Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Before Girls Night Out.




Jill, Melissa, and Erin at Cafe Adobe.


Outside the limo.


Inside the limo.


Picking up Liz from the airport.


The cake present. Each box was wrapped in satin. This was from someone who has been a mentor to my sister and it had all kinds of wonderful things inside - crystal, silver, and other treasures from her own home.


Spa extravaganza.


Lunch with the bridesmaids and the bridesman.


They weren't lying when they called it a pear salad.


Serving up the good stuff.


Jackson enjoying breakfast in Pappaw's chair.


The Bride getting all dolled up.


The Moore girls. I really liked my hair from the side.


The Moore men: Joe, Ben, and Mike Meadows; my dad and my grandpa.


My little fam. For now this is the only pic I have of us or of Jackson.


The highly anticipated dance.


Another sweet dance.


The Cottrells and the Fitzpatricks. And I believe the song I mentioned earlier was "Forevermore." Travis, correct me if I'm wrong.


Stealing a kiss.


M-O-B also stands for Mother of Beanie. Here she is after the wedding, cooking dinner for her four-legged daughter. (Beanie has a bone disease that gets worse if she eats carbs, so she's on a special diet.)


Beanie was ready for her sisters to fly the coop so she could rule the roost again.


After removing a few bobby pins, my awesome Queen Amadala hairdo looked like a Grand Ole Opry special. We felt the need to document this unique moment in my life.

Labels: ,

133 Comments:

At February 20, 2008 at 8:20 AM , Blogger Hillary said...

Grand Ole Opry special...hahaha! That's great! And you're right...it did look like that at the moment! But it was so pretty up! And I loved the color of your dress. Very classy!

 
At February 20, 2008 at 8:20 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you soooo much for sharing this special time with us "Siestas"! What a wonderful, beautiful week-end with a wonderful, beautiful family. All of you were stunning. Melissa was a breathtaking bride. God's blessings on them and on your entire family.

 
At February 20, 2008 at 8:25 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

What great photos! Congratulations to the newlyweds! You all look so lovely!

 
At February 20, 2008 at 8:26 AM , Blogger valerie said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures with us! What a fun and exciting day.
I love all of the pictures....
I love the picture of Melissa and her daddy dancing & laughing. It's obvious that this is the happiest day of her life.
The picture of Beth cooking the hamburger meat in her dressy-dress is priceless!
Thanks again for inviting us to share this special day with your family.
Love to all & so thankful all went well!
Valerie

 
At February 20, 2008 at 8:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

A beautiful bride, a beautiful family, a beautiful time! Thank you soooo much for sharing with us "Siestas". Blessings to you all.

 
At February 20, 2008 at 8:35 AM , Blogger Marc and Charity said...

Y'all are all just gorgeous! Beth, you even look so beautiful in your black dress next to raw beef. :) Only you could pull that off! :) Have a blessed day y'all!

 
At February 20, 2008 at 8:36 AM , Blogger su said...

Great pictures - loved the one of you and Melissa and your mom. And of course Jackson eating breakfast with your dad. Thanks for all of them!

 
At February 20, 2008 at 8:43 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your sister's wedding with us. You all looked beautiful and Jackson is adorable.

 
At February 20, 2008 at 8:50 AM , Blogger Sunshine said...

YAY pictures!!!!! How beautiful - absolutely beautiful you look Beth! Amanda - you and your family are so precious! Melissa - WOW - absolutely gorgeous - a beautiful bride! Sunshine

 
At February 20, 2008 at 8:52 AM , Blogger Yolanda said...

What an absolute precious family God has blessed us with! Thank YOU Moore's!

Lovingly,
Yolanda

 
At February 20, 2008 at 8:53 AM , Blogger Purplelicious Janice said...

Love the dresses (you three look so beautiful!), the "cake," and your hair in that last picture! All the pictures are sooo good!

 
At February 20, 2008 at 8:53 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the pics and all the info!! you all looked beautiful! oh to have travis cottrell sing at a wedding - *sigh*. does it GET any better?!?
oh, did anyone ever tell that bridesmaid that she looks like leann rimes? :)

 
At February 20, 2008 at 9:08 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You all look so beautiful...the bride radiant! May God richly bless this union!

"Listen, O daughter, consider and give ear...The King is enthralled by your beauty; honor him for he is your lord...All glorious is the princess within her chamber..." -from Psalm 45.

 
At February 20, 2008 at 9:10 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet photos~Thank you for allowing us into the special and private moments with your family.
I laughed out loud at the M-O-B photo...June Cleaver has NOTHING on dear Beth, a real glimpse at this incredible woman!! Can't wait for more.
Beverly in Odessa

 
At February 20, 2008 at 9:12 AM , Blogger SSharron said...

Loved the pics. Thanks for posting them. I love the one of the three of you. Beautiful ladies inside and out!

 
At February 20, 2008 at 9:13 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely wonderful!

Thank you SO MUCH for sharing this special event with all of us. It means so much...as you have a special place in all of our hearts.

Love in Sweet Jesus,

Susan

 
At February 20, 2008 at 9:14 AM , Blogger Dionna said...

I'm eatin up the pictures! I love your hair up, Amanda! It looks darling! And I loved the necklace your mom wore to the wedding. And that cake present is to die for! That must be one special lady.

 
At February 20, 2008 at 9:15 AM , Blogger JulieMom101 said...

