August 8, 2008 at 7:58 AM , Blogger Regina Gibson said...

These are the most precious puppies! My husband and I are such dog people, so I can really rejoice in the excitement of these new furry friends. May the Lord bless y'all today!

-Regina Gibson

 
At August 8, 2008 at 8:01 AM , Blogger Pilgrim Mom said...

Too cute! I miss the smell of skunky puppy breath! If you're going to go through the trouble of housebreaking, you might as well break two dogs instead of one! ;) Geli looks like she loves her mama's flower beds :0!

Gena - MI

 
At August 8, 2008 at 8:02 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, if it's anything like our experience in raising a pup, that hose behind Geli will be torn to shreds!!

 
At August 8, 2008 at 8:03 AM , Blogger Bobbie said...

Geli looks like she got caught digging!! "oh, man! I won't do it again, promise".

They're both adorable and I'm sure will keep the Moore house on it's toes for a couple of years. That could be a "youtube" special! :0)

I know when our grandpuppies get wound up, it's hilarious to watch them go-an 8 yr old yellow lab and a 10 mo. old brittany spaniel. Cass, the lab will play just as hard as Bailey, but when she's done-she's done and she let's Bailey know it.

Can't wait to get to Texas and settled in so we can join the "new puppy" crowd! We've been w/o a dog for about 6 years now and I really miss having one!

Enjoy these new bundles of energy!

 
At August 8, 2008 at 8:04 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

How precious! We are getting an English Bulldog puppy, but we have to wait 2 more weeks before we can pick him up. TORTURE I tell you!!

 
At August 8, 2008 at 8:04 AM , Blogger Michelle V said...

They are both beautiful! They look like so much fun! I'm so happy the Moore house is full of puppy fun!

Blessings
Michelle

 
At August 8, 2008 at 8:18 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are the cutest little babies... of coarse they won't take the place of Jackson and the fig but none the less Bibby has her hands quite full now. Blessings on your day ladies.. I can feel all the love from here.
Lichelle

 
At August 8, 2008 at 8:23 AM , Blogger kctibs said...

These cuties are too much! Thanks for sharing the pics - My kids loved seeing them.

Blessings
Kelli in Colorado

 
At August 8, 2008 at 8:25 AM , Blogger fuzzytop said...

Well they are just adorably cute! I wonder, is Queen Esther Star displaying and pharisee-like tendencies ?? I hope not! I love her bandana - she is just the height of doggie fashion!

Adrienne

 
At August 8, 2008 at 8:26 AM , Blogger Walking on High Hills said...

They are precious! I am so happy for you and your puppies, new life-what a joy!

Blessings to you this day!

 
At August 8, 2008 at 8:30 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Cute pics!!! What a way to start a Friday!!! And I get to end it accompanying our buddy Travis Cotrell and many, many other AWESOME Lead Worshippers tonight! What a deal, huh???

Man, God is GOOD!

 
At August 8, 2008 at 8:33 AM , Blogger Brandy said...

They are both just adorable!

 
At August 8, 2008 at 8:36 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not sure that I have ever seen two cuter puppies. That Geli is really something. I love the color of her eyes!

 
At August 8, 2008 at 8:38 AM , Blogger Melana said...

Awwwwww! I know they have big "paws" to fill, but they look like they're up for the challenge.

Praying for many happy years together!

Melana in Wyoming

 
At August 8, 2008 at 8:40 AM , Blogger flmom said...

They are both so adorable! Fur friends are such a blessing in our lives.........

 
At August 8, 2008 at 8:42 AM , Blogger Brenda said...

Oh I love them! They're adorable.

 
At August 8, 2008 at 8:44 AM , Blogger Tara said...

Oh, I love them both! The pictures brought a huge grin to my face, because not only are they adorable, but dogs bring such happiness (and crazy fun) to life! May your days be filled with much wrestling and many snuggles! Congrats on the two newest babies to the Moore family!

 
At August 8, 2008 at 8:47 AM , Blogger Nicole said...

Oh I *love* Angelina's eyes. Beautiful! We have one puppy in the house (whom we *adore*!) and that's crazy enough; I can't imagine two!

 
At August 8, 2008 at 8:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOOOOoooh - they are so ADORABLE! Just the right kind of love and activity to fill a saddened heart with joy again. Pets are another gift God gives to show us his beautiful creation and love.

 
At August 8, 2008 at 8:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too cute. Thanks for posting.

 
At August 8, 2008 at 8:53 AM , Blogger ~Amy~ said...

They are both so cute. Lots of action going on at the Moore house. Bless you all, Love ya!

 
At August 8, 2008 at 8:55 AM , Blogger bethany said...

