Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Simulcast

I'm so happy that my mom has outnumbered me in posts! She's really getting into blogging!

Here are some pictures from Passion '07. These are from Sarah K., who is a student at the University of Arkansas, a member of the yellow community group, and a lover of Jesus! Thanks, Sarah!







Labels: ,

14 Comments:

At January 9, 2007 at 7:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am looking forward to the Simulcast...especially because I will be watching her in person...she is simulcasting live from my church, and I couldn't be more excited...aparently so is everyone else, the tickets were gone in a flash! I know of several women in my life, who will also be there to see her, who are struggling and feel like they are in the pit, so God's timing is, of course, perfect! We are praying for your mom and her team as she prepares, and we are anticipating a mighty work of God!

 
At January 9, 2007 at 8:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amanda,
Thanks for posting the pictures. Your mom looks like one of the college girls and I love her long hair. I listened to her teaching at Passion on the web and it was awesome. Humility has been coming up alot and she taught on this in AZ. I have used her word alot since I have been home, humblings. I have had my share. I am excited about the Simulcast. Where can you get a list of participating churches with this simulcast? I bought the book while I was at the AZ conference and it is so helpful and thank you Beth for writing it!!
Amanda, you will make a wonderful hostess!
Love Ya,
Patty

 
At January 10, 2007 at 9:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I live in Charlotte NC and wanted to know who may be hosting a live simulcast in my area. I am almost finished reading the book, and it has been incredible the things God has revealed to me. I can't wait to share it with a male friend of my who seems so far in his pit that he see Light. Beth I love you and am thankful for your obedience to God in what you do for Him and His kingdom.
Melissa

 
At January 10, 2007 at 10:38 AM , Blogger Jenn said...

I am so glad that there is a blog again! I am linking you on mine. Beth, I wish I could convey what a blessing you've been to me through your DVD series. I was a volunteer at Passion, and although I did not have the chance to meet you, I count it more than a privilege to call you a sister in Christ and a distant mentor. I hope to meet you later this year at a conference! (And I'm a LPM proselytizer (is that a word?). I think you would be proud.)

 
At January 11, 2007 at 11:34 AM , Blogger AKat said...

I would love to attend. I will send you a message via facebook.

 
At January 11, 2007 at 8:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

My mother in law gave me this book for Christmas. I've done several of the Bible studies, read a few of the books and done a lot of listening late at night online to the radio program.

I've always felt that anything she's ever taught or written was very sincere, very genuine. But I finished that book thinking that, in this book, Beth is more real than in anything else she's ever written.

 
At January 13, 2007 at 12:18 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beth..thanks for being a part of Passion. I was in Atlanta for the conference and it was simply amazing...beyond words! I also went to your breakout session because i love to hear you teach the Word! Thanks for being an awesome woman that cares about college women! Your ministry means so much to us...to me.

 
At January 13, 2007 at 10:23 AM , Blogger julieM said...

I am reading the 'pit' book and loving it. Do you know of any churches who are doing the simulcast in OKC? If not, we may just have to drive to Texas!
Love and blessings to all!
julieM
PS...I hope I did this right...I'm new to 'blobbing' too!

 
At January 15, 2007 at 4:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so excited!! I found a church in my area in Knoxville that is hosting the Simulcast! God is Good!! I just had to "blob" and give God the praise!!!

 
At January 19, 2007 at 2:33 PM , Blogger Gayle Ann said...

Do you know if there is a Church in Anchorage, or Wasilla Alaska that will be hosting the Simulcast? I looked around for that info, but haven't been able to find out.
Thanks,
Gayle Ann

 
At January 19, 2007 at 8:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there,

I am wondering how I can find out if there are any churches in my area (southern Wisconsin) that are going to be doing this Simulcast. I want to go to it so much, but since we aren't in the "Bible belt", churches don't look into simulcast options very often around this area. =(

I just noticed that this blog existed tonight. I love all the pictures that have been put on there. However, my dear Miss Beth, I think you are working too hard again. =) Please do not push yourself too much, okay? That scare with sickness last year was quite enough, I think, don't you, my sweet teacher? =)

I got to go to the Beloved Disciple Simulcast live when I lived in the Houston area, and it was such a huge blessing to me.

I miss being in Houston sometimes, especially now that our temperatures are in the teens, but most of all, I miss seeing you, even for a few moments at a time, sweet Beth, but being closer to my family up here in Wisconsin has been wonderful.

I had to miss the LPL in Milwaukee last year because it sold out so quickly. =(

Beth, thank you so much for putting together Praying God's Word into a daily devotional. I read it all the time, and it blesses me so much!

Thank you also for keeping the Lifeway Forums open and active. I think I can speak for most of us who write in on it as to how much it has blessed each one of us!!!

Love and HUGS to you !

Jennifer

 
At January 21, 2007 at 4:20 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww, I love Sarah!! I don't know her all that well, but the way she lives her life for Jesus is simply amazing. She has such passion and is such a sweetheart! Passion07 was amazing!!!

 
At May 8, 2007 at 7:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm in the picture of the girls from arkansas! when i saw it on here it made my day! meeting beth moore was simply amazing, she is so so sweet!

 
At December 2, 2007 at 7:34 PM , Blogger Purplelicious Janice said...

I can't help it, I am so jealous (but also thrilled for them) that they got to meet/take a picture with Beth Moore! I have very few life goals at the moment (since I haven't lived very long yet), but two of them are to graduate from college and take a picture with Beth! I'm so happy that I finally discovered this blog (took me long enough). I love it! Thank you so much, ladies, for writing!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home