Thank you so much for sharing the photos and the AWESOME recap! So glad to hear the weather didn't impact you - I prayed for you all that morning when I heard the forecast.:-) I know I speak for all of us Siestas when I tell you that we appreciate this blog so much! Not because we are "Moore Stalkers" :-) but because in the world we live in it is SO refreshing to see a godly family and hear about their lives together. It encourages the rest of us so much. It CAN be done! Thanks again so much - can't wait to hear the Jackson stories :-)

 
At February 20, 2008 at 9:17 AM , Blogger Laughing Momma said...

What a special day!!! The pics are fabulous!!

I have to say that my favorite is of course the Queen Amidala/Grand Ole Opry hairdo...that was hilarious!!!

Thank you for sharing...now if only you could show us the leg warmers...cause I know that they had to make an appearance.

April
MS

 
At February 20, 2008 at 9:23 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you for sharing! everyone looked beautiful :)

 
At February 20, 2008 at 9:27 AM , Blogger Jan said...

Bethie,
I believe Beenie is in need of a pedicure herself...lol
Jan

 
At February 20, 2008 at 9:28 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pictures! I can not wait to tell my husband that Beth stood in the kitchen IN HER DRESS from the wedding frying up some hamburger for her dog! He will get as much of a kick out of that as I just did! I love you all!
Lisa

 
At February 20, 2008 at 9:31 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE the photos! So perfect!

 
At February 20, 2008 at 9:33 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love all of the pictures. The one of Melissa with the beautiful gift is wonderful. The bridesmaid dresses are such a gorgeous color and also Beth's stunning in black. Everything looked perfect and so much fun!

 
At February 20, 2008 at 9:33 AM , Blogger Melinda said...

What a treat! You are so precious to let us feel like we were there...loved every bit of it!

 
At February 20, 2008 at 9:34 AM , Blogger AbbyLane said...

it is a tripple-tie for my favorite between the moore girls with the crosses, mama beth cooking for the other "B" in her M-O-B get-up (GORGEOUS by the way), and the grand ole opry inductee...

ps you girls are all ROCKIN' some awesome wedding bling :) b-e-a-utiful

 
At February 20, 2008 at 9:34 AM , Blogger Susan said...

All three of you Moore girls looked absolutely incredible. Thank you so much for sharing pictures and details with the Siesta's!

 
At February 20, 2008 at 9:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What beautiful pictures! You all looked like you had a wonderful time! Jackson sure is a cutie! How funny to see your mom frying up some hamburger in her dress, which was beautiful. I will keep Beanie in my prayers!

 
At February 20, 2008 at 9:35 AM , Blogger beckyjomama said...

Oh my, Qeen Amadala to Tammy Wynette in one easy step!!! You should write a book - it would do well in Nashville at least!!!!
Seriously though, thank you for the pictures ... So amazingly BEAUTIFUL - all of you! Jackson is just the sweetest thing EVER!! And oh, you girls are stunning. Just glowing, like I knew you would be! Colin is having the time of his life (at least for the next few hours, and then it gets even better!!!) and is soooo in love with his new bride. Keith is such a proud Daddy and it shows! You are a proud sister and that shows too!! And Sweet Beth, I am surprised you had any makeup left on that gorgeous face, I bet you cried with such joy!!!
And I have to tell ya, I waited 34 years for my wedding night and a friend gave me a CD called "Music To Shag By" as a joke ... I am pretty sure it had "Let's Get It On" as well, and I was absolutely petrified to bring it to the church for gettin' ready music for the sole reason that God may decide to strike me down before I ever had sex!!!!!! I wasn't taking ANY chances on that my friends!!! We did, however, play "At Last" as we walked back up the aisle and everyone laughed!!!
Y'all get some rest now! I pray that Melissa and Colin are having a truly magical honeymoon and that Mr. Jackson had a fabulous birthday and that you all are breathing HUGE sighs of relief!!! Ya did well!!!! Everything looks just as beautiful as a Godly couple deserves!!!!
Thank you for sharing and GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!!!

 
At February 20, 2008 at 9:35 AM , Blogger Pilgrim Mom said...

Thank you for sharing your family with us! I was praying for you all -- especially when I saw the forecast on the Weather Channel!

What a precious picture of Beth & Keith dancing...Melissa, may you be blessed with that kind of love in your marriage! It didn't take Keith long to lose the tie did it? He was totally relaxed by the daddy daughter dance! ;)

Isn't it awesome how we can have such great moments of joy here on earth? Looking for to THE ultimate wedding feast where we can all enoy together!

Gena - Michigan

 
At February 20, 2008 at 9:38 AM , Blogger Heather said...

Great photos! Jackson looked handsome in that suit!

 
At February 20, 2008 at 9:39 AM , Blogger taralynn819 said...

Candids are always the best! Personality shines through!

Go...all of you - take a long NAP!

 
At February 20, 2008 at 9:45 AM , Blogger Kristib said...

Thank you so much for getting pictures to us so quickly! Priceless pics! And of course you have to include a picture of a family pet. My friend's dog was in her wedding portrait wearing a blue bow tie that matched the bridemaids dresses!

You all look just gorgeous!

Glad all went well!

Much love!
Kristi B.

 
At February 20, 2008 at 9:47 AM , Blogger Sheri Lyn said...

I LOVED seeing these pictures!!! Y'all were absolutely beautiful!!
Thank you SO MUCH for sharing these pics, Amanda!!