They are so cute!!!
Such a wonderful sight to see puppies once again in the Moore household....so happy for you all!
I miss my Lhasa, Savannah, so much. Think that I might be ready for another puppy soon! I love my cats, Sadie and Zoe, just as much as I loved Savannah but having cats is so different than having a dog.

 
At August 8, 2008 at 8:56 AM , Blogger Tonya said...

Ohhhh how sweet! I cannot WAIT until we can get a puppy. My husband asked me to wait until our youngest is old enough to help out with the "puppy responsibilities", so it will be a few more years. I just love your blog and am so sad that we'll be finishing up our Bible study next week. It's been such a blessing.

 
At August 8, 2008 at 8:57 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!!!! Adorable!! Adorable!! How does Jackson like to the two puppies??? Thanks for the pics Amanda!! One can only imagine how crazy homelife is with two get up and go puppies. Enjoy you new babies Mama Beth and Keith.
Blessings from NO MI
Bible Bunny

 
At August 8, 2008 at 9:01 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

They look so cute!!!!

The whole branch story your mom told this weekend was hilarious!! What a story!

Prayers and blessings,
Rebecca

 
At August 8, 2008 at 9:04 AM , Blogger Shonda said...

I just love pets! I believe the Lord can use them to teach us lessons. I like how you tied in the analogy of Star pulling Jeli to the father as she knew what was good for her to how we need to pull our friends to our Savior. That was a memorable story.

Engrafted by His Grace--

 
At August 8, 2008 at 9:10 AM , Blogger Lauren said...

Oh. My. Gosh. They are both adorable! I want to cuddle up with them!

 
At August 8, 2008 at 9:17 AM , Blogger Redeemed said...

We just got 2 new kittens to add to our gang....I must say, God surely does give us funny gifts like puppies and kittens. I often wonder if He isn't trying to convey just a little something more about Himself through such sweet creatures!
These babies are absolutely adorable. Don't you wish they could stay little like this for a while?

Thank you for sharing then with us!
By the way, do you have as much trouble deciding on names for your new family members as we do?

 
At August 8, 2008 at 9:25 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

what precious "children" Beth. Are you gonna teach them to pray?

 
At August 8, 2008 at 9:45 AM , Blogger lori said...

I admit I am not a dog person but Geli I think would be the one to make me a dog person, she is so cute. And star is really cute too

 
At August 8, 2008 at 9:45 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWWWWWW! SOOOO SWEET! I can tell love is in the air at the Moores.

 
At August 8, 2008 at 9:52 AM , Blogger Momma R said...

They are precious!!! I love puppies. They look very sweet together.

A side note Beth:

I am sitting on the edge of my seat for the series you are doing on "Forgiving" on Life Today. Some of the people we forgive are what I call "EGR" Extra Grace Required. Not mine..my pastor has used it in a sermon and I think from one of Bill Hybells (? sp) books. Anyway, I know I will learn a lot from your teaching on this. I need it!! I feel like the "forgivness queen" lately but I know I need to improve my attitude about it.

Royana

 
At August 8, 2008 at 9:54 AM , Blogger His Jules said...

Geli looks like the dog that would win Mama Beth's heart! Star looks like she played so hard. I pray that you & the whole Moore clan are enjoyng life with your new kids.

 
At August 8, 2008 at 10:01 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

too darn cute...those German Shorthairs are the most precious little things when they are puppies....we've had 4 of them, now on our 5th.....kids are gone, so now I have another one with 4 legs.....enjoy them....love it when their paws are bigger than the rest of their little bodies....thanks for sharing...pam

 
At August 8, 2008 at 10:06 AM , Blogger Abba's Girl said...

They are so cute. Do they still have puppy breath?

 
At August 8, 2008 at 10:06 AM , Blogger Walking on High Hills said...

Beth,

I am honored to be an "Elisha". You are a woman of God and I am honored to live in this moment in time, no.... I didn't get Paul, Peter or John... I didn't even get Kathryn Khulman-sp?... I got Beth Moore..servant of the Lord Most High in this generation. Thank you for giving your life to Him and I thank Him for giving Life to you!

 
At August 8, 2008 at 10:07 AM , Blogger Molly said...

They are so Cute. Star reminds me of you Beth; I don't know why! Geli is a german shorthair, right? She is beautiful. I am so jealous, puppies are so much fun. But y'all look like you have a beautiful yard to have fun in.

Thank you for sharing,
Molly

PS: That was my first Y'all; it felt good!

 
At August 8, 2008 at 10:17 AM , Blogger Elaine Johnson said...

i am NOT a dog lover(or liker for that matter!) at all but man, aer they ever cute!!

 
At August 8, 2008 at 10:30 AM , Blogger Holly said...

Oh that Geli is precious!! I want to pet her ears so badly. They look soft (I guess they are doing a bit of chewing on one another's ears, huh?) How do you get anything done with all their antics? I hope you are enjoying a season of laughter with them.
Love,
Holly

 
At August 8, 2008 at 10:34 AM , Blogger Just Call Me Grammy said...

Geli is a beauty just like Star. What fun to have two babies in the house!

 
At August 8, 2008 at 10:42 AM , Blogger MITZI said...

Very cute puppies. I dare not show my dog-loving husband as he has been wanting a dog for so long.

Do your dogs dig holes? And if so, how do you get them to stop!

We've been without dogs for the last year after a having them in the family for 33 years. That is one reason I'm so resistant to getting another one. I kid you not when I say our large dogs dug holes or underground bunkers. They were like gopher holes only large enough to let our Labs enter. They were outside dogs.

I'd appreciate any ideas.

 
At August 8, 2008 at 10:50 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This doesn't have to do with puppies, but it does have to do with a wild and crazy house! Last night we had our first group meeting of our Summer Siestas Bible Study (we're a little behind!). I told our hostess that it was the most fun Bible study I'd ever been to, and that Beth Moore would have loved it. There were 7 ladies, 3 husbands, and 5 kids (including a 2-yr old and 2 babies) at the house! The precious husbands cooked fettucine alfredo with grilled chicken for us. Our hostess kept describing the scene as "chaos" but I thought it was great! Once we opened the Word, the husband and kids went outside, and we had a wonderful introductory session. We even watched the Cool California girls do the Jude scripture verse! I told them my house would be really boring compared to this! All we needed to complete the evening was Star and Geli in the house! :)

 
At August 8, 2008 at 11:06 AM , Blogger Andreea said...

They are soooooooo cuuute!!! I kept scrolling down to see each picture and going "Awwww!!"

 
At August 8, 2008 at 11:06 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i showed my boys the pictures you sent and they both said at the same time... awwwwwww... then of course they said "we want a puppy"! we have a French Brittney named Jake. He acts like one of my children and is very spoiled and loves attention.

 
At August 8, 2008 at 11:10 AM , Blogger Laura_Primus said...

Too cute! Thanks for posting!

 
At August 8, 2008 at 11:11 AM , Blogger Sharron said...

How very sweet are the pups. Our dog, Brea, is such a comfort to us and I just am crazy about her. She is a part of our family and we would just be lost without her. My husband is retired(I am still bringin home the bacon) and when he sits at the computer to check email or whatever, Brea is right there in his lap, for crying out loud! They are buds! Brea is very scard of thunder and lightning---she stays very close to one of us when there is a storm.
I know you miss Beanie and Sunny but these two look like they can fill that void well.

Enjoy them.
Blessings!

We love you, Bethie!

 
At August 8, 2008 at 11:26 AM , Blogger kat said...

Both girls are gorgeous...enjoy the wildness...and all the laughter those sweet thangs are bringin'

 
At August 8, 2008 at 11:37 AM , Blogger Taylor said...

they are as cute as their names!

 
At August 8, 2008 at 11:41 AM , Blogger MiMi said...

They are both absolutely adorable! Don't you just love that puppy breath!!

 
At August 8, 2008 at 11:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, they are so cute! Enjoy the new little babes!

 
At August 8, 2008 at 11:54 AM , Blogger Tiffany Atwood said...

Geli & Star are soooo cute! Just precious!!

P.S. I LOVED your entry on the Day Edouard came to town - totally cracked me up. :) Love you guys! Counting down the days to SA & Siesta Fiesta!!!

 
At August 8, 2008 at 11:57 AM , Blogger CathyG said...

We have a Border collie, and my sister has a German shorthair, so I love looking at these photos! They are adorable pups -- I'm convinced that God gave us dogs just to try to teach us about unconditional love. Now.....if we would just pay close attention!

 
At August 8, 2008 at 12:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

TOO CUTE! I am new to your blog! I am so glad to become a siesta! :)

 
At August 8, 2008 at 12:10 PM , Blogger Tina said...

I showed the pictures to my dog Jake and he whined like crazy. he is our TV watching dog.

I had to close the window when Jake began to climb onto my desk... he's 60 lbs. and that was taking his admiration too far.
Congrats on the new companions!

 
At August 8, 2008 at 12:13 PM , Blogger Lacy said...

Hi Beth,
Please pray for our little Scottie - Maggie. The Vet just found a tumor on her thyroid and it's cancer. She is so dear to us and we can't bear to lose her. We meet with the Oncologist Vet, Tuesday morning.
Your prayers are so needed.
Thank you,
Lacy Province
Oregon City OR

 
At August 8, 2008 at 12:15 PM , Blogger Rebecca said...

They are tooooooooooooooo cute!