Everyone looks so happy! Blessings to all of you!!

 
At February 20, 2008 at 9:56 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!
What are blessed family!
Alyce

 
At February 20, 2008 at 10:04 AM , Blogger Carli in New York said...

Just Beautiful! Oh and I love Melissa's outfit she wore on Girls Night. Sooo Cute!

 
At February 20, 2008 at 10:08 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures .Yhere all great waht a specail bunch.As allways you can see Jesus in you all. God bless love sister in Christ Victoria NC

 
At February 20, 2008 at 10:14 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

what beautiful pictures and stories. as a mother of two girls also, i love hearing wedding stories and thinking about what their weddings will be like. as i listened to travis sing forevermore my heart sang for your family that christ was so evident and present in the entire weekend. thank you for sharing with us so anxious to see and hear all about it. thank you for loving us enough to share and share christ's love.

 
At February 20, 2008 at 10:15 AM , Blogger DigiNee said...

Awesome pics! Thanks Amanda!

 
At February 20, 2008 at 10:17 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amanda, That was a precious re-cap. You included all the most important things: love for your family, your intimate appreciation for your sister, and food. Who could ask for more important details. You are all so pretty, but mostly because I know that the light I see is God shining through you. My wedding was in Charleston, it was magical.My husband and I have been married almost 12 years, and I still think it was magical. We waited, too- God has blessed us richly for it! Go Melissa, I am excited I will be at Deeper Still Atlanta- I bet she'll be there! Blessings!

 
At February 20, 2008 at 10:23 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely wonderful. Thanks for sharing the pictures and details. Congratulations to all of you. With all the rain, I actually said a little prayer for Melissa's hair on Saturday - and it looked great!

God Bless,
Karen
Dripping Springs, TX

 
At February 20, 2008 at 10:24 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Amanda,
God's timing is perfect. After some heavy moments in my prayer place this morning, it was so fun to see the pictures and read the weekend recap. Thank you so much for including us. It was nice to hear all about the wedding from the bride's perspective. As a recent mother of the groom, I especially appreciated your tender words about the bond between a mother and her boy. I'll save my Titus 2 woman/mother advice for your Jackson's Stories Blog. Can't wait to hear those.
Again, thanks so much for what you do on this blog.
Blessings,
Patti

 
At February 20, 2008 at 10:27 AM , Blogger Pam O'Brien said...

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing these wonderful photographs and your perfect narration of the day, Amanda. Makes us feel like we were there.

Beth, I was a MOB in a black dress, too! Check it out:
http://public.fotki.com/POBrien922/a_special_day/bridesparentandmate.html

http://public.fotki.com/POBrien922/a_special_day/receptionkoandmomhu.html

Happy, happy memories.

Looking forward to the next installment! :-)

 
At February 20, 2008 at 10:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome pics! You all looked gorgeous!

Jera

 
At February 20, 2008 at 10:39 AM , Blogger Theresa said...

Thanks for sharing this with us Siestas. It is so nice to read about the wedding from start to finish.
Congratulations to the newlyweds!

 
At February 20, 2008 at 10:43 AM , Blogger Anna said...

Wow! Thank you so much for sharing that special weekend with us!! After reading the re-cap and looking at pictures, I'm covered in goosebumps from head to toe!!

 
At February 20, 2008 at 10:45 AM , Blogger Jackie said...

Thank you for sharing these wonderful pictures and the wedding recap with us. It sounds like everyone had a fabulous time!

 
At February 20, 2008 at 11:02 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, those pictures were amazing, complete royalty almost:) I hope I look that beautiful when I get married:) And I wonder how Keith did being in a tux and not in his hunting gear lol.

 
At February 20, 2008 at 11:13 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Amanda -
You are so precious. Thank you so much for sharing with us. Melissa, Amanda, and Beth - You all looked so beautiful and happy. Thank you for sharing and showing the love of Christ to all of us. We are richly blessed by it.
You are loved,
Sharon, NC

 
At February 20, 2008 at 11:14 AM , Blogger jennyhope said...

oh you all look so gorgeous!! Thanks for sharing! We are so happy for you !

 
At February 20, 2008 at 11:50 AM , Blogger Anna said...

Your dresses are pretty much amazing....

 
At February 20, 2008 at 11:56 AM , Blogger Rebecca said...

Looks like fun! You all espicaly Malissea look beauitiful!

 
At February 20, 2008 at 12:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Amanda, do you have any photos from your wedding at all? just wondering, I have heard so many stories from your mom's lessons about your love of jewish trasitions and just wondering what all that looked like in your wedding.

Thanks so much for sharing, it was wonderful!

 
At February 20, 2008 at 12:10 PM , Blogger Pam said...

Thank you so much for sharing all of the festivities with us. I am so happy for Melissa and your family! It sounds like God showed off for the Moore's again. Isn't He awesome and so gracious to let us enjoy life? I pray you all will continue to bask in the pleasures of that family weekend and all the ones to come including the newly formed Fitzpatrick family.

 
At February 20, 2008 at 12:16 PM , Blogger Ashton said...

Oh...so much fun to see these photos, thank you!

You all look so lovely!

And oh those cars! Your Mom mentioned that in Bible Study that Jackson would NOT let them go!

 
At February 20, 2008 at 12:17 PM , Blogger Amy Jo said...