 
At August 8, 2008 at 12:24 PM , Blogger alaskan birdie said...

My granddaughter's name is Jillian and we call her Jelly Bean. She likes it if you call her super Bean. She is 3 years old.

 
At August 8, 2008 at 12:25 PM , Blogger Marti said...

Those puppies make me want to scream they're so cute. Really. I'm not being at all dramatic. It's simply against my nature...

Well, that may not be totally true.

Thanks for the 411 on the pooches. I'm much more at peace now.


;) Marti

 
At August 8, 2008 at 12:30 PM , Blogger hisfivefooter said...

They are adorable and it's good that they have each other. My dogs are sisters (the first and the last) and they wrestle all the time! What I want to know is: Beth have you graduated to the front seat? Any trips yet? Can you make them sit to a verse?:Be still and know that I am God! I'm glad for you- you both needed those puppies! Love you-
Lisa in Kirkland, WA

 
At August 8, 2008 at 12:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

cute, Cute, CUTE!

Joyce

 
At August 8, 2008 at 12:41 PM , Blogger jody said...

soooo cute!! God is good to give us furbabies, too, isn't He?! One more way He rocks!!

 
At August 8, 2008 at 12:43 PM , Blogger Shellie Paparazzo said...

Geli is adorable! I just want to wrap her up in my arms! I love dogs so much. I can't wait until I can get one.

 
At August 8, 2008 at 12:57 PM , Blogger Sherrie Watson said...

I just love it. We have a black lab and an English pointer (bird dog) and a begal that wondered up after Christmas with a hurt paw and my daugter couldn't part with. The lab and the bird dog escaped out of their lot the other weekend and ended up at the pound. Those were the worst 2 days. You don't realize how attached you become. Thanks for sharing your bundles of joy with us.

Sherrie W

 
At August 8, 2008 at 1:03 PM , Blogger Rachel said...

Those two look like A LOT of trouble!

 
At August 8, 2008 at 1:09 PM , Blogger rachel said...

I love the picture of Star hanging out of her bed, it cracks me up! I know we've ALL had days like that! :)

 
At August 8, 2008 at 1:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Only Beth and Amanda can get so many comments about their new pups! I love it! It is fun being involved in your lives. Thanks for including us! We love your family!

 
At August 8, 2008 at 1:16 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

just got a new puppy myself named Notch (for a river here in Ga.) love your pups!! check us out!

 
At August 8, 2008 at 1:26 PM , Blogger Kristy said...

Too cute! I am so happy that your household is full of puppy love once again! I look forward to hearing stories about them for years to come!

 
At August 8, 2008 at 1:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are so cute. It makes me want another puppy. Kim B. in Az

 
At August 8, 2008 at 1:54 PM , Blogger Nichole's mom said...

My first thought after looking at the pictures was that the look in Geli's eyes reminded me of Beth... Like "there's something out there and I'm gonna find it" and then I cracked up cause Star looked exhausted... Which I'm sure Keith is often!!! So Beth got Keith and Keith got Beth!!! Does that make sense? It was meant to be! Lol! Have fun.

Love you

Judy

 
At August 8, 2008 at 1:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amanda!!! You don't need to post this on the blog but...Thank you for these pictures....they are some lucky pups!!!!! I'm reminded of a book i gave to Beth on Jackson's birthday for his visits to grandma's..it was Boynton's "DOGGIES" that must be what it is like at Mom's home now!!!!And all the doggies in your lives are "WOOFING" much love....

 
At August 8, 2008 at 1:59 PM , Blogger Shelly said...

Aweee!!!!!!!!!! I want one!!!!

 
At August 8, 2008 at 2:32 PM , Blogger Becky said...

They are totally adorable

Becky
Attalla,AL

 
At August 8, 2008 at 2:38 PM , Blogger The Ugly Beautiful said...

She truly is beautiful! :)

 
At August 8, 2008 at 2:46 PM , Blogger Kelly @ Love Well said...

That little Star is my favorite. When we finally make the leap back into Dog World, I'm 95% sure we'll get an Aussie Shepherd. We had one before, and they are sweet, loyal and smart.

 
At August 8, 2008 at 3:04 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Precious!!!! I love to see them :-)! What does Beckham think of them?

 
At August 8, 2008 at 3:31 PM , Blogger Pilgrim said...

They are so cute that I just want to bring them both to my house!

Our home is already FULL of dogs though-- we have a Newfoundland puppy who weighs 145 pounds (and he is STILL GROWING), a Great Pyrenees, a huge chocolate lab, and a border collie. Its never a dull moment around here! They are all indoor dogs so my husband and I are thinking that if they keep growing, he and I will have to move into a tent in the back yard.
:-P

 
At August 8, 2008 at 3:58 PM , Blogger Profbaugh said...