PRECIOUS! Know that all my bible study girls (a.k.a. Unshackled Siestas) were thinking of you and your precious family all day and lifting petitions before the Lord on your behalf. Thanks for allowing us to take part in this special day with you. We love you!

 
At February 20, 2008 at 12:19 PM , Blogger Carolyn said...

Amanda,
Thanks once again for sharing the precious moments and memories with Siestaville. The pictures were fabulous and the write-up exciting. I feel as tho I was actually there because you write with such detail and excitement. All of you are such beautiful people, it's a joy to know you.
I love you guys,
Carolyn a Raleigh girl in California

 
At February 20, 2008 at 12:35 PM , Blogger The Ugly Beautiful said...

Yall are all so gorgeous....my! That picture of your mom (the MOB) cooking for her baby is priceless! :) Maybe it should go on her next book? :)

 
At February 20, 2008 at 12:37 PM , Blogger mburkum said...

Can't weddings be so much fun - the whole weekend! Loved the photos!

Again I say BEAUTIFUL!

 
At February 20, 2008 at 12:44 PM , Blogger Catrina said...

Sweet memories!
Thanks for sharing your family's special moments...
Love you all :)

 
At February 20, 2008 at 12:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bridesman??? Give us the scoop.

 
At February 20, 2008 at 12:47 PM , Blogger Michelle V said...

And, wow, with Travis singing at the wedding, how awesome that must have been!! That's a big perk!

 
At February 20, 2008 at 1:04 PM , Blogger Brandy said...

I am so excited to see these photos, you all looked beautiful. I think my favorite pic so far is of you Amanda with your two men!
Also love the pic of Beanie...
Congratulations to the newlyweds!

Love you all!

 
At February 20, 2008 at 1:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are jewels- praise the Lord for such fabulous memories and I so appreciate you sharing them with us! T.G.

 
At February 20, 2008 at 1:34 PM , Blogger Nicole said...

Oh ladies. How beautiful. I think I've said this before but I love the way that you two girls are both such a beautiful mix of your two parents and yet look very different at the same time. It makes for two uniquely beautiful ladies!

Just wondering, did you take a minute to sing "Stand by your Man" when your hair came down? :)

Thanks again for sharing the big day with us.

 
At February 20, 2008 at 1:36 PM , Blogger Nicole said...

Oh, and can I make a request? Will we see one of the whole bridal party? I'd like to see more of you girls' dresses and everyone together.

aren't we demanding? Well, we just love y'all, that's all!

 
At February 20, 2008 at 1:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Truly incredible photos and recap! You all are absolutely precious! The light of Jesus shines so bright through your family! Glory! Amen!

Amanda "Thank-You!"

 
At February 20, 2008 at 1:45 PM , Blogger Kim Safina said...

The Journey Continues ~

Precious Photos To Cherish From This Day Forward.

Looking forward to seeing and hearing more about the celebration!

With "Heaven Bound" blessings,
Kim Safina

 
At February 20, 2008 at 1:53 PM , Blogger Michele said...

GREAT, GREAT pictures. You all look BEAUTIFUL. Thanks so much for sharing this very special event with us. Love to you all. Michele

 
At February 20, 2008 at 1:58 PM , Blogger christine said...

Thank you for letting us share in this blessed event. It is so good that God's people can party extensively while giving Him the glory all the while. We loved this pictures and appreciate the time it took to post all of this. I don't know if they have a church home in Atlanta, but hope they will visit Buckhead church--it is an awesome place. Blessings on you all.

 
At February 20, 2008 at 2:09 PM , Blogger Dedra said...

HOW GLORIOUS! It truly feels like you just made me/us live in it right there with you as you retold the weekend and shared all these fabulous photos! I can't help but feel part of the sweet Moore family. Congratulations to all... and am continuing to pray over Colin and Lis as they celebrate their honeymoon! You all looked very gorgeous!.... thank you thank you thank you....much rest and joy to you and yours... and Beth and Keith as well! OH Happy DAY! When your fingers are ready... send the Jackson stories! Can't wait.

Your Seista in Christ!

 
At February 20, 2008 at 2:14 PM , Blogger Andreea said...

Amanda,

The pictures are awesome. I think if I would like to comment on every single one of them but it would take a long time.So, I'm gonna narrow it down to a few:

First off, the picture of your mom and dad just melts me every time I look at it. It's soooo sweet.

Of course I loved the ones of you, Melissa and your Mom.

The one with Melissa getting her pedicure and the starbucks cup in her hand made me giggle. Too cute!

The picture of your Mom cooking is great too.

I liked the one of Beanie (up until today I'd never seen a picture of Beanie!)

I'm sure there's a lot of things I'm forgetting simply b/c I don't have the pics open in another screen that I can go back and forth to.

They were all amazing!!

Thanks for sharing the pictures and the blogs with us.

Y'all are awesome!

 
At February 20, 2008 at 2:16 PM , Blogger bp said...

It sounds like such a perfect time! Thank you for sharing with us. Congratulations to the happy couple!

 
At February 20, 2008 at 2:18 PM , Blogger Jackie Sue said...

Amanda, you do a GREAT job reporting on a wedding :) Seriously, I read every word. I'm so glad that things went so beautifully. The pictures are so sweet. God Bless Ya'll

 
At February 20, 2008 at 2:22 PM , Blogger Mocha with Linda said...

Love the pictures. Beautiful!

 
At February 20, 2008 at 2:54 PM , Blogger Missy said...