Love the pix! Thanks so much for posting them. All I could think about was the "stick" story from the simulcast with your two pups. Sounds like they were made for each other and for you and Kieth.

Much love,
~Cheryl

 
At August 8, 2008 at 4:14 PM , Blogger bgrannaboo said...

Cute Puppies!!

 
At August 8, 2008 at 4:15 PM , Blogger Hiker Mama said...

Precious!!!

 
At August 8, 2008 at 5:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

They're SO CUTE!!! Can we see an official family photo with Star, Geli, Beth, and Ken?

(I feel like a nerd asking for a pic - but it WOULD be tres cute!)

Warm in Alaska.

 
At August 8, 2008 at 5:09 PM , Blogger Tammy said...

Oh they are just darling. Bless their hearts.

love and blessings to you all

 
At August 8, 2008 at 5:11 PM , Blogger Ashton said...

I need a puppy. I just this morning put Hershey of 14 1/2 years down. Suffering from Renal Failure, couldn't eat, drink...to painful to watch. So, those little pups are cute and will need a new pup to love. Allison

 
At August 8, 2008 at 5:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Moore house seems much like our house these days. Filling the empty spaces with some serious puppy loving.

Have fun with these babies

 
At August 8, 2008 at 5:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love em both , they are going to be some big girls saw the feet on them lol! God bless you and your family and I'm so excited that ya'll have new babies and I do love puppy breath.

 
At August 8, 2008 at 5:52 PM , Blogger Heathahlee said...

We JUST got a Golden Retriever mix puppy last night...I had forgotten how ding dang cute puppies are! Our two Shelties are almost 12 and 8 1/2. It's been a loooong time since we've had a puppy in the house! Yours are too cute!

 
At August 8, 2008 at 6:11 PM , Blogger Nancy said...

Those babies are too precious! I must share this Pet's Ten Commandments that a friend just sent me:

1. My life is likely to last 10-15 years. Any separation from you is likely to be painful.
2. Give me time to understand what you want of me.
3. Place your trust in me. It is crucial for my well-being.
4. Don't be angry with me for long and don't lock me up as punishment. You have your work, your friends, your entertainment, but I have only you.
5. Talk to me. Even if I don't understand your words, I do understand your voice when speaking to me.
6. Be aware that however you treat me, I will never forget it.
7. Before you hit me, before your strike me, remember that I could hurt you, and yet, I choose not to bite you.
8. Before you scold me for being lazy or uncooperative, ask yourself if something be bothering me. Perhaps I'm not getting the right food, I have been in the sun too long, or my heart might be getting old or weak.
9. Please take care of me when i grow old. You too, will grow old.
10. On the ultimate difficult journey, go with me please. Never
say you can't bear to watch. Don't make me face this alone.
Everything is easier for me if you are there, because I love you so ALWAYS!

Take a moment today to thank God for your pets. Enjoy and take good care of them. Life would be a much duller, less joyful experience without God's critters ~~ and the Moore family lives and believes this.
Love,
Nancy

 
At August 8, 2008 at 6:43 PM , Blogger Karen said...

How precious those sweet things are!! I love the name Geli!

Blessings!
Karen

 
At August 8, 2008 at 7:14 PM , Blogger Praise and Coffee said...

Love them!!!!!

 
At August 8, 2008 at 7:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knew a hunter was soon to be added to the family. My Dad hunted since he was a little boy and always had his pointer by his side. He passed away about one year and a half ago at 85. I am familiar with all of your stories about the lease. They were good memories for me. You and your family just blesses me. Your life has paralleled mine in so many ways. I just wish I had the relationship with my children that you have.

 
At August 8, 2008 at 7:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It warms my heart to see this precious showering of love back in the Moore home! There's just something about God's little four legged furry creations that puts a certain joy in our lives. I loved the "branch" story in the simulcast! I have enjoyed sharing that story!
Looking forward to watching them grow and work their way into all our hearts!! Thanks for the pictures, Amanda. Hope you and the little fig are doing well and you all weathered the storm okay!

 
At August 8, 2008 at 8:28 PM , Blogger Sheri Lyn said...

Aren't they the sweetest lookin thangs!! I know y'all are having some fun around the house. Thanks for the pics.

Amanda - hope you are feeling well and enjoying being pregnant again!

Have a great weekend!

 
At August 8, 2008 at 8:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would kiss them right in the face!!!

 
At August 8, 2008 at 8:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your puppies are so adorable! I could just eat them right up. I hope you are all enjoying them to pieces!

 
At August 8, 2008 at 9:49 PM , Blogger Rachel Taylor said...

Dear Beth, I happened to be in that group of women at First Assembly of God in Albany, Oregon, and just let me tell you, I've never heard such a noise as I did that day at that moment! It was amazing and wonderful and you were used mightily in that place. Thank you for acknowledging us all the way over here in Oregon and thank you for the Word that you brough us! -Rachel

 
At August 8, 2008 at 10:50 PM , Blogger Keri said...

So cute!!! I love that Star comes to the LPM office. I've gotten a kiss or two out of her and it makes my day!

 
At August 8, 2008 at 11:04 PM , Blogger jennyhope said...

they are so darling. I won't be able to read about Queen Esther without thinking of Star! LOL

 
At August 8, 2008 at 11:27 PM , Blogger ZionCalling said...

Next puppy I get will you help me pick a name? Yours are sooooooooo cute, but not as cute as those puppies!

 
At August 8, 2008 at 11:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are great looking dogs! Oh what fun, the puppy stage!

 
At August 9, 2008 at 2:35 AM , Blogger Kim from PA said...

Beth your 2 new additions are adorable. Oh I give you credit for starting again with puppies. We lost our dog 2 years ago and then got an adorable mixed terrier, we renamed after Hines Ward from the Steelers since my family is from Steeler country!

Thank you everyone involved in the Simulcast last weekend. I was co-cordinator for Milton, PA and what blessings occured. Personal applications to many ladies as myself to right where we were. I pray that it will be available on DVD. And that the commission given to us will be posted. Oh yes God is limitless and much bigger than he has to be! My husband and I spent our 30th Anniversary with you!

Looking forward to the "Deeper Still" new Bible study this fall and then very excited about "Esther"!

We never put away our hiking shoes and look so forward to what's next. Bless you for your obedience and teaching us more than I could ever imagine was available to understand.

BELIEVING HIM with you, Kim

 
At August 9, 2008 at 4:02 AM , Blogger pinkboots said...

how ADORABLE! I just want to snuggle them up in my arms and get some good puppy breathe in the face!!! This gives me hope that I can love a little dog again after losing my cherished girl. Thank you so much for sharing!

 
At August 9, 2008 at 7:50 AM , Blogger cindy said...

Very cute! I can just picture Jackson playing with them like that "old" classic Coca cola add with the little boy and all those puppies just lovin' on him, rolling around with giggles and puppy kisses...

 
At August 9, 2008 at 8:12 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard about the cutest acronym the other day...sorry I do not remember who I heard it from - someone on TV.

BIBLE
Basic
Information
Before
Leaving
Earth

 
At August 9, 2008 at 8:27 AM , Blogger Heather said...

Oh how precious! Geli is gonna be a big girl isn't she? Congrats on your new babies and I pray they bring lots of smiles to your faces!

 
At August 9, 2008 at 8:34 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are soooooo cute!! I bet they are lots of fun and keep you busy!

 
At August 9, 2008 at 8:55 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What fun! Puppies are the best! It's been years since I have had a puppy, my last two dogs have appeared on the door step still young (-1 years) but not puppies...

This isn't the place to ask but I cant' get an answer anywhere else.

Regarding the Siesta Fiesta and the Riverboat Cruise.... how do we sign up for that. We want to be a part but we can't get anyone to answer our questions and we've tried asking repeatedly. We are afraid to ask again.

We've seen this q posted several times by others too. Can you please help?

Thank Your and to all that are helping with the Fiesta! We can't wait!!

 
At August 9, 2008 at 9:13 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Star and Geli are two adorable pups. They look like they are a bundle of pure joy! I can tell by the photo that Geli is into the digging scene!Star is going to have to keep a close eye on her big sister!Looks like Star is already worn out!I can only imagine the last photo... Star is probably telling Geli not to get in any Moore Trouble!!! You are going to have a blast with these two pups!Can't wait for the stories!

Cady

 
At August 9, 2008 at 9:33 AM , Blogger Kerin said...

The puppies are adorable! I can just see all the chewed up "stuff" around your house and the energy they must have as they play with each other. Jackson must love it when he comes over!! What do you do with them when you are away!

 
At August 9, 2008 at 9:40 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi
I know this isn't the place for prayer requests but my heart is burndened and I felt led to cry out to my siestas. A little girl I teach at church has a rare and aggressive form of leukemia in her finger. She will definitely lose her middle finger (left hand) and part of her hand. She is only 6 and doesn't know yet. If the cancer has not spread, she has a 75% chance. If it has spread, she has very little chance. These percentages are of doctors of course. I know that the chances that God is a healing God are a resounding 100%. I have already had the privilege of seeing God heal another little girl who had NO chance. Her parents were told to make final arrangements...she had 6 weeks tops. That was 18 months ago and she is now preparing for kindergarten. Praise God!! Please join me in prayer for Sydney. Thank you.
Love,
Lisa in Round Lake, IL

 
At August 9, 2008 at 11:11 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

"PUPPY BREATH" - if we could package it and save it for when we are taking life too seriously!