Gorgeous, beautiful, precious, cute, handsome, funny....and oh so sweet...are those pictures! :) Thank you for sharing them with your other "sisters." We absolutely love them!

Missy :)

 
At February 20, 2008 at 3:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

you guys are so cool to share- Thank you- as personal and as real as people can get! Thanks and you all look so amazing- Amanda-Beautiful Beth- Beautiful- Melissa Beutiful! Love shell

 
At February 20, 2008 at 3:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amanda:

Thank You so much for posting the photos. They were so much fun to look at. I am looking forward to seeing more. In the one of the three Moore women in their wedding clothes, the family resemblance sure is striking. You all were simple beautiful.

And the recap that was great. No it was not to long at all. I think is so cool that you and your family are so close to each other. That is my hope and prayer for my family. I love the details and look forward to hearing more. No pressure or anything. :) I am so glad that you all have such wonderful and fun memories to cherish over the years to come. Melissa looks so happy and so does her man. Thank's and blessing to you all. Kim B. in AZ

 
At February 20, 2008 at 3:23 PM , Blogger Fran said...

Beth...you don't look real thrilled over that salad?! :)

I love every.single.picture.

We love you Moore family!
Fran

 
At February 20, 2008 at 3:26 PM , Blogger Karen said...

What beautiful pictures. And I love the "do". It's too bad that kind of thing takes so much work! Ya'll looked gorgeous!

 
At February 20, 2008 at 3:32 PM , Blogger Michelle Bentham Blogspot said...

Great Fun Amanda! Thanks so very much for sharing all the wedding details and pics. Melissa is a stunning Bride. Travis gave you a mention over at his place... Anywho - there you are - I guess my favorite pic is your mom cooking for Beanie in her formal! Too funny! And so something I would do!

Be blessed with sweet rest!

Blessings.

 
At February 20, 2008 at 3:41 PM , Blogger jenmom said...

Oh what a special "wedding weekend"! You Moore women are some beautiful girls!! Thanks so much for sharing such an intimate family event with us! Just curious, will Melissa work for LPM from Atlanta or does she have other career opportunities? I know, I know, you must be thinking "How nosey!", but you know a girls gotta have all the details about her girlfriends and I do feel as if you are our "girlfriends".
God has truly blessed our lives with your ministry!

 
At February 20, 2008 at 4:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, I'll admit I AM a Moore family stalker, at least this weekend! :)

I was checking in the whole time looking for pictures. My GOODNESS what an amazingly beautiful woman Beth is, and her daughters have obviously inherited their looks from her. Melissa does look like her Daddy though, very exotic. You all looked so stunning.

Amanda, I must say I laughed out loud. "Let's Get It On"!!! Thank you for your very "REAL"-ness in acknowledging that intimacy between married men and women is a very natural and anticipated event and something to be celebrated! Hee hee, I loved that part.

I hope you get a chance to rest up and get back into the swing o' things. Jackson was something out of GQ Junior. Sweetness.

Looking SO forward to seeing Beth in Vancouver, Canada in just a couple of weeks!!

Is there going to be some way to identify the "Siestas" in the crowd there? I know there are a few of us Canucks planning to be there. We are all very much looking forward to our "girls weekend out" and getting to see Beth speak in person is like incredible icing on a very yummy cake.

Blessings on ya'll. (See, I've learned how to speak Southern) ;)

 
At February 20, 2008 at 4:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What great pictures. You all look absolutely amazing! Thank you for being so sweet and open to share those pictures with us.

 
At February 20, 2008 at 4:54 PM , Blogger Longmeadow Mama said...

A grande celebration! WOW!

Straight out of a fairy tale...or better yet straight out of heaven! He has surely blessed a most godly family!

It makes me curious what your wedding festivities were like, Amanda. You should post a picture or 2 (or 3, or 4, ....)!

Praising God for memories to last a lifetime and then some!

 
At February 20, 2008 at 5:15 PM , Blogger Patty said...

I lost it on the Grand Ole Opry comment! You are so funny.
What a beautiful bride and M.O.B. and Big Sis!!
I loved the pictures and thank you so much for sharing the wedding with us!
Blessings On Colin and Melissa's marriage!!
Love,
Patty

 
At February 20, 2008 at 6:07 PM , Blogger Katy said...

What a blast! Felt like I was there. Thank you so much for sharing your photos and stories. Surely a day you will all remember forever. Sweet Beanie is blessed to have her own personal chef. I had to cook like that for my old golden, Mandy.

 
At February 20, 2008 at 6:22 PM , Blogger lori said...

Awesome recap AJ

 
At February 20, 2008 at 6:27 PM , Blogger Shellie Paparazzo said...

You all look great! What wonderful pictures! I have to say that there were tornado warnings in the area when I got married too and we were VERY aware of it. We live in the northwest where there has never been a tornado that I'm aware of. Too many mountains and hills for any to touch down. My uncle made it his personal mission to inform me right before the ceremony began. He felt it was God's way of saying this was a really bad idea and thought I ought to have the opportunity to call the whole thing off. Josh and I were not even on the same floor and we both said the exact same thing. And I do mean word for word, exactly the same thing. "It's just God's way of celebrating." Plus they knew I wasn't going to get away with not knowing. The way the church was designed I had to be taken outside and around to get to the back of the church. And when I say he told us at the last moment. I do mean the last moment! I was all ready and was waiting downstairs with my dad to be told it was that time!