They are both so darlin'. I love the way Geli is looking up with those innocent eyes - on the 1st picture after... she threw dirt all over the patio in making her a nice, cool & comfy spot.

I know she isn't but Star looks as if she could be Sunny's baby.

 
At August 9, 2008 at 11:22 AM , Blogger valerie said...

How adorable & fun!
We're empty nesters at this point in our lives. The kids are gone and our almost 16 yr. old precious doggie died last summer.
For now, we're staying empty nesters, but seeing these pictures of the puppies makes me miss having one.
I can't wait for all the fun dog stories we'll get to hear from Beth in the future.
Thanks for sharing!

 
At August 9, 2008 at 3:41 PM , Blogger Alicia said...

OH my, they are so sweet!

Is Geli a German Shorthaird Pointer pup? I have one and he is wonderful!

 
At August 9, 2008 at 5:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Puppy kisses anyone? Me! Me! Thanks for sharing pictures of your new babies. They are adorable!

love-n-hugs,

 
At August 9, 2008 at 5:37 PM , Blogger Chelle' said...

Boy O Boy those girls are ADORABLE!!!

And is it just me or is it funny that the first comment came from someone whose last name is "BARK"er?

 
At August 9, 2008 at 6:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

they are so CUTE!

Congratulations on all the love running around. Have they not been able to stop and bumped right things?
I love that puppy clumsiness :)

 
At August 9, 2008 at 7:39 PM , Blogger Kendra White said...

just had to share the love... we too just got a new puppy... He is a yellow lab and his name is "Deacon Breckinridge White" We call him Deacon. I am sure the puppies would all have fun... wish we lived close for puppy play dates:)

 
At August 9, 2008 at 9:05 PM , Blogger Stacey said...

Instant smile. That's what these adorable pictures do. =)

 
At August 9, 2008 at 9:18 PM , Blogger Samantha said...

Awww, they are precious!

We just added a Cocker Spanish girl to our family which already consisted of a beautiful Golden Retriever and a Toy Poodle. Charles Shultz said, "Happiness is a warm puppy." He wasn't far from the truth!

 
At August 9, 2008 at 9:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

My daughters are really into 101 Dalmations. My 3 year old was mad at me at the dinner table one day because (gasp!)I wanted her to eat her carrots and cucumbers. With a look of indignation she squinted her eyes at me and said, "Mommy, you Coo-ella!" I had to run into the bathroom. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. She told me!!! But Cruella? Really? I mean she kills puppies and makes coats out of them. Am I really that bad in her eyes?
Lisa in Round Lake, IL

 
At August 9, 2008 at 11:56 PM , Blogger Missy/Kaye said...

Moore's and family.....go to the Siesta Fiesta page and read the spotlight on Lora O. She has written a great prayer poem about the fiesta! It is worth a read. See you girls within 2 weeks!!!!!

 
At August 9, 2008 at 11:59 PM , Blogger Missy/Kaye said...

I think Geli should be called a German SHORT-TAIL! LOL Her tail was sticking straight up like Star's ears. Cute.

 
At August 10, 2008 at 12:28 AM , Blogger Mimi Majerus said...

Angelina JELLYBEANA!

 
At August 10, 2008 at 1:03 AM , Blogger bethany said...

Amanda, Beth, Melissa, and fellow Siestas: I've been on this blog for a while, love it, and conisder myself a fellow siesta. I am in emergency need of prayer for my family. I've just arrived home (its 10:47 pm Ca. time) from a family baby shower. There was much prayer due to the fact that my mother is in the midst of a very troubling relationship with her sisters and mother. They are not speaking to one another and have not been for the past month (matters centered on grma's health care, she has breast cancer). They were all present at the baby shower, however they did not talk with my mom nor she with them. Due to the struggle with my mom's family, my parents constant relational issues have really flared up. It blew up tonight after the shower. My dad is leaving to stay with my grandpa for a little while and my parents are considering a divorce (after 33 years of marriage). I am crying as I type this because relational bondage is so heavy in my family and we have been so beaten up by the enemy. I fear for my parents safety (both very very low emotionally right now). Satan is working very hard at killing them. Pray for us please! I love the Lord! I absolutely do, but I am hurting, am weary, and have prayed all that I feel I can (although I won't stop!). I need some siestas to stand in and help me hold my arms up. Thank you friends....Love you!

 
At August 10, 2008 at 6:22 AM , Blogger About Nancy said...

How absolutely precious! The puppy stage is challenging but so wonderful at the same time. Like children they grow up so fast. Enjoy your babies!
In Him,
Nancy

 
At August 10, 2008 at 12:25 PM , Blogger Emily said...