 
At February 20, 2008 at 6:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the celebration!!! Thank you for sharing...In August of 2007, I decided to begin a blog...at the time I was coming out of a difficult season and embracing God's love for me...I called my blog "Beloved"...Then in September, my ladies Bible Study began your study "Beloved Disciple" and I KNEW God was speaking to ME!!!!!! After realizing most of my writing had to do with my kiddos,the name became "Beloved MaMa" Beloved by God, MaMa to 3 boys...Thank you for your ministry and for being so open and real...

 
At February 20, 2008 at 7:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Let's Get It On"!!!!! I am rolling! I think my men were playing Texas Hold 'Em in the fellowship hall at mine. Thank you so much for sharing the details. You made me smile. I was just coming off of a lose at Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader. I AM NOT SMARTER THAN A FIFTH GRADER!!!

 
At February 20, 2008 at 7:19 PM , Blogger thouartloosed said...

thanx for sharing-I got a chuckle out of your mom cooking for Beanie in her fancy dress gown. Your hair was beautiful-
Kathy

 
At February 20, 2008 at 8:00 PM , Blogger Macchiatto said...

What fabulously fun pictures! You all looked amazing ... and so filled with joy! LOL at the Grand Ole Opry comment. ;)

 
At February 20, 2008 at 8:15 PM , Blogger Stephani said...

Love, love, love the pics. Thanks for sharing with us. I just love weddings. All the hope and joy and love everywhere. What good stuff. I loved your hair Amanda, up and down!! So fun!

 
At February 20, 2008 at 8:33 PM , Blogger twinkle said...

Beautiful...everything...but especially Princess Melissa! Her eyelashes in the first Moore Threesome...are they for real?

And for the future...if you happen to be blessed with daughters, Amanda and Melissa...take a picture of them wearing your wedding gowns and veils when they are pre-teens. I saw that idea on a blog...three different daughters each dressed up in their mom's wedding gown and veil. It was so precious.

Thanks for sharing the love with us!

 
At February 20, 2008 at 8:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your Hair Amanda and I love the one with Jackson eating with Grandpa so sweet .

Ya'll truly had a blessed week and everyone looked so happy !

I love the picture of Beanie I got four dogs myself three poodles and one beagle that truly thinks she too good to sit on the ground I have gotten a new patio set and she sits on the patio chairs LOL! got to love em they are part of the family.

I'm so Happy for Melissa and Colin she looked so Happy and at peace!

Blessing to your Family!!!!!!!!!!

 
At February 20, 2008 at 9:04 PM , Blogger Kim Safina said...

The Journey Continues ~

http://kimsafinathejourneycontinues.blogspot.com

I would love to see photos from your wedding too. We can celebrate 2 beautiful daughters of Keith & Beth who married men of God.
With "Heaven Bound" blessings,
Kim Safina

 
At February 20, 2008 at 9:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am SO glad to hear that the weather did not bother you. It sounds like God had a special hand over the Moore family last weekend!

Everyone looks beautiful, handsome, happy and joyful! It looks like one big happy family!

Thanks for sharing!! And keep the pictures coming - we just can't seem to get enough!!
Janet

 
At February 20, 2008 at 9:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Friends!
Just got home from my Stepping Up class! Every time I take another class I think this is my favorite and then the very next one captivates me even more and draws me to the throne in a inspiring way! Thank you for this ministry! Thank you for sharing Christ! Thank you for sharing of yourself! And Thank you for sharing of your family! May I just say they are precious!! What a great wedding and what a great witness this couple were to many in this day to abstain from (as Amanda said, "Relations") until marriage. Good for you and this couple brings God much glory! And what a great testimony! Cheers to Colin and Melissa! May you always keep Jesus #1 in your lives! I love you and pray for God's riches blessings in all of your family Beth! God bless!
Love,
Lori Ann

 
At February 20, 2008 at 9:28 PM , Blogger Sweet's Mom said...

I feel like I was there! Except that you Moores are all so tall that I would have felt awkward and looked like a midget in the pictures... Best that I stayed home, I guess.

Isn't it sad that it's over? I think about that with my own wedding all the time....I want to do it again! Maybe I'll just put on The Dress and go get my hair done.

 
At February 20, 2008 at 9:52 PM , Blogger I Choose God said...

Beth & Amanda, Beth, last night at Houston Bible Study, you shared the story of your sweet little niece's response after the wedding. She was devastated that no one married her! My daughter was married 3 weeks ago and my 4 year old grandson was the ring bearer. He was NOT happy about it and as the time to walk down the aisle approached, he was increasingly upset. We tried to encourage him by saying that he would get to walk down with the flower girl, so he wouldn't be alone. All that did was make him more reluctant. Finally, his mom got down "eye to eye' and asked what in the world was wrong. He burst out crying and said he didn't want to get married!!! So, between your niece and my grandson, we have a picture of what has always been true...Women dream of their wedding from a little girl on...and Men rarely dream of walking down the aisle:-)

The wedding sounded lovely...as your Keith said, I think all brides are beautiful. Your Melissa was certainly was. Blessings on your family.

 
At February 20, 2008 at 9:53 PM , Blogger Mindy Banks said...