How cute! They will be the best of friends, love it!!

 
At August 10, 2008 at 2:48 PM , Blogger Mrs. Joyce said...

Thanks. I needed to see adorable puppies this weekend.

 
At August 10, 2008 at 3:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

They just make me smile. :)

 
At August 10, 2008 at 4:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Geli is quite photogenic and I bet those little puppy eyes get her out of more trouble. Beautiful, shiek Queen Esther I just want to pick her up and hug and love on her. She's at that adorable fluffy stage. Stars a natural, wash and go girl. No rootlifter needed hair.

Jeannnie

 
At August 10, 2008 at 4:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I have one? How much are they?

 
At August 10, 2008 at 4:39 PM , Blogger katiegfromtennessee said...

These pics are great! I think it's wonderful that they get along:) Good for ya'll to have puppies like that.
They are cute!

Love in CHRIST,

katiegfromtennessee

 
At August 10, 2008 at 7:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beth, I just wanted you to know that while I was reading the paper this morning I thought of you when I came across Luann! I can't wait 'til Tuesday.

 
At August 10, 2008 at 7:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amanda, Thanks for sharing those pics of the puppies! There is nothing quite like having a puppy in the household!! My husband and I are keeping our daughter's 8 wk mini dachshund (Daisy June)puppy until Labor Day!! We have grown quite attached to her and it is going to be hard to give her up!! Can't wait until San Antonio!!
Blessings!!

 
At August 10, 2008 at 9:07 PM , Blogger Zoetewey said...

They are both soooooo cute!

 
At August 10, 2008 at 10:33 PM , Blogger Katy said...

Their cuteness will save them when they've been naughty...and at around two years of age, they'll be good doggies! You are blessed.

 
At August 10, 2008 at 10:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, it's probably crazy to ask a question....but I just have to. How are you dealing with housebreaking two puppies? I think I would go crazy and feel like all I was doing is cleaning up behind them!

That said...they are two of the most adorable puppies around! Other than the pee and poo thing.....so cute!! :)

 
At August 10, 2008 at 10:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a duo!!!! They are too precious for words!! Looks like they are going to keep you mighty busy....can't wait to hear the stories :)

 
At August 11, 2008 at 9:25 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Oh they are so stinkin' cute! Now I miss my baby girl Trixie being a puppy.

 
At August 11, 2008 at 10:32 AM , Blogger Amanda said...

Anon 8:55,
Please email me at blog@lproof.org. Thanks!
AJ

 
At August 11, 2008 at 10:59 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too cute for words!

 
At August 11, 2008 at 1:03 PM , Blogger Kate said...

Ohhhh I just want to hug all over Geli! She is just beautiful!
I've been dog-sitting a pug for a week now and have decided that is definatly not the dog for me...don't like all the snotting it does. ewww

 
At August 11, 2008 at 3:30 PM , Blogger Leah Adams said...

I can just see a grown up Geli girl pointing a pheasant in the brush. Our bird dogs were steady to wing and shot and I bet that is how Keith trains his dogs. One of ours went off to "school" to learn and the other my husband trained himself.

I do so love to watch the dogs work. The instincts that God put into those creatures is absolutely amazing. When our Jake was only a teeny puppy Greg would put a quail wing on a fishing pole and drop in in front of Jake. Immediately he would go "on point". He didn't have the first clue what he was doing, but he did it out of instinct!! Isn't our God just so cool!!

Leah

 
At August 12, 2008 at 7:56 AM , Blogger Katie said...

SOOOOOOOOO cute. So, do we get a story on where the names came from??

 
At August 14, 2008 at 8:25 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Congratulations on your new puppies! They really are too cute for words. I am sure the amount of joy will override the hustle and bustle they may bring to your lives. Even though our girls are older I still look at them as if they were puppies, because they never act their real age!

 
At August 18, 2008 at 8:20 PM , Blogger G Force said...

I have been so busy with the boys back in school and I just saw Star's photo. I am sitting here with Colton looking at your photos and he wanted to know who Geli was so I said she was Star's sister. Colton looked confused and said "That is NOT a Border Collie." Grin

Hugs,
Trish

 
At September 2, 2008 at 5:17 PM , Blogger TBG said...

Honey! I feel your pain and joy!!! my husband, Josh, and I got a precious Lab mix (we think we german shepherd)Humane Society Rescue at the end of July... she's 15 weeks old and whew! She is full of energy and puppyness! Sometimes I think it'd be both easier and harder with two... two would be more of a handful, but at least they'd have each other to play with! Good luck! They are ADORABLE.

You are precious. I'm doing "Living Beyond Yourself" right now and it feels so good to get so deep in the word. Thank you for everything!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home