Just got back from Stepping Up....Week 5 (rough week-whew)! What a blessing our class is, though. What a blessing this study is for all of us at Mt. Carmel Baptist in Cincinnati. Felt the need to check LP blog and wouldn't you know it, what a blessing to see all the pictures from your blessed event (I know bless, blessing, blessed-can't help it). Thanks for giving us a glimpse and for the blog ministry to the 'siestas'!

 
At February 20, 2008 at 10:06 PM , Blogger Tara said...

Loved every picture- Thank you for taking the time to let us "picture" every moment with you... and for writing out so many details in the post before. Oh, how us women like details. What a beautiful weekend! I am so happy for your whole family, but especially the newlyweds. Hope they are having a blast on their honeymoon!

Much love,
Tara

 
At February 20, 2008 at 10:09 PM , Blogger Lindsey said...

Gorgeous pictures! Jackson really did have his cars the WHOLE time! And I love the Loretta hair-do! A Texas girl's hair just gravitates toward it! I'm glad the wedding went so wonderfully!!

 
At February 20, 2008 at 10:18 PM , Blogger Bev Brandon @ The Fray said...

Two siestas just e-mailed me to come look at your blog photos cause it's been a rough tough day for me and they knew it. And they were right...this was a vicarious delight...and to emblazon on our minds Amanda pumping her fists at Travis' F O R E V E R M O R E
and to think that the
Fitzpatricks will live Forever and may the quality of their forever life be changed by the presence of God in each other. They are indelibly marked from yesterday to forever. You didn't have to share all of this and we are so charmed, just bedazzled that you included us all in this way.

 
At February 20, 2008 at 10:38 PM , Blogger kelly said...

amanda, you're cracking me up. i looove the grand ole opry special. people pay good money to get hair that big. you all looked beautiful! i especially love your mama's dress!

 
At February 20, 2008 at 10:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Simply beautiful!
What a wonderful celebration of love in many ways~
husband & wife~father & daughter~mother & daughter~sister & sister~friend & friend and most importantly God's love connecting all! May God's richest blessings be on Melissa and Colin and on the whole family for your faithful service to Him!

 
At February 21, 2008 at 12:03 AM , Blogger Ashley said...

I love it! I love it, I love it, I love it!

Thank you for sharing your pictures with us. I know you made some great memories. You all looked beautiful!

Congratulations, Melissa!!!

 
At February 21, 2008 at 12:07 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beth~ What lovely girls you have, just like their Mama.
I just finished "Stepping up", today with our gals church group. What a wonderful study on the Psalms of Ascent. It was just so very timely for me, many times I just wept as God moved on my heart and mind impressing me with things to let go of, hold on to, change, and make better. I loved the getting on the face, thingy. I had done that only for special times of fasting and prayer, but this I used just for worship and it was glorious!
Bless your family,
Louise White
Chehalis, WA.

 
At February 21, 2008 at 12:53 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Moore girls look like triplets.

 
At February 21, 2008 at 2:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

AJ, you don't have to post this but I feel better just typing it to you guys. I have been running a high fever with severe chils every 5 hours for almost 3 days. I am hurting so bad but the dr is running tests tomorrow to see what is wrong (they think it is my gall bladder). Anyway, I feel like your Mom is my "nother mother" and I just feel better thinking that she knows and is sending out a prayer for some relief... GOd bless and ya'll looked awesome...

 
At February 21, 2008 at 6:00 AM , Blogger Maria Cristina said...

thank you sooo much for sharing these beautiful photographs with us Siestas!!! all three of you Moore gals are absolutely stunning --- and the hair!!! the HAIR!!!!!!!!! >sigh<

with my deepest appreciation!
maria cristina

 
At February 21, 2008 at 7:04 AM , Blogger Mom of Eleven said...

Thanks for sharing all the wonderful pics!!! I know how you feel about only finding one in all of your pictures that captured your own sweet little family. That happens to me all the time, but I am sure others took some at the wedding and they will surface in weeks to come. The one you got is a good one.

Also, you three Moore women are beauties. God has made all of you beautiful inside and out. I love all the captions explaining each event as it happened. Thanks so much for sharing with all of us in siesta land!!!

 
At February 21, 2008 at 7:34 AM , Blogger Momuv2 said...

What a special time. As always, thank you for sharing. As the mother of two daughters, I really look forward to seeing my own girls one day marry. My absolute favorite picture is of the "three Moore girls" with the crosses behind you. How very fitting!

With love,
April \o/

 
At February 21, 2008 at 8:24 AM , Blogger Pamela (His maidservant) said...

Amanda-thank you for sharing. How sweet and your son is so adorable!!! I am a mother of girls only...can't wait for that grandson!!
In His Graces~Pamela

 
At February 21, 2008 at 8:28 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing your weekend with us Amanda! I love reading your comments because you are someone who appreciates a great hair-style and work-out, yet your life is built on your relationship with the Lord! You are an encouragement that we can enjoy God’s gifts to us and still love Him more. In our world it is a struggle sometimes to keep that balance, but it is possible and you show that it is.
The pictures are so fun! You and your family look beautiful!

 
At February 21, 2008 at 8:51 AM , Blogger Cindy said...

Thanks for sharing your life's with us. All of you look beautiful, I loved your dress. Melissa was a beautiful bride. Thanks for the pictures and the recap of all the events. Looks like all of you had a blessed weekend. Jackson is so cute....

Cindi

 
At February 21, 2008 at 8:56 AM , Blogger annette said...

As soon as I saw that "cake" present, I knew who it was from and not because I had seen it. Donna loves you so,Melissa and Moores, and what a special day for a great start to life together. I loved the pics, love all those places to eat, and loved the sweet girls in those pictures. Felt like I got to be there. Many blessings, Annette

 
At February 21, 2008 at 8:58 AM , Blogger BethAnne said...

What beautiful pictures! I have to say that Beth looks like a sister of the bride than a MOB. What a fun time! Seeing that picture of Beth in the kitchen made me realize something very disheartening.......our family has been so busy with kids basketball games, school, church etc etc we have been eating fast food alot......actually, I fear that your dog is eating much better than my family is.

 
At February 21, 2008 at 9:12 AM , Blogger Emmy said...

Thanks so much for sharing! You all looked gorgeous!
Loved every detail!

Emmy : )

 
At February 21, 2008 at 10:31 AM , Blogger katiegfromtennessee said...

Thanks for posting the pics and the story of the big day! So very happy for you all! Everyone looked beautiful:)

katiegfromtennessee

 
At February 21, 2008 at 11:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Speaking of marriage...
Beth, would you consider doing a study for couples? I know your main ministry calling is to women, and that you have a heart for those who are as yet unmarried, but we wives would benefit greatly from a study or devotional we could do with our husbands! (Actually, I borrow the dvd's -first Daniel and now Stepping Up- each week after my small group has used them and I watch them again with my husband - and he LOVES them!) I have fear you may say you aren't qualified for such a study, but I truly believe God would equip you for something so worthy and needed. As a young (32) newlywed trying to get this marriage thing right (after a failed first marriage) I can tell you with heartfelt sincerity, that my Sisters in Christ and I have a very real need for this. We have so many questions that are seemingly too sensitive and/or personal (the marriage bed, for example) to tackle in our regular church settings. Many of us are struggling and confused about our modern day roles as wives and lovers. Please at least pray about the possibility of it. God bless and congratulations on Melissa's new marriage!

 
At February 21, 2008 at 1:11 PM , Blogger Brenda said...

Thank you so much, Amanda for indulging us. Your pictures and loving commentary were the next best thing to being there!!! What if you indulged us on your anniversay with your wedding photos? What a blessing it was to see such love and devotion in all stages of marriage in your family.(What a beautiful gift of their time your in-laws gave to be on Jackson-patrol---too precious.
Hope y'all are basking in the wedding "after-glow"!

 
At February 21, 2008 at 1:12 PM , Blogger Annalou said...

You know this is the first time I've seen Beenie. It may seem silly but I'm very fond of her. :o) Bless her sweet heart.

Thank you for sharing these wonderful photos. I can't seem to pick a favorite though. You all looked gorgeous!

Now, I've got to go back and read the recap of the wedding. I missed seeing it.

With much affection.

Anna

 
At February 21, 2008 at 1:32 PM , Blogger "Grammy" Sue B said...

Bittersweet....Both girls are married and now only Beanie is there to get all that lovin' attention. All the pictures are lovely, but I must say my favorite is "Betty Crocker in her ballgown".
hugs from "Siesta Sue" in Arkansas

 
At February 21, 2008 at 3:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The picture of the three of you girls looks like three sisters not mother and daughters!!

I hope I look as great as mama Beth when my kids are grown!!!

It's the Holy spirit that makes her glow:)

What a beautiful family and wedding!

 
At February 21, 2008 at 4:12 PM , Blogger jen said...

gorgeous photos. Amanda girl - that hair is definatly Grand Ol' Opry ready! :) I love it though! So so pretty!

 
At February 21, 2008 at 4:42 PM , Blogger Amy B said...

Awesome - Love girl time! I live in Houston and need to check out some of the restaurants you mentioned on the other post! You guys rock!! Fabulous pics! Thanks for sharing!

 
At February 21, 2008 at 5:44 PM , Blogger Susan said...

Forgot to mention that my spousal unit (love him) showed up for our wedding 10 minutes before the ceremony. Wearing his cowboy boots and hat. My mother nearly had a stroke and after mumbling under her breath "he's not coming" for an hour straight, switched to, "he is NOT wearing THAT getup to marry MY DAUGHTER". It was too funny.

P.S. He looked gorgeous in his boots and hat, and took his hat off before the ceremony...why are men are completely unconcerned about hat hair?

 
At February 22, 2008 at 2:27 PM , Blogger Angela Baylis said...

I LOVE your pictures. I was lucky/fortunate enough to go to the Backstreet Cafe with Annette, Donna, Cathy and Trisha to celebrate Annette's birthday. Donna decorated the table beautifully! Then, I got to go to Bible study and I had the best time! Blog land is wonderful and I've met one new friend that I got to see face to face for the first time. God is SO good! You all look beautiful and I loved Beth's dress! :)

 
At February 22, 2008 at 4:53 PM , Blogger Rachel said...

You all look so joyful, beautiful and happy! It's great to feel like part of the family and look through the wedding photo album. Thank you *so* much for sharing with your "sisters" in siestaville!

 
At February 22, 2008 at 10:02 PM , Blogger Claire Nance said...

Gorgeous photos! The MOST beautiful thing I see in them is the love you all have for each other. Priceless!

 
At February 25, 2008 at 1:46 AM , Blogger Linda said...

Thank you so much for sharing this Blessed day with us. What a beautiful family you are.
You are so wonderful for thinking of your Siestas. We love all of you!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home